Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I bob the udrop link on here or will that Bob me on the naughty step?
I've had a look at the Rules - couldn't see anything to suggest this wouldn't be okay but I could've missed something, so please check or someone else check as well. I seem to think that I've seen links on here (fairly recently) to YouTube, etc. I can't see any harm but like I say, please do check as I wouldn't want you to get into bother.

....Are you ......Fuxy??👀
No if I were fuxy I’d have just uploaded it to that page!

Someone posted before I’m sure.
I’ll wait to see if anyone says otherwise..

Told you she would get 3 drops from one trip.
i beleive that was on my prediction list!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
No if I were fuxy I’d have just uploaded it to that page!

Someone posted before I’m sure.
I’ll wait to see if anyone says otherwise..

Told you she would get 3 drops from one trip.
i beleive that was on my prediction list!
I sure do believe it was! 🔮 Have you any predictions for La Lush's antics for the coming week (aside from driving round & round the bloody Louvre, cos that doesn't count!)?
Have been thinking about your cinematic debut. ☺ Been having a look back; Annabelle posted a link to youtube last week, it was the link to Fuxy's musical film. So I would have thought you would be ok with yours. Just one question: I need to know if your version will include a hoppy/trotty/skippy routine - If so, I'd appreciate some warning as I'll have to get my special pants on, just in case!🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am crying here @AllAboutTheMayhem GENIUS, GIRL! 🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭
That was HILARIOUS and so much easier to watch than the first time round.
When you said that you'd done a Benny Hill version of the loony reel, I thought you meant you'd done your own, starring yourself HAHAHAHA.
That's why I asked if it included the silly hoppy trotty thing - I had visions of you standing in your garden, removing various items of attire to good ole Benny while doing things on one leg!🤣 I was thinking, God I wonder what her neighbours will think! But above all, I was thinking blimey, that girl's sure got chutzpah! What can I say, I'm such a crazy fool!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm hoping she's pissing off lorna the lush
The same because at the end of the day it’s just a bag and the way Lorna made such a big deal out of it with a whole story time and then posting IGTV of the history of it was embarrassing. She was gushing for 2 days.

The other influencers must laugh at her surely.

Halle-bleeping-lujah she must be leaving next month.
View attachment 287374
Ta-raaa chuck! 🙋🏽‍♀️
@LadyLockdown I had to have a little chuckle at your joyful reaction to Lorna's story comment. Just don't get too excited because a lot can happen before then - especially in the life of a high-flying, entrepreneurial fashionista-sista, beauty guru and style queen. I would hate to see you disappointed if she decides to extend her stay. I've got visions of you jumping on your tractor for a celebratory turn around the field, whilst having a celebratory tipple and shouting "Au revoir, f*ckwit".

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.