Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've gotten out of touch with this but I think that in order for you to apply for "non-domiciled" status, you have to prove that you are actually resident outside of the UK for a good portion of the year - as opposed to being a twonker who aimlessly goes off on pointless jaunts to shop.
you would have to spend less than 90 days in the country to become non dom for tax purposes.
smart (or rich) people are living between number of countries and never more than 90 days in one, or alternatively they live on a boat so that they can become “nomads” for tax purposes. Thats my aim in life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
His photography really is ridiculously poor. And I've been

The rules for self-isolation state clearly that you're not supposed to set foot outside your front door, except into your own garden (I've read a lot about this recently, given that I've literally just had covid and my husband is currently in hospital with covid). Given that she lives in a communal block of flats, I would imagine the communal stairwells and hallways would be out of bounds, ergo, walking to the car would be out of bounds. She really is going to be bored rigid for two weeks, although I'm sure she'll find a loophole...
Hope you’re ok and your husband gets better soon.. ( I wanna ask you so much about covid but wrong time wrong place ) ... I was thinking about HH communal parts too ..Even the garden.
2 weeks She’ll just ponce about playing with Make up, making us laugh with her GRWM !! lay in bed watching Murder she wrote and SATC And bombard us with the dreaded Q&A ‘😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She'll think nothing of sending her mother out!

I hope you're on the mend and your husband is home with you soon.
Thank you -- I'll probably get struck down by lightning for saying this, but I almost wish she would get it just so she can experience the horror that we have for the past two weeks. We've been so ill for the past fortnight that I'd have happily let someone come and euthanase me (I'm getting better now, so the desire for euthanasia is no longer as strong :ROFLMAO: ), but I almost think it's the only thing that will teach her a lesson. Does that make me a bad person? Probably... 😇

Hope you’re ok and your husband gets better soon.. ( I wanna ask you so much about covid but wrong time wrong place ) ... I was thinking about HH communal parts too ..Even the garden.
2 weeks She’ll just ponce about playing with Make up, making us laugh with her GRWM !! lay in bed watching Murder she wrote and SATC And bombard us with the dreaded Q&A ‘😩😩
I'll just say it took me totally by surprise and was far, far worse than I ever thought it could be. Literally wanted to die. My husband developed pneumonia from it (hence hospitalisation). Our symptoms were not AT ALL like the three symptoms they tell you to look out for. All very unsettling!
If you're able to send a message (not sure how that works on here) I'll be happy to answer any questions! :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Thank you -- I'll probably get struck down by lightning for saying this, but I almost wish she would get it just so she can experience the horror that we have for the past two weeks. We've been so ill for the past fortnight that I'd have happily let someone come and euthanase me (I'm getting better now, so the desire for euthanasia is no longer as strong :ROFLMAO: ), but I almost think it's the only thing that will teach her a lesson. Does that make me a bad person? Probably... 😇
Awww love stay strong sorry to hear you’ve both been ill, your husband will get through this and sure to be home soon.

hopefully we’re supplying a little light relief here in the meantime 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The rules for self-isolation state clearly that you're not supposed to set foot outside your front door, except into your own garden (I've read a lot about this recently, given that I've literally just had covid and my husband is currently in hospital with covid). Given that she lives in a communal block of flats, I would imagine the communal stairwells and hallways would be out of bounds, ergo, walking to the car would be out of bounds. She really is going to be bored rigid for two weeks, although I'm sure she'll find a loophole...
I hope that you are doing well, and hope both you and your husband the best and a speedy recovery!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I'll just say it took me totally by surprise and was far, far worse than I ever thought it could be. Literally wanted to die. My husband developed pneumonia from it (hence hospitalisation). Our symptoms were not AT ALL like the three symptoms they tell you to look out for. All very unsettling!
If you're able to send a message (not sure how that works on here) I'll be happy to answer any questions! :giggle:
Ahhh thanks love I’ll just need to check the suspicious list and see how many times You’ve been on it first 😂😂 Joking 😘.

• Haha
No it doesn’t. Her behavior in respect of COVID is utterly disgusting and I totally understand why you feel that way.

• Heart
So sorry to hear about your husband, hope he is stable and you can have him home soon. Sending positive vibes your way.
It boggles my mind how people don’t take Covid seriously.. my husband also was hospitalised, I still suffer from long term post covid effects and its a witch of an illness. I worry this 2nd weave will be worse than first one as people are not being serious.. ☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So will COVID rules finally apply to her like they have for the rest of the world for the last 7 months?

And it was all to buy a handbag. Not to see family, work etc etc

She is not right in the head.

Reactions: 14
abhhh she’s done this before miss Trixie. She stretched her fingers to the point they looked like TENTACLES. I have attached for your perusal.
Bloody Hellfire Mamma! That doesn't look human - that's really creeping me out.:eek:
P.S. Hope your symptoms are improving.x

Reactions: 4

sorry to hear you’ve had a rotten time @RaspberryCheesecake ! Glad you’re on the mend and really hope your husband is on the up soon.
I know 15 people with it at the moment, Every single one started with a tummy upset And only 2 have had the taste/smell loss. Absolutely bizarre and I share your woes with regards to ignorant fucks like Lorna lording it around basically bleeping it up for everyone else. I came down with questionable symptoms last friday and have spent the first week of half term holed up single parenting , but I’ve done it because it’s the right thing to do. ( I was negative thankfully ).

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So glad you came out negative! It does make you hyper-vigilant though, so take care! Yes, our only symptoms were unbelievable fatigue, a pounding headache and severe nausea, 24/7, literally non-stop for 13 days. Our headaches laughed at the paracetamol we were eating like sweets. I don't ever want to feel that way again. The funny thing is, I was checking in on this thread every now and then, just for some light relief, and seeing ol' Lorna's antics did make me wonder why the duck SHE DOESN'T WEAR A MASK!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Sounds awful and I understand your frustrations that would make me so angry seeing people not wearing masks etc! I feel there’s too large a portion of people who don’t give a tit until it directly affects them. What about the influencer who kept saying covid was a conspiracy and wasn’t real. He caught it and died.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ohh I don’t know... She’s very good at being lazy...and poor old Whipper won’t be able to go out either and do her chores 🤣 Tesco home delivery 🚚 to HH!

Interesting... because she would be 21 in her 3rd year of university... ( she did an English degree?) ... so why was she applying for Cabin crew jobs in her final year???

Because she didn’t finish the fucker is why...
I hope she can’t even get ‘influencer’ privileges for home delivery because I’m not even in a local lockdown and can’t get a bloody slot from Tesco, Ocado or Sainsbury’s 😂 There’s no way in hell she will stick to quarantine... at least they have their few acres of land... oh wait it’s communal so she can’t even go in the garden. I wonder if the neighbours think they are the biggest cunts like we do?!

• Haha
Thick witch that’s two !

Sounds awful and I understand your frustrations that would make me so angry seeing people not wearing masks etc! I feel there’s too large a portion of people who don’t give a tit until it directly affects them. What about the influencer who kept saying covid was a conspiracy and wasn’t real. He caught it and died.
I’ve just watched the news and EVERYBODY walking in The background of a Paris report was wearing masks . Fukkin infuriates me the message LL is saying by going maskless ... specially as she was banging on about those silk ones she ‘had’ that were amazing hmmm gifted maybe ???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I genuinely think that question re quarantine, was posted by her. We know her history with any negativity. I would bet good money if I had asked that question via my ACTUAL insta, I would have been a blocked - I mean how dare anyone question pwincess baby?

Aw sending best wishes cheesy lady, most have my friends have had it with wildly varying symptoms, it’s just the most horrible thing but you will come through x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.