Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MayfairAA

Not trying to take the moral high ground but I’m not a fan of that Instagram page. Imo there’s a difference between us voicing opinions here and the things that are being posted on that page..

Reactions: 3

Mmn11

I tbink Mr Luxe has been made redundant after 40 years and she’s spending his pension!
If ITS are paying her that well then nothing is right in the world.
Also, she will have gone to Hermes.. it’ll just be propelling the storyline that mr Luxe is beyond perfect.

Wasn’t so adoring of him when she was shagging someone behind his back was she??🤣

And yet the ITS followers STILL haven’t realised that they are funding this with tat from China.
this is shocking.
she said he’s apparently taken a sabbatical...could be her way of saying he’s been let go

chunkylover53

Chatty Member
i find it rude how she doesn’t tag the brands of her outfits on the grid, and also how she doesn’t link things if (i assume) they don’t have an affiliate link she can profit from

552A0C1C-3933-4CFC-95B5-EFEED684C959.png

1C6D9AB7-B655-429D-AE26-F92F1A4E58E8.png

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Oh for sure!!
And you're so right @Its_Me she wanted a Birkin, made do with a Kelly. I'm not watching the stories as it will all be bullshit anyway, the hotel concierge got that bag, I won't believe anything she says about the supposed shopping trip and OM going and getting it.
You should watch the stories to see how vile she is ... it comes across so vurrrryyyy well 🙄

But wouldn’t there be more indignation / shock / horror about it all. Her response to Sonja wasn’t - oh my god, remove my work!! Or was it?! Am I misremembering?

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I just get the feeling she would be too lazy to get round to cheating with anyone. Also you need to have your wits about you for all the lying, ducking and diving. How would that fit into her hectic schedule of rolling out of bed at noon, endless abluting and sitting on her arse for hours on end playing with her spenny lotions and potions?
But we all KNOW shes great at the lying 🤥

• Sad

miss trixie

VIP Member
I am sure that those who follow LL and ITS will soon have their eyes opened if they have a look at OTMTH Insta page. On the subject of which, I anticipate a further nuclear reaction sometime very soon.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Bahhhaaa
I remember when I was a teenager I wanted an ‘ankle bracelet’ & my mother point blank refused it. She said by wearing one it would indicate I was loose or a girl with very loose morals 🤣🤣🤣
That describes LL pretty well . Your mother was right 😂😂

Reactions: 2

Its_Me

VIP Member
I know we can’t always believe everything that is laid before us but she did thank le Bristol on the post for securing an appointment at Hermes specifically.

She actually bought vintage Chanel bag that sits on her dresser, looks like a makeup bag, from a second hand designer Instagram account in Paris called Parisian Sweet. I’m pretty sure they sell Hermes as well and they’re gearing up to release their next drop of bags. Perhaps she reserved something because the guy commented on her photo that they’d be catching up soon 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2