Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t think of any tax incentives that make this trip about tax. Non doms need to be out of the country the majority of the year, and even if she puts everything against expenses it only reduces her tax burden, doesn’t make her any money. She still paid out for a month in a lux hotel, so is well down already

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure why she's so enamoured by the massive white shirt - the cuffs just make me think of the 'cone of shame' that they put on dogs after an operation :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
People sometimes express surprise that she does duck all when she goes abroad...

I find keeping up with these Tattle threads to be like a part time job at times 😂 combine that with constantly scouring social media for any mention of her name, a-blocking people left, right and centre, and slathering on 100 products to her mug each morning...

Even if she wasn’t such a boring bleep, and even if she had interests other than which bag to buy next... literally where would she find the time to do anything nice or interesting?

What a truly hollow existence

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A37E7C88-3089-46C5-BD64-D676DFFDC6ED.png

Hair‘a looking nice and thick here 😳

And that Toula dress is hideous. It must have been Stevie Wonder who asked for it as a maxi and in that print.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 292362
Hair‘a looking nice and thick here 😳

And that Toula dress is hideous. It must have been Stevie Wonder who asked for it as a maxi and in that print.
Why does she keep doing this hairstyle it’s so tit and scruffy. It’s exactly what I did in school when I was growing out a fringe. Note I was in school and about 11 or 12.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she keep doing this hairstyle it’s so tit and scruffy. It’s exactly what I did in school when I was growing out a fringe. Note I was in school and about 11 or 12.
I don't think she's able to "do" her hair at all - it always looks unkempt to me unless she's just stepped out of a salon.

Reactions: 8
was thinking the same. Also, like duck will she be staying in. She’ll be all over the place
I wouldn't be surprised if they end up back in London.....who knows with Dumb & Dumber. One thing I'm firmly convinced of is that she will not truly quarantine for 14 days. I don't care what she says, she is an accomplished liar who will do whatever the hell she wants.
One half of me is so so so sick of this stupid twit that I no longer care, and the other half wants to park outside her flat 24/7 for the 2 weeks and make sure she doesn’t leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks for sharing the dress pics guys 🤗 She’s so fond of these tie things around the neck isnt she, they look so cheap and tacky. Like her!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
HeyaHowYouDoingHopeYoureHavinANiceDay

Why does she slur this sentence this way every single time? She’s actually manic. A little bit of sick comes up when she speaks on stories god I really dislike her

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.