Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
She actually bought vintage Chanel bag that sits on her dresser, looks like a makeup bag, from a second hand designer Instagram account in Paris called Parisian Sweet. I’m pretty sure they sell Hermes as well and they’re gearing up to release their next drop of bags. Perhaps she reserved something because the guy commented on her photo that they’d be catching up soon 🤔
Wasn’t there talk of a green one .at PS . Maybe that’s why she showed us the Green chanel in a post ..( or have I just made that up ) 😂❤

Lorna needs to get more tips from folks like Melissa's Wardrobe. She shared Zara perfumes that retail for £15.99 a bottle on Monday night (12th Oct) didn't share a link on her story but told her followers to check out the perfume. The perfumes sold out in 7mins on the Zara site. Yesterday they sold out in multiple stores across London and in Surrey. A number of people bought some of the perfume to sell on the likes of Ebay, others bought 11/21 bottles of the perfume from the stores.

Right, it defects the purpose!
I don’t get that, surely it’s not very smart to sell all
That perfume without getting your affiliate ad commission?

miss trixie

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 how vurrry kind of you! Thank the lord he does wholesale so I can procure them in bulk. Do you take custom orders? I’d like to slap the Chanel logo all over mine so I can feel a bit #luxe when I layer my flammable loungewear over the top of them x
What a splendid idea! All the nice girls love a logo. :LOL: I sent him a cheeky little DM & he said he can customise all you want. In fact, if you want to see some fine examples of his work, have a look on the Mugs R Us website, oops I got that wrong, I meant In The Style. Silly Moi!:rolleyes: Keep in touch.x

NaomiBella

I’m sorry to be a killjoy but how do we know aliexpress haven’t copied the clothes and used the same pictures? It’s known that they do this.
Just look up ‘lace dress’ and you’ll see lots of copies of self portrait.
It's known that aliexpress copy many people's clothes/designs and sell them for less. Also, they love reusing people's pictures too.

Omg he’s definitely that guy that tries to catch your eye for entire train journeys so he can unfunnily pass comment on everything
These influencers and living near said "President" Tamara also stated that her new apartment is near the President!

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm ... I’m feeling a bit uncomfortable about this IG one too many .&&&&. account .. I’m hoping that tattle life @Celebface and @Suxy_ will be enough To out Lornas deceit ..My personal feelings on LL are that she is vile, smug,greedy , fake, deceitful , a massive con artist .. but I just want her to be found out for it all .. I don’t wanna hound her and be perceived as a bully .. cos then she’s won ... cos we’re being bullies .. But we’re not bullies we’re casting our opinions the only way we can cos otherwise we are a-blocked by these LL weirdos .. Hence sadly I’m not a fan of the One too many account ...
that’s my rant over ... feel free to do you as they say 😂😂
What do you mean by the ‘one too many‘ account?