Lorna Luxe #14 Pointless trip to Paris, no mask in sight, trying to flog ITS Flammable tripe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The overview ( prepared by @Its_Me) :

Lorna

-Lies constantly, pretty much anything she says is questionable
-Edits her photos within an inch of their life to make herself appear thinner
-Uses filters on her story videos. Tattlers spotted background warping and she was called out for it by CelebFace. Never addressed by Lorna and continues to use filters
-Doesn’t upload stories in real time
-Whenever her follower count is dwindling does a giveaway or buys followers
-Favourite beauty/make up products are whatever brands are paying her at the time
-Constantly pushing her flammable & unsustainable clothing collection with In The Style and responds to any complaints regarding quality, delivery and refunds via Twitter with passive aggressiveness
-Blocks anyone who questions her (blocked individuals are referred to as A-Blocked on tattle)
-Hardly ever declares gifts or ads. Reported many times to ASA. Seems to have stepped up her game since being called out by @Suxy who also created an Instagram page dedicated to her lies and abominable photo editing
-Says she hasn’t had any face fillers for over 2 years but puncture holes on the lips have recently been spied
-Pretends to be empathetic towards current affairs and world disasters when it suits her but has shown little regard for the covid pandemic because it’s just an inconvenience that she would prefer to ignore
-Poor Boo the dog is often carted off to god knows where while they go on trips presumably paid for by In The Style.
-Claims she has an English Literature degree from a Newcastle university which is highly questionable
-Eats at a handful of restaurants in London, suspected she backhands Cecconis for use of their toilets as a changing room when she ‘shoots’ on Bond Street

John aka Mr Luxe

Also referred to on Tattle as
OAP-Old Age Pensioner
OM-Old Mahogany (due to the depth of his tan)
OMR- Old Mahogany Raisin
The Raisin
Creosote King
Elton John
Whipping Boy

His position within HSBC is questionable due to them openly flaunting their lifestyle on social media and the amount of time he actually spends (or doesn’t spend) working.

She cheated on John and had an ongoing relationship around 2017/2018. Duration AND gender unknown at this stage as it’s thought she may have had a bisexual affair. Tea has been shared via former friends who say she was away with her fancy man/lady the night before Mr Luxe had arranged and called off a birthday brunch for his princess after she failed to appear. It was after this that the Luxe’s seemingly perfect marriage started showing up on Instagram along with a lot more Chanel and Cartier.

The Manor House

Well there is no Manor House
Horsham Heights (HH) is a 2 bed flat situated within lush grounds in Horsham shared by a number of other flats.

She claims herself and John bought the property together shortly after they met but it’s been proven there were no flats sold around this time so most likely owned by John himself and he moved her in.

Fellow tattler @Jasmine is Johns ex wife who has confirmed much of the above.

Currently

Lorna and John are in Paris on what can only be described as “the world’s most pointless trip to a city that’s plagued by coronavirus and is on the verge of being shut down.”
Lorna began this whole farce saying that they were “relocating” to Paris, this has since been downgraded numerous times to it simply being “a trip”. They’re staying in a beautiful hotel that she’s somehow made look musty and tired.
It came to light that her exclusively designed outfits are just the work of some factory in China, as it appeared a woman from Real Housewives of New York has the same outfit for sale on her website and used pictures of Lorna “modelling” it. Lorna exposed this herself by posting a rather rude comment on the woman’s Instagram post telling her she must remove it, rather than doing what any normal person would and let In The Style deal with it.
Of course, Lorna isn’t normal and her lies are so immense that she is potentially frantically trying to get these images removed. Haha.

I am honestly so taken aback by the real housewives thing, what an idiot she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So another to add to the lies, Lorna said knitwear can be restocked quickly as it's all made in the UK.... definitely not what their labels say.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So another to add to the lies, Lorna said knitwear can be restocked quickly as it's all made in the UK.... definitely not what their labels say.
Welcome @PASTRYPIE123 we are the most friendly little bunch on the LL threads, determine to show what the real LL is like, so don't be afraid to speak up, we have each others backs here :)

Her clothing line nothing surprises us anymore, especially the tat she's been flogging this new Act 1 AW scratchy range.

What made you seek us out?

and yay to the new thread - the roundup is getting to be a novel we should sell it as fan fiction :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Never heard of this site til i did a google on LL, a lot of my major annoyances with her have been confirmed!

The "i wear a size 12" has been bugging me for ages, she looks a 6/8 and now the HUGE editing makes sense.

Her layers of lies don't add up to anyone with half a braincell.

Reactions: 17
Have a look on that website, this lounge set is on too - all Lorna’s pics! Ooh tit hitting fan time 😂🙌🏻
This is just gold, no wonder our little LL is laying low, she soooooo upset, poor pwwwwincessss needs a new Chanel :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thanks for the new thread and recap @Hereforthepictures 🙌🏽💋

Currently rubbing my hands with glee after that last thread page! Not as if we all here didn’t already know that it was picked out of China but the Sonja part is brilliant!! It was only a matter of time really. You just can’t go around saying you designed something that you didn’t! And to add to it that she says it’s all mostly made in the UK. To lie about that is disgusting. I’ve never had to question her ethics I already knew, but this is proof in the pudding. Please someone say they have the screenshots!!!

Have a look on that website, this lounge set is on too - all Lorna’s pics! Ooh tit hitting fan time 😂🙌🏻
$149!!??? They’re taking the piss 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Thanks for the new thread and recap @Hereforthepictures 🙌🏽💋

Currently rubbing my hands with glee after that last thread page! Not as if we all here didn’t already know that it was picked out of China but the Sonja part is brilliant!! It was only a matter of time really. You just can’t go around saying you designed something that you didn’t! And to add to it that she says it’s all mostly made in the UK. To lie about that is disgusting. I’ve never had to question her ethics I already knew, but this is proof in the pudding. Please someone say they have the screenshots!!!
She's clever in that sense, tends to say these things on stories not type them out as that would be damning evidence.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread ! 13 flew by.
This Sonja shizzle is hilare and hugely awkward for our talented and esteemed designer Lorna. And those 2 epic designers at ITS??
Oh this is shameful.
“When someone else picks the same designs from the China Tat Catalogue“

and then Sonja using Lorna’s pictures. Wtf!!

Attachments

• Haha
Love Sonja Morgan bit of a pisshead but is she's so funny plus she's been selling a clothing line for years and on housewives of New York where old Lorna the skank lush will never be

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait, wait, wait. I haven’t commented on a Lorna thread in ages, but they basically didn’t rent an apartment in Paris because they were worried about lockdown closing all the restaurants, and therefore they would starve? Ffs, you ridiculous bint, it’s called an effing supermarket! Cook something you lazy cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Wait, wait, wait. I haven’t commented on a Lorna thread in ages, but they basically didn’t rent an apartment in Paris because they were worried about lockdown closing all the restaurants, and therefore they would starve? Ffs, you ridiculous bint, it’s called an effing supermarket! Cook something you lazy cow.
Right! And I don’t believe they are paying upwards of €700 a night to stay there either. I’ve stayed in some ‘vuurrrry bouji’ places and no where has put my bleeping initial on a robe or made a menu with my name on it or had photos plastered of me everywhere (I wouldn’t mind the initialled robe but the rest is creepy) Something is going on there-Like it is everywhere with her, nothing is as it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The hotel is creepy, so much arse kissing!

And god help that cat if she gets it in her room!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Right! And I don’t believe they are paying upwards of €700 a night to stay there either. I’ve stayed in some ‘vuurrrry bouji’ places and no where has put my bleeping initial on a robe or made a menu with my name on it or had photos plastered of me everywhere (I wouldn’t mind the initialled robe but the rest is creepy) Something is going on there-Like it is everywhere with her, nothing is as it seems.
Yes I found it all too staged. I can't help but think it's all just that bit too contrived; I immediately thought the supposedly "personalised" menu & photo's were down to her. I'm also very sceptical about the robe (which will be a manky mess before too long). I just think it's got her "signature" all over it - ostentation, excess & vulgarity. I could be wrong but her track record speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Never heard of this site til i did a google on LL, a lot of my major annoyances with her have been confirmed!

The "i wear a size 12" has been bugging me for ages, she looks a 6/8 and now the HUGE editing makes sense.

Her layers of lies don't add up to anyone with half a braincell.
Shame that madame Lorna cannot cook! Not even the basics! Sigh!

Reactions: 3
Maybe Lorna requested it or her manager Lauren did. That is just my guess..

He can’t afford it! All goes on Queen Baby.

I guess this turn of events with the Sonja woman’s identical clothing just supports why groups like this exist. Total and utter fake. Soooo wish @Suxy_ still had her exposure page.
Only a matter of time more of the minions will catch on and think "Hey, that clothing looks very familiar" "Probably made from the same warehouse". "Lorna is charging low prices for her tat and the other lady charging high"

Get this man some better shoes, I beg.
I wouldn't be surprised if he has loads of blisters walking around in those shoes daily. Surely Lorna can afford to buy him, trainers. but she would rather not and kit herself in Chanel trainers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.