Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned matchy matchy skirts/coats a bit back. I seem to recall that at the time @Ohmydays successfully called something or other to do with the "fashun collecshun" but without trawling back thru threads I can't remember exactly what it was. It could have been the skirt/coat thing.
Jesus, off I go but who the hell wants to part with cash for this stuff when quite frankly you could be quarantined/locked down at any time - in Lorna's case I'd much prefer for her to be "locked up".

Reactions: 3
Why don’t the Fukkin walk anywhere ! Lazy twats ..empty city, beautiful weather and they’re in a Fukkin Uber !!! I love walking round Paris ..

She mentioned matchy matchy skirts/coats a bit back. I seem to recall that at the time @Ohmydays successfully called something or other to do with the "fashun collecshun" but without trawling back thru threads I can't remember exactly what it was. It could have been the skirt/coat thing.
Jesus, off I go but who the hell wants to part with cash for this stuff when quite frankly you could be quarantined/locked down at any time - in Lorna's case I'd much prefer for her to be "locked up".
Yeah Twas I ... I predicted a check coat and skirt from the Ali Express collection .. Then she said check was ever so vurry popular in gay pareee 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why don’t the Fukkin walk anywhere ! Lazy twats ..empty city, beautiful weather and they’re in a Fukkin Uber !!! I love walking round Paris ..
My thoughts exactly. When I was in Paris with my late husband, we walked just about everywhere. Must have walked for miles each day but it was the absolute best way to appreciate the sights, the beauty & culture and to soak up the atmosphere. I thoroughly loved it. I look at this pair of pillocks and think "what a waste".

• Heart
Reactions: 18
My thoughts exactly. When I was in Paris with my late husband, we walked just about everywhere. Must have walked for miles each day but it was the absolute best way to appreciate the sights, the beauty & culture and to soak up the atmosphere. I thoroughly loved it. I look at this pair of pillocks and think "what a waste".
I totally agree but I can't imagine her getting very far with that silly prancing pony trot then the sudden about turn she does... in fact I'm no longer sure she can actually walk normally. 🐎

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey Ladies, I just watched this morning's "stories" & spotted the shot of the hotel pool (would you want to put any of your body parts in that after she'd been in it - eeuw) where she's posted the caption "60 days until Christmas". I got to thinking 🤔 & please don't get stressed @LadyLockdown but I wondered if she's planning on worming a deal out of LeBristol so they can stay there during Christmas. Just a thought, I could be completely wrong and she could be game playing, on the other hand......??? #PityTheParisians.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah someone def did. I want to say @Its_Me but could be wrong. What I want to know is where she thinks people are going to be wearing these undoubtedly hideous matching skirt/coat ensembles because, you know PANDEMIC.. Silly witch.
Not me but I remember it being said and silently agreeing

Reactions: 1
I can’t wait for the maxi dresses - they are going to be something special!
I Imagine the summer porcelain number with sleeves and a high ruffle neck 👌

Reactions: 3
Will you just look at who she's now pushing merchandise for.......Harrods. "Ooh Harrods have asked me to....well, they've sent me this...... to Paris" - LOL. 😂 Kind of giving the impression that she's just 🤞 like that with Harrods & as she's so-o- important, they've sent it specially to Pareeee. Well there's another business added to the list of those I will refuse to buy from! Need to go lie down in a darkened room.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I totally agree with you. She's wearing a Max Mara coat (her fave) costing £1,970 & she's pushing a Monki dupe which Asos are selling at £85.00.....meanwhile it was only a matter of days ago that she was hyping up the sale of the biggest load of tat masquerading as coats, aka her "collection"! How bad is this in respect of the followers who buy into her brand? The message is that the ITS crap is good enough for them, whilst "look" at me swanning about in a coat costing nearly £2k. Oh and look the other way, because I'm cashing in on people who want a Max Mara lookalike but can't afford the real thing, as well as coining it in from you mugs. The sad thing is, I don't think the majority of her followers would necessarily pick up on all this. Funnily enough, she's just posted on her stories a pic of a follower wearing one of the ITS coats. Seriously, it looks utterly horrendous. I don't know what Frisby & Co were thinking of when they ordered this lot.
I know, this is what gets my goat. Pick a side! Are you high end or not. She bangs on about not showing stuff cos its not 'on brand' but she doesnt even know what her brand is

Reactions: 14
The Harrods Advent Calendar is not reasonable during the middle of a pandemic and the biggest job losses in decades! Of course Harrods is a luxury brand with high price points, but advertising this to potentially young impressionable girls who will believe this is 'reasonable' is immoral.
Can she stoop any lower in how out of touch she is?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know, this is what gets my goat. Pick a side! Are you high end or not. She bangs on about not showing stuff cos its not 'on brand' but she doesnt even know what her brand is
Oh go see latest stories, talking of which end you're at. On the subject of coats, she's wearing a blagged gifted one today costing £300+ - just to throw that into the mix. Just as she was about to travel to Paris, she debuted another blagged gifted coat, I think from Jane & Tash. How many coats has she managed to blag, beg, blag.

Reactions: 7
Oh go see latest stories, talking of which end you're at. On the subject of coats, she's wearing a blagged gifted one today costing £300+ - just to throw that into the mix. Just as she was about to travel to Paris, she debuted another blagged gifted coat, I think from Jane & Tash. How many coats has she managed to blag, beg, blag.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!!!! As a lorna luxe follower, who am I? Am I buying my clothes from ITS or am I buying a bag at Hermes? Am I able to afford a harrods advent calendar or am I looking for dupes for designer coats on asos? This girl needs some serious marketing strategy help. Like Melissa's wardrobe says, its just not on brand hun

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi @herways and welcome. Good to hear from you. To answer your question, Lorna inhabits a dimension where the only people of importance are Lorna & whoever proves to be of benefit to her at any given time; the only things of importance are those which please/benefit/satisfy Lorna at any given time. She doesn't give a flying f*** about anything/anyone else. As to can she go any lower? Yes, always & repeatedly.

Reactions: 7
I can’t with her anymore. I’m gonna keep dipping in to read the thread but I feel like she’s draining my soul now I need a break from her repetitive bullshit and gloating it’s not even funny anymore 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Will you just look at who she's now pushing merchandise for.......Harrods. "Ooh Harrods have asked me to....well, they've sent me this...... to Paris" - LOL. 😂 Kind of giving the impression that she's just 🤞 like that with Harrods & as she's so-o- important, they've sent it specially to Pareeee. Well there's another business added to the list of those I will refuse to buy from! Need to go lie down in a darkened room.
Same. Flogging a £250 advent Calendar to the same people she’s floggging that shite she wears. Right... pick a lane twit.
And that’s me never wearing baccarat Rouge again. Stick to the penhaglions that you’ve already tarnished.

Reactions: 14
The Harrods Advent Calendar is not reasonable during the middle of a pandemic and the biggest job losses in decades! Of course Harrods is a luxury brand with high price points, but advertising this to potentially young impressionable girls who will believe this is 'reasonable' is immoral.
Can she stoop any lower in how out of touch she is?
Exactly this, boils my bones to know she has no morals doing this and a lot of her followers are young girls you are right.

£250 quid for a box of samples basically

I see the fringe has gone, didn't take long

• Wow
Reactions: 11
this is old news. however, i have seen multiple videos of genuine people leaving Hermes in Paris with their Hermes orange bags in a white or neutral colour shopping bag, OAP had it in a clear bag? seems quite odd in my opinion. sorry for lateness, cant keep up with the fakeness.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bobbing on here to say I can’t believe Harrods have sent her that advent calendar! I spend so much money there I’m so annoyed that they would associate themselves with utter trash!

Reactions: 11
Harrods have prob sent the witch this gift as remember she tried to get the VB sales assistant at Harrods the sack because she sent her a DM that asked if OM was Lorna's dad! That incident was a while ago though!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.