Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hej

I’m not mr Sugardaddys biggest fan, BUT - lets give him the credit he actually deservers for putting up with that horrible, shallow, wannebeluxe, cold person. The last info regarding her cheating really annoyed me even more. I bet Mr Luxe stops by Tattle every now and then 😂 So I’m gonna put it out there: run John 😂 Even though he has his weird fethish/taste in (childish) women, no respect for him self what so everrrr etc etc, I do believe he deserves something better than that Ompaa Lompaa. No one deserves to be used that way. There are plenty of women out there with kind hearts that look good even without filters (who knew, right John?) that would actually respect him and treat him nice. Anyone else agree?

Reactions: 25

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I tbink Mr Luxe has been made redundant after 40 years and she’s spending his pension!
If ITS are paying her that well then nothing is right in the world.
Also, she will have gone to Hermes.. it’ll just be propelling the storyline that mr Luxe is beyond perfect.

Wasn’t so adoring of him when she was shagging someone behind his back was she??🤣

And yet the ITS followers STILL haven’t realised that they are funding this with tat from China.
this is shocking.

• Heart
  • Angry

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I’m thinking now that this whole thing has been manufactured from start to finish...from the second he got his bonus / redundancy. This ££ based shitshow started in Santorini with that fuckjng obscene gift giving thing which we all thought was about as tasteless as she could get. Little did we know!
then we have months of not going home, renting ridiculously indulgent ( as in unnecessary) flats during a pandemic.
Then the indefinite trip to Paris which was flagged as an HERMES based scouting exercise weeks ago. As soon as she mentioned Paris in fact.
All the conditions were right for her with the pandemic, no one around, shops and hotels largely empty. Just selfish & greedy maskless pair roaming the streets looking to spend his retirement fund.

So basically she’s travelled during a pandemic to buy a new bag, (and to get the ITS pictures).
Awful.
And when the new lockdown rules come in on Monday..... she’s gojng to have to either stay, or come back and lockdown....so...

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

Agsfam

Jeezo.. I didn’t think we could hit any lower but here we are.... live demos of tongue scrapping and flossing.
There really is a huge reality gulf of where she thinks she is with brand associations and who actually works with her.

ITS’ flammable best, iconic London over priced crap, and teeth whitening strips.. .did I miss anything? 😂😂😂
Some get invited to Dior and Chanel, others do flossing on instastories... 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Fuuuck this thread is moving fast... seeing lots of new tattlers which is fab.
I had to go watch the hermes story. Annoying as fuck ..and wait ..she didn't even know the name of the leathers of this bag she has coveted for ever.... no wonder London basically fucked you off.. you don't go into hermes saying you want the bag with the "grainy leather.".. what a twat. Who doesn't do research on the bag they lust over. Though I'm not actually seeing lust or love from her.. im just seeing someone who got a bag a lot of people want but can't get..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

meisjemetdeparel

Oh girls please get a grip and open your eyes
This is exactly why I hate Lorna so much. These are all young girls who thinks that being skinny and having a rich husband who buys you designer bags is the best life you can have. And that’s exactly what Lorna wants is to believe.
I think this is a problem because:
- its 2020. Women should make their own money and be financially independent. One in 3 marriages fail, and I’ve seen too many women go from lornas lifestyle to poor single mom life.
- its all fake
- even if someone would have the luxes financial situation, its stupid to spend all your money on bags and sweaters and watches you wear a few times instead of in real investments like a decent home, especially when you have a husband who works in finance.

Reactions: 24
I’m trying to imagine what her life is like - you’re in Paris but you have to sit in your hotel room all day replying to idiots on Instagram with ‘ah thanks’ - what a pointless existence

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Hej

Tbh, I have a feeling that the Kelly is a second hand 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why? Because she always posts a least 10 pictures outside and inside stores when she goes shopping for shoes and bags at for example Chanel etc. And I cannot magine her not wanting to “flaunt” her shopping for a Kelly at Hermes 🤪 That would be her biggest achievement in life. She would snap at least 100 pictures from the process. So I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a second hand. Also, what kind of “coincidence” is it that she is standing at the balcony after a nap in the exact same moment sugardaddy is passing by with the bag? Filming it - with music? 😂 That is wierd.

• Haha
  • Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
She only ever used to go on about Birkin, the suddenly one day she said actually maybe I want a Kelly. Now a Kelly is all she ever wanted. She doesn’t even know what she wants!

Theres a serious hole missing in this girls life, whatever it is there are no amount of bags that can fill it. She needs therapy really. She didn’t even open the two Chanel bags she bought earlier this week. Madness.

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I can’t work this couple out !!
Do you remember during lockdown OMR painted the ‘spare room’ himself and didn’t want to buy a sofa for it !!
Now they’re splashing out an obscene amount of money on flats,hotels,and bags !!

Agsfam

CFA44199-68CB-44D5-855E-F10129A1B03A.png

I foresee end of the French adventure. She will “relocate back” to HH 🤣 Still dunno what “business” brought her to Paris, wasnt she there for work??She did fuck all work wise, just wiped hotel’s floor with herself, drunk alcohol and broke law by spreading her germs. Oh and dropped £10k on shopping. Pure businesses I would say. 🤣

I don’t get that, surely it’s not very smart to sell all
That perfume without getting your affiliate ad commission?
Zara doesnt do affiliate links / work with influencers.

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Gather round TITS. Gather, the fuck, around.

I have INTEL.

So One of my accounts... wasn’t following Lorna, i had blocked her FIRST...yonks ago.
Hadn’t followed Suxy and I’m not on Twitter. Never commented on anything

yet... she’s blocked Me...when she couldn’t actually see my account....my account shouldn’t have even been visible to her....

However the account that I have that follows her, frequently views the stories... isn’t blocked.

YOU DO THE MATH.

I’ve done the math and there’s only one possible answer here... and I don’t think I can type it.
I’ve read this 3 times and have no idea what the answer is. Please type for the thickos 😁

• Haha

Happie

Hotel Bristol are to Blame.
Pathetique.
Sorry I’m late and someone else might possibly have posted this already.
The Hermes Faubourg St Honoré shop has a reservation system where you go online to book your appointment. You have to give a passport copy I believe and then you may or may not be confirmed, with a time slot given to you. This time slot may change throughout the day and they advise you by email or sms so you better be in the vicinity so you don’t miss out. My guess is that this is how Bristol helped - the concierge took the appointment for them and let them know when to pop over - the hotel (that I’ve stayed at once, courtesy of Chanel when I was invited to visit the apartments of Coco Chanel) and the Hermes shop are not even a 7 minute walk apart.

When you walk in you get to express your requests and they go and see what they have in stock. No purchase history is required. So he would have said black Kelly in a non slouchy leather or Birkin and maybe silver or gold hardware and then they bring him what they have in store on that day. If you want to read more you can google pursebop and Hermes new system. I have not tried it myself.

As someone rightly said, this bag would be about 7800 Euros. 30k and upwards are for exotic leathers.