Lorna Luxe #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine definitely will just found out I’m now one of the unemployed 🙍‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
So sorry to hear that @Ohmydays, I hope you find something soon. This is why in times of so much uncertainty where lots of people are concerned about their jobs, Lorna’s content is really a slap in the face.

Reactions: 6
Fukkin grow some balls Bonnie Bint bet you bloody invited LL to the gifted lunch anyway !! You’re gonna end up with your own tattle life thread soon . 😂😂

Thanks girls just keep posting and cheering me up 😘. C’est la vie as they say ...

Ok what’s the new thread title gonna be ????

What about @Hamilton1970 ‘s suggestion of “Wherever I blag my flat, that’s my home”
Seems especially fitting given the upcoming relocation, I mean trip, I mean indefinite leave to remain, I mean who bleeping knows how long...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m going to message the Savoy and call her out for not wearing a mask. I’m sick of these influencers thinking they’re above the rules.

Reactions: 10
I have a friend who's been in contact with the Savoy about her not wearing a mask.

Reactions: 10
I have a friend who is a non tattler who already has...
She recieved a love heart back.( duck knows.) So need the Suxy heavyweights..
WHAT a love heart from LL or the Savoy ?

Weird that in her stories earlier she said he was coming to lunch with her and Lorna and then at lunch he’s nowhere to be seen 😯 He seems to hang around with Bonnie quite a lot and such a suck up!
Arghhhhh that pic makes me squirm 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 3
Weird that in her stories earlier she said he was coming to lunch with her and Lorna and then at lunch he’s nowhere to be seen 😯 He seems to hang around with Bonnie quite a lot and such a suck up!
HAHAHA - a real CANDID shot.

88D3FC5E-9191-4F9C-AD01-57F7E72E59D8.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.