Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quarantinequeen13

The fact she’s got a bag and the cost of it doesn’t really bother me, I follow loads of influencers that love that lifestyle and have Hermes and Chanel etc, it’s the disingenuousness of her that annoys me. Flogs her cheap shit to the masses, pretends she has more than she actually does and lives a fake life

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Wrong. I personally have no desire to be recognised. If that’s was the case, I would have told you guys who I’m. I have shared two stories which I know for certain known by many people. The main reason of me saying I can’t tell more is because a few people requested me to tell more and I thought I owned an explanation why I can’t. It is not as simple as spilling the gossip. I earn my living through social media and can’t jeopardise my income.

The reason why I’m check in here is simply this: I don’t like her. I saw who she is way before anyone knew her name. I have waited patiently for her mask to fall off and it finally did. It gives me pleasure to read that now so many people know who she actually is.
Ah ok ... sorry 😐. I’m also happy that more people are getting their eyes opened to her fakery . But can we have one more story ? Please 😘😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes I’m ‘one of those’ influencers who contributed to this thread. She is one of the least liked influencers within the influencer community. I don’t know a single person including Lydia (Who claims to like her) Actually like her. Somebody mentioned above that fake it till you make must be her mantra, it is true and she actually once admitted it proudly. I wish I could tell more, I really want to but I need to make sure the stories I want to tell are known by many people and not only by me. I cannot deal with her horrible personality if she finds out who I’m.
Nicole is that you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He is not looking good AT ALL

He has SUCH a put on plummy voice

Fake reading the FT too 🤢 so staged

Learn how to pronounce Hermes LL

And the price check at the end 👀

I’m literally in hotel California, the luxe version 😉

• Haha
She reminds me of Lidl millen how she rips open the bags never takes her time, such greed on show its all for the gram and followers. I wouldn't swap the life I have I may work 12 hour shifts and it's bloody hard but i have a loving husband and 2 sons , her life is empty and void sad sad fucker

Tittering away here, just spotted a friend of a friend has commented saying “I got this for Christmas” which is such a massive “lol fuck you”

• Haha

miss trixie

VIP Member
Good Morning Lovely Ladies & @Catslife 's cat.:) Hope you've all recovered from yesterday's shocking revelations which evolved into Sonjagate. I could hardly keep up; events with the knitwear/loungewear kept on unfolding (no pun intended) culminating in a supersonic own goal from Madame La Lush where she outed herself in spectacular style on the interweb; yes, that same interweb that she polices so zealously and where she manically hands down punishments to all condemned offenders. I guess that's what they mean by poetic justice, eh? 👩‍⚖️
Hope you're all ready for the next stage of the journey with our renowned style queen, self-acclaimed beauty guru & fashunista sista. It's been full of contrasts so far; from the shiny shop floors of Selfridges, to the chic portals of Chanel Bond St & Rue Cambon to well, the bargain basement of Ali Express. Get ready, Ladies, fasten your seatbelts, resume an upright position & get ready for take-off!
Note: we may experience a little turbulence over ITS' HQ & Le Bristol Paris.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Well if all this is true she really is one filthy bint.
I’m struggling to imagine the kind of bloke that would fraternise with her.
If you’re reading this Mr Luxe, you really are a daft old bastard.

• Haha
Are people that blind they can't see the difference between the person in her stories, closer to her Kat slater self and the ridiculous edited grid images?
I mean it's a flipping shocking it's like the ugly sister and the ugly but skinner, jaw defined sister, how is she not being called out more?
I really don't understand!

@Mickybrowneyes with Hermès it can vary a fair bit depending on the type of leather you get/the hardware/even the colour (as some colours are more desirable). I think a Kelly like that would probably cost around £13-15k? But someone else fancier than me may have a better idea! 😂
Also, hi everyone 🤍 lurked on this thread for the LONGEST time and I’ve decided to finally take the plunge! You all make me piss myself on a regular basis - thanks for keeping me entertained during lockdown xx