Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KMTea

Good Morning Lovely Ladies & @Catslife 's cat.:) Hope you've all recovered from yesterday's shocking revelations which evolved into Sonjagate. I could hardly keep up; events with the knitwear/loungewear kept on unfolding (no pun intended) culminating in a supersonic own goal from Madame La Lush where she outed herself in spectacular style on the interweb; yes, that same interweb that she polices so zealously and where she manically hands down punishments to all condemned offenders. I guess that's what they mean by poetic justice, eh? 👩‍⚖️
Hope you're all ready for the next stage of the journey with our renowned style queen, self-acclaimed beauty guru & fashunista sista. It's been full of contrasts so far; from the shiny shop floors of Selfridges, to the chic portals of Chanel Bond St & Rue Cambon to well, the bargain basement of Ali Express. Get ready, Ladies, fasten your seatbelts, resume an upright position & get ready for take-off!
Note: we may experience a little turbulence over ITS' HQ & Le Bristol Paris.
Poetic justice at its finest.. just catching up now like :0

Reactions: 2

Hej

It’s all bollocks, I doubt we will ever find out the truth. But of course it was all filmed like that to perpetuate the theory they have some beyond perfect life and marriage.

dont forget Lorna is a shocker of a liar. Only a few weeks ago she pretended the car had been smashed up when it actually happened on the same date, day and location 2 years prior. She will do ANYTHING to get attention and £££.
I know, thats why i wouldnt be surprised if this bag is a second hand.

miss trixie

VIP Member
Heeyaaaaa. Sorry just had to do that. Good Morning Lovely Ladies, hope you're all well. @annabelle_bronstein I loved your Tattle thread...Hotel California comment, brilliant. I totally identify with that. Then your Bonnie (what a bloody) Rakkit quip; I howled, as when I hear her I always think "Christ what a bloody racket". True. That was sheer genius & you sure are cooking on gas this morning girl!🔥🔥
Well what a week eh, ladies. I wonder what delights today has in store. I can hardly bear to contemplate it. Big question for me is what "look" will today's OOTD personify and do we think John should shoot her in it........:LOL: Will she repeat yesterday's Haute Chavesque meets Russian Hooker look? Will it be a Cruella Frocky Horror vibe? Please God forbid that she's brought the ostrich outfit with her to Paris. Surely not 🙏. No doubt all will be revealed shortly. Brace yourselves, ladies & prepare for showtime. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
I got a 3 day ban a few weeks ago for asking where the dog of a certain influencer was on an instalive and also have reduced privileges on Tattle.
Is Martha still missing? This is the only dog I know who is missing XD

I hope you get your privileges back soon!

clairechoice

OMG .. @Catslife that’s it .. she’s gonna do ‘silk’ face masks and share the profit with the one she’s just been Promoting !!!

Or We at TL have just told her to do this !❤
I noticed the other day that she’s selling “silk” scrunchies as pet of her collection, wasn’t she promoting some not that long ago?

Bauble

I had to do some research 🙈 I googled “unboxing Hermes Kelly” and found a couple of videos on YouTube. Take a look at some of the influencers unboxing.
1) Look at how nicely the dustbag is folded and how nicely the bag is placed into the box
2) There is something wrapped around the bag for protection

And then look at Lornas unboxing.
1) The dustbag is not nicely folded nor is the bag placed nicely in the box.
2) The protection-thing is missing.

I might be wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

If she can fake a car accident she can fake a tag 😂
I thought this too but then the hotel did comment on the post hmm

miss trixie

VIP Member
Interesting LL fan, someone seriously doesn’t like her, they should join us 😂😂
Give them a medal. That name rings a bell. There were some negative LL comments on ITS Insta a few days ago, think one or two might have been from this person. Speaking of ITS Insta, check out comments on latest grid.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Gather round TITS. Gather, the fuck, around.

I have INTEL.

So One of my accounts... wasn’t following Lorna, i had blocked her FIRST...yonks ago.
Hadn’t followed Suxy and I’m not on Twitter. Never commented on anything

yet... she’s blocked Me...when she couldn’t actually see my account....my account shouldn’t have even been visible to her....

However the account that I have that follows her, frequently views the stories... isn’t blocked.

YOU DO THE MATH.

I’ve done the math and there’s only one possible answer here... and I don’t think I can type it.
How can she block you if she can’t see your account?

Before joining the Real Housewives of New York, Sonja was a fixture of New York City social circles. John H. Mariani, author and Food and Travel Correspondent for Esquire Magazine once called her "the straw that stirs the drink."

Sonja is the ex-wife of John Adams Morgan, one of five sons of Henry S. Morgan (whose grandfather founded J.P. Morgan & Company), and descendant of former Presidents John Adams and John Quincy Adams. The two married in 1998 and had a daughter in 2000.

In short😂😭

she has a clothing line which in our recent founding has been selling the same clothing as Luxx (she posted a few pictures of Lorna wearing the same items she sells on inthestyle). Lorna asked her to remove her images which clearly shows she a) didn’t design the items as she has suggested and b) they are not made in the U.K. but in fact in a Chinese warehouse available to anyone willing to buy cheap tat.

Fake tan and filters make you a POC apparently🙄
Love Real housewives of New York been following since 2010

• Heart

Zenchick101

VIP Member
She’s so arrogant she probably thinks because there’s no one else there why bother! Everyone else is abiding by the rules and staying home!
Only Lorna and Whipping Boy in Paris doing fiddly-diddly squat.
it's a hot bed begging to be closed again.. will be funny seeing her stuck here.