Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanted to put a tumble weed type pause in when she looks over her shoulder ..and photoshop the Eiffel Tower in.. but I don’t have the technical capabilities 🤣 so much potential

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No if I were fuxy I’d have just uploaded it to that page!

Someone posted before I’m sure.
I’ll wait to see if anyone says otherwise..

Told you she would get 3 drops from one trip.
i beleive that was on my prediction list!
AND she’ll probably have 5 tattle threads 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her In The Shite coats are not selling at all and she’s now flogging a ASOS dupe of the Teddy as her favourite coat. The girl has no morals or intelligence, old Frisby must have her on his hit list

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ladies, be very careful. She's just posted yesterday's reel AGAIN on her stories....boy, it startled me when it popped up on my PC screen. Much prefer Mamma Mayhem's version. I'm sure she thinks she & Franco Zeffirelli have achieved a cinematic masterpiece. She no doubt believes all the adoring comments which were posted yesterday. I had to have a look - you know those moments when you know you shouldn't.....but you do, anyway. Sweet Jesus, I truly despair at some of her followers. Just had to share this one with you.
Screenshot (27).png

Is this one for real? The UK misses you! Seriously? Yes, pet, and I miss haemorrhoids!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same pose every time...
So boring :sleep::sleep:
What a catfish, she looks nothing like this in the screenshots from her videos. I wonder who is photoshopping her pictures, she seems to be too drunk to dress correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ladies, be very careful. She's just posted yesterday's reel AGAIN on her stories....boy, it startled me when it popped up on my PC screen. Much prefer Mamma Mayhem's version. I'm sure she thinks she & Franco Zeffirelli have achieved a cinematic masterpiece. She no doubt believes all the adoring comments which were posted yesterday. I had to have a look - you know those moments when you know you shouldn't.....but you do, anyway. Sweet Jesus, I truly despair at some of her followers. Just had to share this one with you.View attachment 287760

Is this one for real? The UK misses you! Seriously? Yes, pet, and I miss haemorrhoids!
I wish I could reply to that message and say “ PLEASE do not speak on behalf of the uk you vacuous vapid fawning asshole”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s still reading on here !!! She taken our sex doll comments onboard !! I’m not being funny she looks dog ruff lately ! And the background looks more in focus than she does !!!

I wish I could reply to that message and say “ PLEASE do not speak on behalf of the uk you vacuous vapid fawning asshole”
Sadly the minions wouldn’t even get to see it ... delete delete 😡

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.