Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely to God. No one is going to buy those red things. 😂 This is a joke at this point. They’re only good for Halloween. One night job then bin ‘em
They look so bad. Imagine what they look like without the filters. Are they fire engine red? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else seen Alex Riviere’s haute couture shoot in Paris? Now THAT is a photo shoot, not this stupid crap Lorna keeps pulling day in and day out. Those pants - omg, when you compare hers against Riviere’s, it’s like a toddler put on a black trash bag and called them pants! GIve it up Lorna! You can take as much “inspiration” as you want (aka, stealing) but you’re NEVER going to pull off a look like that. Feel so sorry for anyone who actually buys those flammable pieces of crap - as someone who is claiming to be “luxe” she should be embarrassed to be wearing something so cheap and tacky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just when I didn't think I could laugh anymore......"the DM's about my vinyl contour leggings are really positive"..........she's been sending herself messages again no doubt! 😂 😂 🙃 That soup.....do you reckon that's the next in the colour palette for the next release of leggings?

Screenshot (40).png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone else seen Alex Riviere’s haute couture shoot in Paris? Now THAT is a photo shoot, not this stupid crap Lorna keeps pulling day in and day out. Those pants - omg, when you compare hers against Riviere’s, it’s like a toddler put on a black trash bag and called them pants! GIve it up Lorna! You can take as much “inspiration” as you want (aka, stealing) but you’re NEVER going to pull off a look like that. Feel so sorry for anyone who actually buys those flammable pieces of crap - as someone who is claiming to be “luxe” she should be embarrassed to be wearing something so cheap and tacky.
She can’t even compare to many ‘low level’ influencers when it comes to class and style she’s a state.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I want to see a YT review on those leggings. To see if they’re in her words ‘VERY COMFY’ 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg do you think the C’est Moi is actually directed here?! I wouldn’t put it past her. Go you @Its_Me just voted for you. We’re all rooting for you girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did we all notice the track she chose.......Isn't She Lovely (Stevie Wonder) - I can't bear much more!😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.