Lorna Luxe #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of those photos she’s just posted in the toilet she should be wearing a mask...why does she think she can get away without following the rules?!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She gets worst by the day. Actually acts like there isn’t even a pandemic going on it’s disgusting when people are out here losing their jobs or locked down while meanwhile she carries that covid covered Chanel bag across london and god knows where else flitting in and out of restaurants and rented apartments. Reckon if we see even a slight hint of her breaking lockdown rules to, from, in and on the return from Paris it needs reporting. To the police!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I feel like the next 10 year of my life will be spent shopping from my own wardrobe and basically not going out of the front door as I slowly tick off everything these bastards are gifted that I refuse to spend my hard earned money on 🤬
Same - finding it really difficult to find bathroom tiles that haven’t been given to the vile Insta mama set.

Reactions: 5
She deletes and a-blocks Them Im guessing !

Mine definitely will just found out I’m now one of the unemployed 🙍‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
So sorry to hear that @Ohmydays - take this time to regroup, trust what is meant to be and something even better will find you ✨

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am so sorry to read your news @Ohmydays that is really rotten. Hopefully there will be better things ahead for you before too long. Keep your chin up girl. 🤗❤

Reactions: 5
"Lorna’s on her way" posted 12 minutes ago...damn! Bonnie Bint ..lorna has you trained not to post until after the event... saddo people pleasing irritant.
Fukkin grow some balls Bonnie Bint bet you bloody invited LL to the gifted lunch anyway !! You’re gonna end up with your own tattle life thread soon . 😂😂

Thanks girls just keep posting and cheering me up 😘. C’est la vie as they say ...

Ok what’s the new thread title gonna be ????

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“ heading back to Paris” but back to England..before Xmas. That’s quite indefinite..

She looks positively demented. This tit needs to stop. Her blatant flouting of rules because she’s a bleeping “ influencer” is sickening. How can she explain / justify the trip to Paris? Work.. ha! ( Aka, her husband taking photos of her)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“ heading back to Paris” but back to England..before Xmas. That’s quite indefinite..

She looks positively demented. This tit needs to stop. Her blatant flouting of rules because she’s a bleeping “ influencer” is sickening. How can she explain / justify the trip to Paris? Work.. ha! ( Aka, her husband taking photos of her)
Heyyyaaaaa. @Suxy_. Email the Savoy ( whispered) 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m so sorry @Ohmydays ♥ hopefully it will be a blessing in the end! I’ve been made redundant two times and it has ways led me to something better, I hope the same for you!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.