Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can she please stop with the "being relatable" no we do not need to know Chanel have increased their prices, no one can bloody afford to buy a 10k bag in the middle of a global pandemic and recession. Her constant flashing and encouraging people to spend copious amounts of money on tat you don't need grinds my gears so much.

Reactions: 20

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
i suspect Mr Luxe has had a golden handshake from HSBC. He’s done many decades there. His pension will cover day to day living.
Everything she has she spends on her. I think that’s it.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I've just bobbed across for a look wow really going for it
Mmmmmmm ... I’m feeling a bit uncomfortable about this IG one too many .&&&&. account .. I’m hoping that tattle life @Celebface and @Suxy_ will be enough To out Lornas deceit ..My personal feelings on LL are that she is vile, smug,greedy , fake, deceitful , a massive con artist .. but I just want her to be found out for it all .. I don’t wanna hound her and be perceived as a bully .. cos then she’s won ... cos we’re being bullies .. But we’re not bullies we’re casting our opinions the only way we can cos otherwise we are a-blocked by these LL weirdos .. Hence sadly I’m not a fan of the One too many account ...
that’s my rant over ... feel free to do you as they say 😂😂

• Heart
Kylie Jenner gifted Cardi b a kelly for her birthday and Cardi already appears to have one in each colour so I think it’s fair to say they’re rapidly on the descent to pure tack. Maybe they don’t care anymore

• Sad

Its_Me

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and recap @Hereforthepictures 🙌🏽💋

Currently rubbing my hands with glee after that last thread page! Not as if we all here didn’t already know that it was picked out of China but the Sonja part is brilliant!! It was only a matter of time really. You just can’t go around saying you designed something that you didn’t! And to add to it that she says it’s all mostly made in the UK. To lie about that is disgusting. I’ve never had to question her ethics I already knew, but this is proof in the pudding. Please someone say they have the screenshots!!!

Have a look on that website, this lounge set is on too - all Lorna’s pics! Ooh shit hitting fan time 😂🙌🏻
$149!!??? They’re taking the piss 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Thing is, its all just a manufactured production. Instagram stories are by their very name; story telling. There is nothing truly spontaneous or relatable in what she does*, it's just versions of what she thinks some people possibly perceive to be a desirable reality, always edited/filtered for the gram. In Yawna's case, I think she's peddling a fantasy, a fairy tale even. I watch some of her stuff, read her Q/A's and feel like it's some warped 2020 fairytale land where, the evil witch is a nearing 60 year old man, the glass slipper is a Hermes handbag and the real hero of the story is the poor abandoned dog, Boo that forever indulges the ugly sister with his love despite her perpetually gazing into her iPhone asking "who's the fairest of them all?"

She is going to make for one very sad, lonely, old lady.

*(or indeed really any influenzas)

• Heart
Maskless Russian prostitute outfit at its best !! And look at the Fukkin photoshopped sculpted chin !!! Queen baby you is still faking it !!!!
Looks like an outfit you'd see in an Anne Summers window display! 😂

That is not someone youd want at Paris Fashion Week!

Just been through the stories. Lorna answering questions from here again, so blatantly obvious. OMR job is in jeopardy HSBC announced a massive job cuts a while back I reckon his options to take a pay cut, redundancy or take a sabbatical.

Either way she better pull her finger out as she's footing the bill now as he is a kept man.
Not like he's done any work for the past 2mths he's just been following her around like a dirty old pervert. Early retirement for OH beckons and broke within a few years trying to keep her happy with chav designer bags and shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Whenever I used to compare myself to other people having a bag or watch or whatever I wanted. My mum would always say you don’t know the whole story and it’s important to have a home, a car, savings etc... Lorna is the perfect example of the ol’ fur coat and nae knickers. Sad she inspiring 1mil others down the path of spending beyond your means...
I always say this to my younger sisters when they bang on about so and so who lives at home with their mum and drives a white Range Rover. For all you know these people could be up to their eyeballs in debt and have bought everything they have on a credit card.
My 20yo sister actually text me the other day and said “I’d love to have Lorna Luxe’s life, being driven around London in a Bentley” 🙄 I quickly set her right on the truth!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Hahaha do you think she couldn’t go because she’s too rough and just a pathetic little influencer ??

hotel Bristol “ yes mr Luxe we can arrange an appointment at Hermes, just don’t take the shit bag, shit clothed, shittty-tanned wife”

It’s strange, given its been her only goal in life to have one of these bags , that she wouldn’t share the experience ?? Is that normal? Particularly for a narc.
why would John take all the joy?
Fuckjng bizarre is what it is.
even more bizarre if she’s fabricated the tale of John gojng to fetch it whilst she was asleep in bed with no lovingly prepared weetabix in a mug.

Last edited:
  • Haha

follyol

She’s really topped herself this time. I can’t believe her followers fall for this sh*t??? Wonder where she will wear this bag to seeing as we are on the verge of another lockdown here and Paris is seemingly empty. She is sooooo braggy. It’d be bad if we weren’t entering into a recession and people weren’t losing their jobs but they are and it’s just completely and utterly insensitive. !! Get some mates Lorna .... what a sad little life you live with your OAP husband who you clearly hate lol... also I very much doubt he has ‘taken sabbatical’. At 60?!!! Nah the mans been fired and is spending his pension on that hotel!

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
If that was me and my partner he would be like do you want me to tell the fucking story or do you want to do it yourself 🤬
Exactly. Patronising, rude, mannerless creature. My god no wonder she has no friends. She is vile.
John needs to wake the hell up. There she is gawping at herself.

• Heart

Agsfam

Pretty sure she opened the bag, removed all the packaging and inspected it BEFORE the unboxing, hence less tissue paper etc. Then put it back in the box, wrapped up and did all the filming 🙄

Off topic but isnt this Lornas BFF? Sick to my stomach after reading her tweets, hope she gets sacked from every single contract..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Hi everyone, another long time reader here. I thought now that Lorna has directed conversation towards this new bag I'd finally sign up as I wanted to quickly share that I have it on good authority that Lorna was caught cheating, again, on the old sod late last year. I can't share too much of the ins and outs unfortunately as we work in the same industry, and Lorna will know who I am. But yeah, she gloats and she has form.

Oh and that Kelly? A peace offering. A stay with me. A you hold the cards.
Fuck my tin trumpet 🎺

She’s about as sexy as a cat turd. She just doesn’t have that sex appeal..what Kind of bloke would fiddle duddle with her wibbly Wobblies???

• Haha
  • Wow

YouHavinAGiraffe?

She's no idea where he is when she wakes up, yet she's there ready to film him walking back to the hotel, on the side of the road where she can see him, strolling along with a bright orange bag that will obviously scream to everyone where he's been. At least he's got his bloody mask on for once.

• Haha

Hej

Yeah London didn’t want you because you’re just two tramps with a bit of money. God even with him sitting back there you can tell his skin is vile. Some old podgy dad with raisin skin 🤢

I mention her often as I love her simple style but when Alice got her bag she never made a fucking song and dance about it. We don’t NEED to know how you got the fucking bag bitch just shut up and enjoy it for all of two months.
Her whole life is about getting this bag, ofc she has to share the whole story 😂 While other people work hard to buy a nice house/apartment and car she lives in a flat she calls a mansion (😂😂!!) and drives around in a old rental(?) Bentley that she believes is fancy just because it’s a Bentley, not even thinking about that really “luxe” people would have gotten rid of that car yeeears ago and replaced it with something new. And while other people have friends and family they get along with and can rely on, she is stuck with Nicole, her husband that is married to her because he has some kind of fetish regarding childish women, and her poor mum who acts like a chef/dog sitter/postofficedeliverywoman.

So yes, this is her biggest achievement in life. Getting a Hermes bag is her big goal in life. Even if it’s the wrong bag; yes, is has always been the Birkin, but she takes what she can get to feel some kind of fulfillment - and pretends it has always been a Kelly so the detail can fit in with the pretend-life she is living.

Poor lady.

(No, not jealous of her materialiatic things, I have bought my own apartment, I have both designer bags and shoes and I’m buying a car in the next couple of months).

• Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
It would seem that both Sonja AND Lorna buy their "designs" from AliExpress in China and then just re-shoot them to look authentic...
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.
I am undone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She gonna need to get that image removed!
Or is she paid by The Chinese company ?

Im remembering something now - a while ago when I first discovered Lorna I remember just scrolling through insta one day and some dodgy company was using her image to flog stuff and I was actually going to write to her to see if she knew. ( this is well prior to the proper unravelling of all the fakery)

All those people buying ITS shit and it’s from Ali express.
The shame tho - should be Lorna L’express.

Last edited:
  • Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Just reading the comments on the bag post I feel reasonably positive anyone referring to a handbag as their "baby" is unlikely to procreate.
Let's fucking hope so anyway, as we absolutely do not need anymore of these brainless fucktards than we already have.

• Haha
  • Heart
I can only imagine the expressions on the er-mays staff as that perma-tanned clown shimmied through the door in his skinny jeans and sheaux 😭

• Haha