Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
A Twitter update:
1. Yes Erin, that’s so she can pretend it’s high quality when in fact it’s actually no better than a rag. The difficult positions are to hide her size 12-14 body.
2. LOL at Marcella
3. And wow you can almost hear the panic in that tweet about the UK lockdown
Ok ... who’s Marcella ? 😂😂😂

Lol! It seems whatever places of interest that we state here she goes too. I say we should make a list of other places from her not so usual spots and wonder if she visits them!
I like The Musee D’orsay myself . I took a lovely pic of the clock .

• Haha
Reactions: 2

miss trixie

VIP Member
Maybe we should try and guess the Act 2 A/W collection from the AliExpress website ?
I’m so overwhelmed with all this !!!😂😂😂 it’s hilarious 👍.
Yep that would be fun. Totally hilarious; who knew!
Hey guess what - One of my pet ferrets, Fiddly (she likes me to call her Fiddles) has told me she wants her own Insta account!😉

• Haha

Catslife

She’s a big hit on Ali!

It’s crazy!! No wonder she’s ‘so nervous’ every time a new collection comes out. She’s worried she will get caught out. Must be tough creating those mood boards eh Lorna? Screen shotting shite from Ali express and sending over to Frisby?
We should open a list on guessing the 3 coats that are coming from her next act ...

• Haha

NaomiBella

I don't necessarily agree with this as, unless I'm misunderstanding, it just creates more hype and consumerism. Correct me if I'm wrong though, please. :)
She didn't add a swipe up link for her followers to buy. She simply thel spread the worda about the perfumes and if you are interested in said products then that's where you can get them from. (If you also don't want to buy no problem) as someone else is always willing to buy. One of the Zara perfumes is a dupe to the -baccarat rouge 54 perfume. Not everyone wants to spend £200 on perfume but for £15,99 they will.

Shooting her new coat collection with her Kelly 🥴 Spare me!
You guys were spot on with the whole Lorna launching a coat collection next. If anything she shouldn't shoot the coats with any of her designer bags and just make it about the coat(s) only! Even if she is trying to sell a lifestyle..

I bought them 🙈
Good on you! I missed out! Which ones did you get?

Last edited:

Ohmydays

VIP Member
It’s also not impossible that he has had several appointments since their arrival and then Hermes agreed to inform the concierge when one of their options arrived. She could have decided to go for that size after being told that there are no incoming smaller sizes in a short order of time.
Good shout ..Didn’t she originally say they were going up the Eiffel Tower yesterday . ? Maybe he got his appointment through and her excited giddiness changed their ET visit to today 🤔

Gather round TITS. Gather, the fuck, around.

I have INTEL.

So One of my accounts... wasn’t following Lorna, i had blocked her FIRST...yonks ago.
Hadn’t followed Suxy and I’m not on Twitter. Never commented on anything

yet... she’s blocked Me...when she couldn’t actually see my account....my account shouldn’t have even been visible to her....

However the account that I have that follows her, frequently views the stories... isn’t blocked.

YOU DO THE MATH.

I’ve done the math and there’s only one possible answer here... and I don’t think I can type it.
What is it?!

i mean it’s really impossible to know about the children thing but she has had a serious eating disorder which could well affect her attitude to pregnancy and children. People absolutely behave badly from the stress and unfairness of TTC, and it might be that. Who knows

anyway I have to say I’m surprised anyone would be surprised at a blocking when challenging an influencer on their page. Realistically what else are they going to do?

PT32

This thread moves far too quickly for me to keep up with and I know this post will probably get lost as it sounds like they are in the middle of doing a Q&A right now...

But didn’t anyone else notice the awful lip filler migration above her top lip on this photo? It happens fairly often with lip fillers but it’s so easy to get it corrected (I have done it myself) by a reputable Doctor injector. About £150 max in London to have it dissolved and then £300 max to get it refilled....

How can she spend so much on things like handbags yet neglect the first thing people actually look at when they first meet you... your face.

Also I have to add that the recent displays of “wealth” and comments regarding handbags as children are just abhorrent. She is a vulgar human being.
That was the first thing I noticed about this pic too! Whoever is doing her fillers has used a shitty cheap filler brand for her lips to be this bad. Can I ask who you go to in London? I’m looking for recommendations

Last edited: