Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnnnd France is back in lockdown from Friday...
Fukk me ... Emmanuel and the chambermaids are gonna be busy tomorrow morning bagging up Team Luxes ‘Stuff’ so they can Chuck em out before lockdown .. 🙄😂😂

She mentioned this morning she’d be home next week, this was before the announcement
@Gemmab78 .. Welcome to the thread ... LL is ever so Vurrry much known to lie !! In fact she’s a serial liar so We don’t believe anything she says ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah I used to pour it over or sometimes, make a little well in the mash :D Please let me be clear I only had mash (and it was usually instant mash 😂 ) if I didn't have any oven chips in at the time. Obviously this was all before I became a Lady.

Yeah well, Stevie Wonder is blind.
Im crying 😂😂😂 (too short)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fukk me ... Emmanuel and the chambermaids are gonna be busy tomorrow morning bagging up Team Luxes ‘Stuff’ so they can Chuck em out before lockdown .. 🙄😂😂

@Gemmab78 .. Welcome to the thread ... LL is ever so Vurrry much known to lie !! In fact she’s a serial liar so We don’t believe anything she says ..
I’m surprised you didn’t add Gemmab78 to the suspicious list

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes she was always coming home after 4 weeks anyway, and I saw her mention she would be back next week.
However my point is that she had lied to her fawners, about relocating to France. Initially she made it sound like a semi-permanent move. When in fact it never was anything or the sort, only ever going to be a month, max, just a jaunt to enable her a- to get an Hermes bag, and b- to do the photos for 3 x ITS drops. ( and in that order)

However because of the covid news in France she can say she’s coming back to England BECAUSE of that. Or at least contributed to them coming back to England after 4 whole weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When it comes down to it, her Parisian "photo-shoot" (and I use that term v loosely) has consisted of below-amateurish shots which have been appallingly edited and filtered, of her posing near an assortment of lampposts and hoppy-skipping across zebra crossings.......And it was necessary to come to Paris for THAT? It's an insult to the customers of ITS to post these poor excuses for photo's. It's as though she no longer cares; possibly thinks her minions are by now so fooled that they'll buy any old thing which she promotes (sadly seems to be the case). She also managed to find time to be pictured in the kind of garments that she prefers to wear, as opposed to the tat she persuades her followers to buy. What else has she achieved in this essential trip? Oh yes, acquisitions from Hermes & Chanel whilst simultaneously bragging & arranging her high-end carrier bags to be captured for social media consumption. I wonder whether Dick Frisby feels that he's got good value for his investment in this trip. Oh well never mind, it was all for the Hermes launch of Act 3. I really do think that after this Act, it's time to draw the final curtain.
I agree ! I never understood the justification of all his travel to « shoot » her collections. She doesn’t even make the most of the locations. The shots are always so boring !

Reactions: 6
Just a pic from my home office

I agree ! I never understood the justification of all his travel to « shoot » her collections. She doesn’t even make the most of the locations. The shots are always so boring !
I know. The fact that she has to travel to Paris, and pair every crappy piece with expensive handbags/ shoes is laughable.
When in reality, all the Hermes in Paris and all the filters in the world arent adding any appeal to any of the tit she.’s flogged since she’s been there.
Those red plastic baggy trousers are more disgusting than the god awful check thing.

hey, we didn’t ever get to see the cruella coat??!! Where has that bad witch gone??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
So as France braces itself for a further national lockdown in the face of a deadly global pandemic, our resident imbecile has a meaningful pronouncement to share:
Screenshot (46).png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes she was always coming home after 4 weeks anyway, and I saw her mention she would be back next week.
However my point is that she had lied to her fawners, about relocating to France. Initially she made it sound like a semi-permanent move. When in fact it never was anything or the sort, only ever going to be a month, max, just a jaunt to enable her a- to get an Hermes bag, and b- to do the photos for 3 x ITS drops. ( and in that order)

However because of the covid news in France she can say she’s coming back to England BECAUSE of that. Or at least contributed to them coming back to England after 4 whole weeks.
Exactly because she announced it on a Q&A via the question ‘would you live anywhere other than UK’ and she said we are relocating next week if all goes to plan. She’s an absolute fuckwit and I’ve really enjoyed not torturing myself with her stories the past couple of days.

• Haha
Exactly because she announced it on a Q&A via the question ‘would you live anywhere other than UK’ and she said we are relocating next week if all goes to plan. She’s an absolute fuckwit and I’ve really enjoyed not torturing myself with her stories the past couple of days.
Welcome back @Its_Me It’s bound to be absolutely riveting stuff once she’s back in the spare room at HH 🙄😂😂😂 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she qualify for a tax break if she spends a portion of the year not in the country? 😝

Reactions: 1
Does she qualify for a tax break if she spends a portion of the year not in the country? 😝
I've gotten out of touch with this but I think that in order for you to apply for "non-domiciled" status, you have to prove that you are actually resident outside of the UK for a good portion of the year - as opposed to being a twonker who aimlessly goes off on pointless jaunts to shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I needed a few days off of this thread and her for my own sanity. I’ve missed you all, I’ve still had tiny lurks.
The tit I’ve seen today... awful photography
the red latex, an absolute horror show of the white dress and the news she’s coming back to the UK next week ☹🤢
Halloween has come early cus this is the kinda tit you see coming out of your tv on a horror film.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What sort of a bleep writes something like this 2020#coronoavirus #pandemic !
Mr Luxe Life achievements of securing a Hermes Kelly. GTFOH! Lorna, we have had enough of your sh!t! Return home quickly!

I needed a few days off of this thread and her for my own sanity. I’ve missed you all, I’ve still had tiny lurks.
The tit I’ve seen today... awful photography
the red latex, an absolute horror show of the white dress and the news she’s coming back to the UK next week ☹🤢
Halloween has come early cus this is the kinda tit you see coming out of your tv on a horror film.
Same as I needed time off too. Still, nothing much has changed aside from she is returning back to Londres next week!

Spoken like a true piss head
She can keep that message! No care for the actual pandemic but couldn't wait to wallow on about her darn bag!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.