Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Never heard of this site til i did a google on LL, a lot of my major annoyances with her have been confirmed!

The "i wear a size 12" has been bugging me for ages, she looks a 6/8 and now the HUGE editing makes sense.

Her layers of lies don't add up to anyone with half a braincell.

Reactions: 17

Here for tea

She is TRASH. Outrageous amount of money to spend on a bag and then boast about it. So in the last week she/OMR has bought 2 Chanel bags and an Hermes bag?! Disgusting flaunting wealth the way they do, especially when the money has come from her mugging off her loyal Luxettes (that word makes me heave). Obviously the dopamine hit wouldn’t be the same if she I don’t know, donated the money to the causes she pretends she ‘cares’ about for 5 fucking mins.

• Heart

miss trixie

VIP Member
He can’t afford it! All goes on Queen Baby.

I guess this turn of events with the Sonja woman’s identical clothing just supports why groups like this exist. Total and utter fake. Soooo wish @Suxy_ still had her exposure page.
I am loving Sonjagate and just reflecting on how life sometimes throws up bitter, cruel ironies. It was Lorna going a bit ninja about Sonja's unauthorised use of Lorna's images that brought it to the fore. She has to be such a zealot about patrolling the internet and policing & censoring her social media that she has brought this to our attention. How likely is it that we'd have known? Oh Lorna, it looks like you have been, in the words of the Bard, "hoist by your own petard". I'm sure you'll know what that means, you having an English degree or whatever, but in case you've forgotten, it basically means blown up by your own bomb. KARMA pure joyful KARMA.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
My friend has a couple of Hermes bags because her mum worked for Hermes in the 90s. She really thinks nothing of them and she can’t understand why they’re a big deal. I’ve never even seen her carry any.

But here’s Lorna who thinks she’s now won at life - we should all just go home now.

well done Lorna, you managed to achieve something. Buying an overpriced bag in the worlds biggest recession

I wonder how much commission the hotel got.

Last edited:
Seems like the on upside of ‘er mays day is a wave of tattle newbies coming into the fold 😘 welcome one and all, this is a safe space 🤣

• Haha

KikoM

It is not even a high possibility but more like a fact. I know it for certain she picks from a catalogue.
You’re that influencer who knows stories about her but can’t say much otherwise it would blow your cover? I might be confusing you with someone else but I’d love to hear another tale.

• Heart

Shellster

The thing is she will make that bag look like a cheap imitation from primark with the way she dresses and carries on! Money doesn’t buy you class!

• Heart

TaylorSlattery

I told my sisters I was planning on buying a bag from Dune. They all raised their eyebrows like I’d said I was off to Hermes 😂 New Look is pushing the boat out for us, Primark all the way in our house!

• Haha

PT32

A Twitter update:
1. Yes Erin, that’s so she can pretend it’s high quality when in fact it’s actually no better than a rag. The difficult positions are to hide her size 12-14 body.
2. LOL at Marcella
3. And wow you can almost hear the panic in that tweet about the UK lockdown

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t take Caroline seriously with her fillered and Botox’d face though. I’m sure she has more credentials than others but her promoting/ pushing skin care or stuff for wrinkles is ridiculous. She’s just as bad.
Show me a filter free, Botox free, filler free 40 plus woman and I’ll listen to what she says about beauty products (and it’ll probably be the same as what I say)..
Not much works, it sinks in to the wrinkles and less is more.
I always have this thought.. has anyone seen Caroline hirons and Kim Woodburn in the same room??

The stuff she posts is getting ridiculous now. Surely she knows how to order breakfast without having to rely on her husband.
‘Le weetabix dans un coupe sivouplay’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I seriously can’t believe how I went from loving the idea of owning something from Hermes, to honestly finding it a little tacky. It’s beyond me how she can make even Hermes look cheap. How is that possible?! Everything she puts her hands on becomes less interesting and that much more tacky. I hope someone important from Hermes finds this Tattle thread and puts her on the no-go list 😂 Le Bristol and Hermes; you should have let this happen! 😂 (I’m still not convinced it’s not a second hand, her story on how they got it from today’s Insta Story just doesn’t add up.)
I agree that story doesn't add up at all. There is no way she would miss out on that shopping trip, we know she's a lazy bitch but getting to the store at 10.30am for the one thing you've ever wanted, set the alarm right?
I'm still convinced concierge did it all for them and they paid the hotel a fee.
I know luxury shopping hasn't died down but 60 people outside before it opens - err Paris is in lockdown I just don't believe that.
and he supposedly got there and back super quick. Buying luxury is normally a slow process I'm sure she posted around the time the store opened.
also how she detailed the 'process' was like she was reading comments on here from others.
more lies from the vile pair I'm sure!

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I’m sorry to be a killjoy but how do we know aliexpress haven’t copied the clothes and used the same pictures? It’s known that they do this.
Just look up ‘lace dress’ and you’ll see lots of copies of self portrait.
I did consider this also. But the rate she bangs the stuff out at it’s definitely all come from a factory in China, whether that’s direct or from Ali Express she doesn’t design it and its not made sustainably in UK, this I’m sure of.

Oh my ladies - I turn away for two minutes and we’re romping through thread 14! How vurry exciting! I’ve garnered a new avatar in honour of it all! *does strange knee up walk to nowhere*

Have we discussed Emily in Paris? I managed one episode, it was so dreadful but I Imagine nutjob luxe thinks it’s based on her insta 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Have a look on that website, this lounge set is on too - all Lorna’s pics! Ooh shit hitting fan time 😂🙌🏻
This is just gold, no wonder our little LL is laying low, she soooooo upset, poor pwwwwincessss needs a new Chanel :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

MadameS

Chatty Member
I wonder how long that top comment will stay up for? 🤔

It really pisses me off how everyone gets sucked in and is all “Ooh, couple goals!” “Mr Luxe is the best!”. Being able to buy your wife expensive designer bags is not “couple goals” 🤦🏻‍♀️
A8B352B7-6A62-4A60-8BE8-86F1BBA934DA.jpeg

Here for tea

Hi lovely ladies!
I took a short (2 thread hiatus) and resumed at 13. What a fucking delight it has been and I’m so glad I came back in time for the Paris shit show. She’s an absolute shambles and I’ve been in stitches today, thanks LL 😂 Like it’s been said, we all knew the clothes weren’t designed by her from the get go. To add her ‘Luxe’ name to all this polyester shite shipped in from China has exposed EXACTLY why this thread was created.

• Heart