Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurkingin94123

VIP Member
”best thing ever”View attachment 271500
What an empty life you must have.
I almost came unglued when she said “it’s Epsom leather, so it won’t tarnish.” Bish...leather doesn’t tarnish you bint. Hardware does!!!!! 😤😤😤 You can tell she doesn’t know shit about Hermes, she didn’t mention the style. Is it Retourne? Sellier? I am so mad that someone who isnt true handbag lover/collecter got this beautiful bag.

Realistically, it was John who secured this purchase. Hermes boutiques in Paris are known for blowing off crass, uneducated female shoppers in preference for dealing with the husbands/boyfriends/fathers. Emphasis on FATHER...👨🏼‍🦳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When the person was asking do you feel safe I’m not sure that’s what they meant!
Haha she’s so dim, any opportunity to show off about stuff people don’t care about.
President macron’s guards aren’t going to save you when the rona runs through you like a dose of salts Lorna my love

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Its_Me

VIP Member
Naaaaah this pair. He literally comes across like a Dad to me and she’s sitting on the floor doing all her girly shit like a young child. Makes me siiiick 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Fluffy81

Chatty Member
Exactly this, and you’ve been able to recognise what’s gone on which is huge and amazing and something to be incredibly proud of.
And unlike Lorna, you aren’t contributing to the issues of millions of others. Lorna went to the Priory but got in a sulk and threatened Mr Luxe that she would leave him if he made her go there.
troible is, how much of Lorna’s narrative do we believe ?
❤❤ thank you. It’s been years of bloody torture at times. I’m like a see-saw. Ha ha !! But I recognise myself and my demons and I could never be a social influencer .. why .. I would be crap !!!! I would be in a vortex !!!!!!!
I recall I think about 2 years ago when she did a pod cast on her and the eating disorder and how she was a flight attendant and how she went to the priory. Back then muggins here was sucked in thinking ‘ this girl seems normal’ ... however what REALLY pees me off is how if she actually was authentic she would discuss mental health far more due to her platform. Yet ... looking back she spoke of her ED but with no depth or real in-depth sincerity. It’s all smoke and mirrors with her. As someone quotes yesterday or when ever it was she simply is ‘ fake it till you make it’... so she’s a fraud. She is not human to block a woman who did not agree on calling a hermes her child .. and bloody correct.

She literally shuns any negative comment .. which is proof how her brain ticks. She only wants people falling at her feet saying how wonderful she is.

she is bat shit crazy.. and is starting to look like kat slater on whizz !!! 🤣🤣

she is a one trick pony.

• Heart
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I mean tbh, it’s not like the ones amongst us with half a friggin brain didn’t know the shit she sells comes from China and costs penny’s to produce

BUT there are people buying this at her full prices on ITS because they don’t know and they beleive she’s designed and created these items from a luxe factory in england!

They really do need exposing.

I think everyone on this thread would agree that once they’d discovered the fakery of Lorna , they have never looked back.
I’d say 100% of people who felt suspicious of her and ended up on this thread felt they had been “ misled”

All that Ali express funding her Chanel habits. What a joke.

• Sad
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
this was the first time we had major tea about the brunch event,

I have a new philosophy regarding the people posting TEA about Lorna and her entanglements...

It’s JOHN in disguise!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🎺🎺🎺

Last edited:
  • Haha

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s just nasty. Common as muck. And the handbag does nothing to elevate any element of her being.

She’s just stomped her foot until she’s got one. I’m sure she will get a Birkin as well now because let’s face it... one will never be énough.
Wouldn’t know class if it smacked her in the trout pout with a wet kipper.

• Heart
So another to add to the lies, Lorna said knitwear can be restocked quickly as it's all made in the UK.... definitely not what their labels say.

• Wow
I can’t work this couple out !!
Do you remember during lockdown OMR painted the ‘spare room’ himself and didn’t want to buy a sofa for it !!
Now they’re splashing out an obscene amount of money on flats,hotels,and bags !!
I have a theory on this. I think it’s her money. He’s fairly good with money- he has a decent amount but he sort of knows his place - HH, 20 year old car- when it comes to money.

I think she’s TERRIBLE with money, and a spendoholic.
I think it’s her money, but she’s spending all the money she’s supposed to be putting aside for tax etc. She’s got a big problem ahead of her.
that’s the only way that makes sense re the massive differences in the grounded life he provided vs the rollercoaster one they’re suddenly living.

She makes me turn very against the kelly, which has been trading on its name and not much else for many years tbf. She’s made it look like a knock off I bought from oasis for £40 in 1998

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Its_Me

VIP Member
No she’s got her money out of them so she won’t mention them anymore ..
Where’s her bun tutorial !! Or has she gone to unclip it off the lampshade 😂

WTAF !!!!! Her gloating is really pissing me off and she keeps Correcting him and she’s so arrogant about Hermes !! God they are really Fukkin awful !!

The way she speaks to him is dreadful .. He’s a real Fukkin whipping boy .. grow some balls man !! She’s such an ungrateful bitch !
If that was me and my partner he would be like do you want me to tell the fucking story or do you want to do it yourself 🤬

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
I haven’t heard her say Thankyou to her husband either, she so spoilt and entitled i think its ‘so vurrry’ sad. Imagine she was your child. I would be horrified at her behaviour!

• Haha
ANOTHER DAY SPENT HANGING ROUND OUTSIDE THE LOUVRE. GO AND FUCKING SEE PARIS YOU EMPTY HEAD. GO TO THE MARAIS, HEAD UP TO MONTMARTRE OR BELLEVILLE.

If you’re going to spread yourself all over Europe at least do everyone the decency to make it interesting you interminable bore.

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
This part I don’t get, I’d want to be there for the experience. Why didn’t she go? Just odd, unless she had pissed them off and going the SA would tell her nothing was in stock.
She’s proved how arrogant she is on today’s stories with the gutless OMR .. He obviously knew her ‘personality’ cough I mean rudeness wouldn’t get them through the door !!
I think he’s as big a glory hunter as she is !
He SOOOOOO wanted her to brag about this bag on IG .. what a Fukkin weirdo He thought it would make him look every girls dream ( ooh he proved that right to her vacuous minions’ ) but seriously he’s as troubled as she is ...
He could easily move on as a sugar daddy cos girls will only look at his wallet .. I was gonna say package but as he needs to grow some balls .. 🤔🤔
she’s losing her looks cos she’s trying to replace them with fillers , FILTERS etc and ends up looking puffy faced and weird .
I think she knows it hence buying all this designer gear as an investment . £££
if he did run off with a more youthful greedy gluttonous wannabe he might get touch night a bit more 😂😂 to begin with 👜💍 🥿
Poor bugger should be chilling out doing his bucket list not googling Hermes bag leather !!etc to please a greedy ungrateful Queen baby 🙄

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Fuck my tin trumpet 🎺
Fukk my Ol boots !! 👢
OMG I do hope this is not one of those teaser tattlers !!!!

Hi everyone, another long time reader here. I thought now that Lorna has directed conversation towards this new bag I'd finally sign up as I wanted to quickly share that I have it on good authority that Lorna was caught cheating, again, on the old sod late last year. I can't share too much of the ins and outs unfortunately as we work in the same industry, and Lorna will know who I am. But yeah, she gloats and she has form.

Oh and that Kelly? A peace offering. A stay with me. A you hold the cards.
Oooohhhhh just Fukkin tell us ... we’re a nice friendly bunch !!! She’s a horrible piece of shit you don’t need her as a friend expose her !!! PRETTY PLEASE 💐 .

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
I've just bobbed back on to see what I've missed in the last few hours. Oh how I have howled! I've been saying for a few days that I wish she'd go up the Tower; she's obviously listened to me cos apparently she now is.:ROFLMAO: In other news, I've had a minor domestic crisis to contend with. You know I've mentioned my pet ferret, Fiddles. Well I could see something was wrong with her; she just wasn't her usual self. I finally got to the bottom of it and she told me what was wrong. Yesterday she asked me if she could have her own insta account so I set one up for her and not 24 hours later, she's gone and got herself a-bloody-blocked! I had to have a little word with her & asked her what she'd been up to. She said that she'd only asked a question in a very polite way; this was a pertinent question (given the Covid situation/Paris lockdown) and what's more, it's a question that's in many people's minds. She didn't get an answer to her question but was particularly upset at the extreme response her question elicited. She described a strange, unhinged being whose (over-processed) hair was standing on end. This being looked like something possessed; her eyes were bulging and vapour appeared to be coming out of her nose & lugholes, she was also foaming at the mouth. Additionally, said being was stomping her feet, which were clad in the oddest-looking boots, whilst shrieking at the top of her voice. She had the most peculiar walk; she was walking like a duck whilst bending at the knees and suddenly hopping on one leg then kicking one leg up in the air. Fiddles said she looked like a crazed demon. Poor Fiddles, she took some calming down but I had to explain to her that sometimes people behave in this way when they feel that they're being challenged about something they've done wrong & have got something to hide. Anyway she's calmed down now and has promised me that she'll stay well away from the crazed creatures of the interweb. 🐲👿

Attachments

• Haha

Poppin_on

”best thing ever”View attachment 271500
What an empty life you must have.
Hope the bag keeps her warm when she’s looking back on her meaningless life. Imagine looking back on your life & all you have to show for it is handbags.

The Hermes is also a handy distraction from the Ali Express / Sonja chat. She’d much rather us all be chatting about a bag than her cheap China catalogue clothes. Let’s not give her the satisfaction. Side note: no outraged post from her or ITS saying her designs are being ripped off as yet...hmmmm weird that.

I await “Act 2”

Last edited:

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Fake it until she makes it. I believe that was probably her mantra.

living a dream? I think not. The reality is a deeply unhappy person, unhappy with her face and body, serious mental health issues. Defined by bags and gifts because they make everything better.. albeit temporarily.
No friends and a geriatric husband. And a really bad fake tan.

Oh and Shocking lips.
What every girl wants eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 20