Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look at the hand/arm to the left of this pic. Does something look not quite right?
Screenshot (49).png

What's happened with the length of the fingers?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I just went on and looked at her stories and it really bleeping pisses me off that she uses that “after” pic for Philip Kingsley. Literally conning people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just went on and looked at her stories and it really bleeping pisses me off that she uses that “after” pic for Philip Kingsley. Literally conning people.
I loved when it was in the daily Mail and everyone just called it out for being a con

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know that we're all used to seeing her stuff start to get marked down fairly soon after "launch", but we're talking a matter of days here. I've never known it this quick before. Just goes to show how abysmal their sales have been. Normally if ITS have a sale just after her "launch", they exclude the LL stuff. This time it's all included and everything is reduced by 50%. Dick Frisby will not be pleased with the outcome of last week's launch, particularly if he's shelled out for her to go prat-arsing around Paris. Ooh dear!
Does anyone know if the same thing is happening with other collaborations?

Reactions: 3
Sorry I’ve not kept up

France is on complete lock down. How the duck can this empty headed fool be allowed to travel back here. I guarantee she will not go into isolation on return. I’m sick of fuckwits like her not helping the likes of us get out of this pandemic. Sorry .. it’s just really irking me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I was just having this thought - its so dangerous in Paris, people are ALWAYS having their bags stolen, and i truly am shocked when i see how she 1. flaunts it around the city and 2. sits in the outdoor terraces in Paris with the designer bags on full display. most girls in Paris just use canvas bags since its not worth the risk.
I remember after she’d bought that ugly big chanel and they were shooting in Paris she said someone had tried to snatch it !!! Bearing in mind this is also someone that left her Dior saddle bag under a restaurant table, remembered when they were in bed and got OMR to go back to the restaurant and get it .. I also remember her saying that OMR had told her if it wasnt still at the restaurant he would have had it replaced by the morning ...
She has no respect for anything .
Easy come Easy go just like her knickers !!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry I’ve not kept up

France is on complete lock down. How the duck can this empty headed fool be allowed to travel back here. I guarantee she will not go into isolation on return. I’m sick of fuckwits like her not helping the likes of us get out of this pandemic. Sorry .. it’s just really irking me
I think we're all more than irked by her failure to recognise this pandemic @Fluffy81 I, too, don't believe that she will truly self-isolate for 14 days as she does whatever she likes. However, she would be very stupid indeed not to respect this requirement. Failure to self-isolate when required became illegal in the UK last month. Those who are caught face a fine up to £10,000 (or the price of 3 Chanel jumpers). Interesting point to note: super-spreading f*ckwits returning to England from France must complete a declaration, stating where they will be self-isolating for the next 14 days. This should be their usual place of residence, although it may be a hotel or other temporary accommodation. This location cannot be changed during these 14 days i.e. these f*ckwits must remain in situ. The only exception is in the case of an emergency (I wouldn't think that relocating to Mayfair to be handy for Cecconi's & Chanel would cut it). Further interesting point to note: the authorities are encouraging the public to be vigilant about reporting f*ckwits persons breaching these rules. In fact, Sussex Police have a spot on their website intended for fulfilling such a purpose. Just saying.......

Reactions: 12
Covid -1 Lorna - 0

you know she’s shattered that her only
IG story choice is GRWM on the guest room floor for who knows how long. I guess she could sit in the car too....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Covid -1 Lorna - 0

you know she’s shattered that her only
IG story choice is GRWM on the guest room floor for who knows how long. I guess she could sit in the car too....
The rules for self-isolation state clearly that you're not supposed to set foot outside your front door, except into your own garden (I've read a lot about this recently, given that I've literally just had covid and my husband is currently in hospital with covid). Given that she lives in a communal block of flats, I would imagine the communal stairwells and hallways would be out of bounds, ergo, walking to the car would be out of bounds. She really is going to be bored rigid for two weeks, although I'm sure she'll find a loophole...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think we're all more than irked by her failure to recognise this pandemic @Fluffy81 I, too, don't believe that she will truly self-isolate for 14 days as she does whatever she likes. However, she would be very stupid indeed not to respect this requirement. Failure to self-isolate when required became illegal in the UK last month. Those who are caught face a fine up to £10,000 (or the price of 3 Chanel jumpers). Interesting point to note: super-spreading f*ckwits returning to England from France must complete a declaration, stating where they will be self-isolating for the next 14 days. This should be their usual place of residence, although it may be a hotel or other temporary accommodation. This location cannot be changed during these 14 days i.e. these f*ckwits must remain in situ. The only exception is in the case of an emergency (I wouldn't think that relocating to Mayfair to be handy for Cecconi's & Chanel would cut it). Further interesting point to note: the authorities are encouraging the public to be vigilant about reporting f*ckwits persons breaching these rules. In fact, Sussex Police have a spot on their website intended for fulfilling such a purpose. Just saying.......
They cant even go to Tesco’s and getting a home delivery is impossible in most areas ... mind you HH might be registered as a care home 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His photography really is ridiculously poor. And I've been

The rules for self-isolation state clearly that you're not supposed to set foot outside your front door, except into your own garden (I've read a lot about this recently, given that I've literally just had covid and my husband is currently in hospital with covid). Given that she lives in a communal block of flats, I would imagine the communal stairwells and hallways would be out of bounds, ergo, walking to the car would be out of bounds. She really is going to be bored rigid for two weeks, although I'm sure she'll find a loophole...
Sending healing vibes to yourself and your husband I hope he will be home soon ❤

Also you’re not wrong, but I’ve seen it repeatedly on Instagram people not isolating when they return from certain places but is anything actually being done about it? I haven’t heard of anyone being fined or anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They cant even go to Tesco’s and getting a home delivery is impossible in most areas ... mind you HH might be registered as a care home 😂.
She'll think nothing of sending her mother out!
His photography really is ridiculously poor. And I've been

I hope you're on the mend and your husband is home with you soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.