Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg do you think the C’est Moi is actually directed here?! I wouldn’t put it past her. Go you @Its_Me just voted for you. We’re all rooting for you girl.
I honestly don’t know if I should be flattered or offended but probably offended

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I used to love tomato soup and mash (or tomato soup with chips) 🙈 ... haven't had it for years but I probably still would.
Forgive meeeeeeee :LOL:
Seriously ??? Do you pour the soup on the mash ? How else can you eat it ???? Soup & Chips I understand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously ??? Do you pour the soup on the mash ? How else can you eat it ???? Soup & Chips I understand 😂
Yeah I used to pour it over or sometimes, make a little well in the mash :D Please let me be clear I only had mash (and it was usually instant mash 😂 ) if I didn't have any oven chips in at the time. Obviously this was all before I became a Lady.

Did we all notice the track she chose.......Isn't She Lovely (Stevie Wonder) - I can't bear much more!😱😱😱
Yeah well, Stevie Wonder is blind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
FFS ....these are Fukkin hilarious .. look at the fit 👀 I bet your legs stick together if you cross them ..
As for the shoulder padded top ... There was a TIT on here that bought the t shirt with shoulder pads .. she said it was vile and the shoulder pads made ‘crunching’ noises !! ( sorry can’t remember who you were 😘 )
Can you imagine the noise walking in that whole outfit 🙉🙉
I’m 5FT 10, imagine how they’d look on me! Oh dear god, just awful. (I actually LOVE how tit it is) lets see Nicole style out the 1980’s MJ red vinyl 🤣

Or soup and a sandwich! Ffs 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m 5FT 10, imagine how they’d look on me! Oh dear god, just awful. (I actually LOVE how tit it is) lets see Nicole style out the 1980’s MJ red vinyl 🤣

Or soup and a sandwich! Ffs 😂
Yep soup and a sandwich is the best !!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
God, these treads are moving at lightning speed, can hardly keep up 🙈🙈

anyways, didn’t she say invest in good underwear?!? Nothingabout any of the shots In that dress says she had taken her own advise. Everything is everywhere 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been having a trawl through AliExpress and it's a veritable treasure trove. Basically, there are assorted god-awful legging/trouser things in shiny black, red, snake-effect - there's all sorts there. Price between $3-$4. Wonder what price they're going on sale at.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thing is Shes now got her get out clause... She’s got the perfect excuse for having to “Relocate” back to England because of the whole covid thing ( that She’s been ignoring for the last 6 months)

I mean, we all knew it was only ever going to be for a month max... just long enough to cover 3 “ rapid succession” drops, but now she can tell all the simpering fawners that covid is the reason the trip is being cut short.
And she can’t go cocking around London apartments either!
She’s going to be scouring tattle for content ideas...

No one ive ever met in my life.

Omg... My house mate at university ate mash sandwiches and tomato soup ONLY for 3 years. That was the only food he ate.

my house mate either ate soup or mash sandwiches. I meant I’d never met anyone who ate mash and soup in one sitting 🤣🤷‍♀️Ive just had chip sandwiches As I absolutely couldn’t be arsed tonight. 👍🏼

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t she wear a bra? It’s so weird and so <grim>. I think either her or Monsieur Whip get off on her wandering around without underwear.
( BORK. Nearly gagged up my chip butty at that thought)

She probably thinks she does... but she doesn’t have boobs like the naked nipple women she’s always posting pictures of...

Why doesn’t she take her own advice and wear underwear that supports and structures where needed?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she wear a bra? It’s so weird and so <grim>. I think either her or Monsieur Whip get off on her wandering around without underwear.
( BORK. Nearly gagged up my chip butty at that thought)

She probably thinks she does... but she doesn’t have boobs like the naked nipple women she’s always posting pictures of...

Why doesn’t she take her own advice and wear underwear that supports and structures where needed?
You’re making me want chip butty and I’m on a diet got boring salmon and broccoli 😭

I’ve said that before about her boobs, she’s not actually flat chested or perky enough to not wear a bra. I know loads of people are against wearing bras these days especially with metal underwire but there’s plenty of undergarment alternatives to make your clothes look better.

Reactions: 3
I suspect she's trying to sexy and girlish in the clips with the dresses hence the dress lifting and the coy looking away.

I wish someone would tell her that she is as sexy as a cold bucket of sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is Shes now got her get out clause... She’s got the perfect excuse for having to “Relocate” back to England because of the whole covid thing ( that She’s been ignoring for the last 6 months)

I mean, we all knew it was only ever going to be for a month max... just long enough to cover 3 “ rapid succession” drops, but now she can tell all the simpering fawners that covid is the reason the trip is being cut short.
And she can’t go cocking around London apartments either!
She’s going to be scouring tattle for content ideas...

my house mate either ate soup or mash sandwiches. I meant I’d never met anyone who ate mash and soup in one sitting 🤣🤷‍♀️Ive just had chip sandwiches As I absolutely couldn’t be arsed tonight. 👍🏼
Love chip butties loads of salt and vinegar on as well bloody yum

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
When it comes down to it, her Parisian "photo-shoot" (and I use that term v loosely) has consisted of below-amateurish shots which have been appallingly edited and filtered, of her posing near an assortment of lampposts and hoppy-skipping across zebra crossings.......And it was necessary to come to Paris for THAT? It's an insult to the customers of ITS to post these poor excuses for photo's. It's as though she no longer cares; possibly thinks her minions are by now so fooled that they'll buy any old thing which she promotes (sadly seems to be the case). She also managed to find time to be pictured in the kind of garments that she prefers to wear, as opposed to the tat she persuades her followers to buy. What else has she achieved in this essential trip? Oh yes, acquisitions from Hermes & Chanel whilst simultaneously bragging & arranging her high-end carrier bags to be captured for social media consumption. I wonder whether Dick Frisby feels that he's got good value for his investment in this trip. Oh well never mind, it was all for the Hermes launch of Act 3. I really do think that after this Act, it's time to draw the final curtain.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.