Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMTea

It would seem that both Sonja AND Lorna buy their "designs" from AliExpress in China and then just re-shoot them to look authentic...
Ppt
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR.
I am undone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She gonna need to get that image removed!
Or is she paid by The Chinese company ?

Im remembering something now - a while ago when I first discovered Lorna I remember just scrolling through insta one day and some dodgy company was using her image to flog stuff and I was actually going to write to her to see if she knew. ( this is well prior to the proper unravelling of all the fakery)

All those people buying ITS shit and it’s from Ali express.
The shame tho - should be Lorna L’express.
All of the above!!! I feel shocked if I’m honest.... who’s ripping off who? I NEED TO KNOWWWWWWWW

Reactions: 1

Tabitha

VIP Member
I think alibaba will have the answers! Will keep hunting for the stripe monstrosity

I mean 18.50 DOLLARS for 300 plus. ( so about £14)

Yes, alibaba is for large stock quantities. All the Chinese factories are on there. I’ve found factories that supply high street brands.

I’m guessing in the early days, Andrew did just buy and resell cheap Chinese stock.

if you look at LinkedIn they do have a designer for the influencer collabs (of course influencers don’t design their ranges). No disrespect but their designer only has 3 years experience and before ITS was with Lavish Alice who seem to be the same model as ITS (cheap fast fashion). No way can this small team design this amount of stuff. They may be at a point where they can add in a adaptions now but I really think the bulk is from a catalogue they pick. They’ll likely have a few suppliers. They also have a few buyers in their team. Maybe someone who works in fashion has more of an idea?

Aliexpress is more for small quantities and one-off purchases. It’s not for suppliers. I really do think aliexpress has copied those pieces sorry 😂😂

Attachments

CoraSP

Chatty Member
How much are coats going to retail for I wonder? 🤔 and more to the point what the profit margin is on them!

Catslife

I went in on the account in question.. i UNBLOCKED her Just This evening, and reloaded the page. And yes I’m blocked. Definitely 100% blocked.
so how has she blocked me MONTHS after I blocked her?
And why would she block a random person ( who had already blocked her) unless she was looking for me specifically ?
how very odd. So I got shock blocked after I followed Suzy and she went on a blocking spree... maybe she did the same with you?

I am not sure if you can mass block all followers of an account? 🤔

what an absolute shit show!!! And she outed her own self 😂🤣😂

We have defo heard so much less about this latest 'act' of flammables havent we, bad sales per chance lorna?

Also it is cracking me up that she has just listed all the places that were suggested on here yesterday, literally all of them. Hilarious.
I thought exactly this, spying here to get some "edge" in her content

Poppin_on

Didn’t she have the ITS team round to one of the ‘blagged London flats’ one evening with copious amounts of WA to choose the collection ??? Choose it from a Chinese website maybe .
Haha. That’s exactly what she does. Actually I think I’m wrong and she doesn’t actually claim to “design” the clothes anymore. I think she used to say it at the beginning. At the beginning I assumed that in the style had their own design team, they’d sit down she’d say I want a knitted coord suit / porcelain print ruffled dress they do the designs she’d be sent some fabrics & after tweaks she’d approve etc but I don’t think any design goes into it at all, it’s just “her collection” of stuff from the catalogue just like Jac Jossa, Olivia, Billie etc

Mmn11

This part I don’t get, I’d want to be there for the experience. Why didn’t she go? Just odd, unless she had pissed them off and going the SA would tell her nothing was in stock.
She’s said it was a surprise apparently

miss trixie

VIP Member
@Ohmydays I just had a dreadful thought......when I posted my good morning greeting to everybody this morning, I mentioned that I was inspired by you to name my pair of ducks Quockers & Wodger. I hope that you realised I was referring to the copy of the tweet thingy you posted yesterday afternoon about a Quockerwodger, if that makes sense. Mmm this wine's good! :LOL:

No she’s got her money out of them so she won’t mention them anymore ..
Where’s her bun tutorial !! Or has she gone to unclip it off the lampshade 😂

WTAF !!!!! Her gloating is really pissing me off and she keeps Correcting him and she’s so arrogant about Hermes !! God they are really Fukkin awful !!

The way she speaks to him is dreadful .. He’s a real Fukkin whipping boy .. grow some balls man !! She’s such an ungrateful bitch !
Hah I still have nightmares about those 'clip ins'

• Haha