Lorna Luxe #16 Still needs a shower but she's busy photoshopping the Eiffel Tower

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s vurry surprising that alex light is a lorna fan. She is all about loving what you are and no filters etc
I've thought that before too. Mind you, she gets on my tits as well. In fact, anyone jumping on the bloody body positivity bandwagon is getting on my tits at the moment :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why doesn’t she just call the whole collection “polish girl from the corner”? WHAT are those snakepants????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Random thought but I’ve just watched the hair stories and it’s finally clicked who she reminds me of with the fringe & red lips - the cheeky girls!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've thought that before too. Mind you, she gets on my tits as well. In fact, anyone jumping on the bloody body positivity bandwagon is getting on my tits at the moment :LOL:
I'm with you on this one. There are those who are genuine in the way they've been promoting it for long enough, but there are many for whom it's the latest bit of virtue-signalling. Shallow, vapid fools, I despise the insincerity, it's like it's the current "in" cause. Bah! On my tits too, Auntie!☹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You know how all middle aged mums have that friend who’s glam but in a really dated way like they buy knock offs from the market and their lipstick has always rubbed off but their lipliner hasn’t. Loads of fake tan and a big blow dry with tit loads of hairspray. Always wear kitten heels and sheer tights at special occasions. Stinks of Opium. Drinks babycham or Bacardi and coke. Well this is exactly the same energy.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Goodness me....I've heard of Leanin' on a Lamppost but look at how both of these posts (and the buildings) are leaning:
Screenshot (38).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
FFS ....these are Fukkin hilarious .. look at the fit 👀 I bet your legs stick together if you cross them ..
As for the shoulder padded top ... There was a TIT on here that bought the t shirt with shoulder pads .. she said it was vile and the shoulder pads made ‘crunching’ noises !! ( sorry can’t remember who you were 😘 )
Can you imagine the noise walking in that whole outfit 🙉🙉

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS ....these are Fukkin hilarious .. look at the fit 👀 I bet your legs stick together if you cross them ..
As for the shoulder padded top ... There was a TIT on here that bought the t shirt with shoulder pads .. she said it was vile and the shoulder pads made ‘crunching’ noises !! ( sorry can’t remember who you were 😘 )
Can you imagine the noise walking in that whole outfit 🙉🙉
So bad and it looks like she has them not pulled up high enough to fit in the leg.

Reactions: 3
You know how all middle aged mums have that friend who’s glam but in a really dated way like they buy knock offs from the market and their lipstick has always rubbed off but their lipliner hasn’t. Loads of fake tan and a big blow dry with tit loads of hairspray. Always wear kitten heels and sheer tights at special occasions. Stinks of Opium. Drinks babycham or Bacardi and coke. Well this is exactly the same energy.
Anyone who doesn't' laugh at this is that "friend"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What the actual duck are them red trousers meant to be?!! They are ridiculous!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.