Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NaomiBella

This was mentioned in Grazia magazine. I thought it was worth sharing.
Screenshot 2020-10-11 at 22.47.37.png

This is exactly why I hate Lorna so much. These are all young girls who thinks that being skinny and having a rich husband who buys you designer bags is the best life you can have. And that’s exactly what Lorna wants is to believe.
I think this is a problem because:
- its 2020. Women should make their own money and be financially independent. One in 3 marriages fail, and I’ve seen too many women go from lornas lifestyle to poor single mom life.
- its all fake
- even if someone would have the luxes financial situation, its stupid to spend all your money on bags and sweaters and watches you wear a few times instead of in real investments like a decent home, especially when you have a husband who works in finance.
IMO it's a better satisfaction when you say save up for a particularly item for yourself than to be gifted by a rich husband! Baring in mind that you are financially stable as you do have people buying designer gear to fit in but then living on beans on toast or noodles and that isn't it! So cringe!

Reactions: 1

KikoM

Her latest grid post that blazer looks oddly similar to that of ‘becauseofalice’ by Alice Olivia. It’s like the brand has the same exact items/concept.

• Wow

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Okay so forgive me because I’m from Australia and I really don’t do expensive bags haha. I read this thread all the time and know that a lot of you ladies already own expensive bags so know what you’re talking about, how much does it cost?? I’m sure someone said $250k once but surely that can’t be correct?? For a bag???

Tinkerbell007

Just curious at @Tinkerbell007, why do some influencers do not tag the items they are wearing in their posts? Is it because someone is bound to ask more than once or it's all about the money honey so they prefer to aff link? Also, do you do it?
I’m not an influencer, so I don’t know. I can only guess that they only tag whatever benefits them financially? Or use liketoknowit as you said for Affiliate links. Else being an ‘influencer’ wouldn’t be financially lucrative...as attending product launches & going on free trips won’t make them money.
I think that as posting is their ‘job’ and they do it all day several times (stories, photos, blog, YouTube) they get tired of tagging everything...so they start only tagging the brands they are working with. From a business point of view it makes sense. You can’t endorse everyone if you want certain brands to pay you...

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member

Attachments

Last edited:

Ohmydays

VIP Member
this was the first time we had major tea about the brunch event,

I have a new philosophy regarding the people posting TEA about Lorna and her entanglements...

It’s JOHN in disguise!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🎺🎺🎺
@Sarah93 do you know anything about this birthday do ?

Happie

Takes the guess work out if she’s declared the process.
I can’t imagine a more undeserving human for gifts of this value.
And can I say my guess was fairly right 😆
I seriously can’t believe how I went from loving the idea of owning something from Hermes, to honestly finding it a little tacky. It’s beyond me how she can make even Hermes look cheap. How is that possible?! Everything she puts her hands on becomes less interesting and that much more tacky. I hope someone important from Hermes finds this Tattle thread and puts her on the no-go list 😂 Le Bristol and Hermes; you should have let this happen! 😂 (I’m still not convinced it’s not a second hand, her story on how they got it from today’s Insta Story just doesn’t add up.)
I think the story does add up and my guess posted several pages ago was reasonably close to what they state happened.

miss trixie

VIP Member
Was this not a gift?
This is old. Not got the same disgusting nails as today, which need a bloody good scrub, by the way. In fact, all of her looks like it's in need of an intensive scrub - preferably with Swarfega & a scrubbing brush.

It is fantastic! So to the point and in her face. Can’t figure out if LL knows about it?
She will because it's been mentioned on here within last day or so. I'm losing track of time cos things moving so quickly.

Last edited:

Its_Me

VIP Member
Sorry, I haven’t a clue about Twitter so someone is going to have to educate me. Will anyone who follows Lorna see that tweet?