Lorna Luxe #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be the cherry on the cake 😂

Looks like all pedestrians have to wear a mask in Paris, so goodbye street style pictures.
We’ll be keeping a close eye and we’ll be prepared to ring the alarm bells with Parisienne authorities if she posts a single image outside in Paris without a mask.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What the actual fuckery is that about ??? Shameful.
Really shameful. I'm amazed as they had the photos ...the legit reason for contact was because one of lornas own story posts was / is actually on the Savoys stories..so in theory they're advertising her and they might look at her feed...the feed where she is advertising not wearing face masks in their restrooms when the savoy made it clear in their reply they should be worn.
That's social media witches!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Really lorna. REALLY????
That's some relocation..howzabout spending Xmas with your mum and dog.
Rough looking witch.
We reported her to Met Police AGAIN, attached photos from her own account, and followed up with a call to our contact there with the form submission number. She’s been all over London without a mask - we’re suggesting a fine for “public endangerment” given the size of her following. We just got confirmation they are “actively investigating”.

Maybe we’ll go ahead and alert the Parisienne authorities now... Lorna likely doesn’t speak French, but one of us does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
We reported her to Met Police AGAIN, attached photos from her own account, and followed up with a call to our contact there with the form submission number. She’s been all over London without a mask - we’re suggesting a fine for “public endangerment” given the size of her following. We just got confirmation they are “actively investigating”.

Maybe we’ll go ahead and alert the Parisienne authorities now... Lorna likely doesn’t speak French, but one of us does!!
This is magnificent work @Suxy_
You truly are doing fantastic selfless stirling work!🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 13
WTF they don't even look like high class hookers plus looks like fashion Mumblr has dressed them !
I know lorna said she broke her glasses after this picture was taken.. I'd argue it was before she got dressed today. What a state they both look.
Bonnie Bint gets cheaper looking whenever she's with lorna..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder if she'll be after weaselling her way into getting a contact at/intro to Ferrari! :D 🙃:ROFLMAO:
If she's driving herself, she shouldn't be pouring WA down her neck!
If she wasn’t driving then OMR would be and he’d be quaffing the WA back too .

Reactions: 6
Who’s doing the new thread .. and page 1catch up ?

She’s only gone and a - blocked my Fukkin mother !😂😂😂😂. She’s furious imagine Katherine Tates nan character . My Mum said she was only being nice .😂😂😂. My day started bad but Fukkin hell we’ve had to have a family zoom session 😂😂😂
bleeping hell. Un ber leeev able.
Your poor mum ..totally valid question.
I was thinking the same thing. why have just the one pair ..plus surely she drives with prescription sunglasses occasionally..?
Stop paying four grand for a jumper lorna and invest in your eyes with a second set of specs...!!
Hope lornas not having a crappy night..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping hell. Un ber leeev able.
Your poor mum ..totally valid question.
I was thinking the same thing. why have just the one pair ..plus surely she drives with prescription sunglasses occasionally..?
Stop paying four grand for a jumper lorna and invest in your eyes with a second set of specs...!!
Hope lornas not having a crappy night..
TBF we only got my Mum to look at LL during lockdown so she could chat with Me and my sisters about her . But she’s got vurrrry opinionated on her 😂 Fukkin weird what you get a-blocked for ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’d also think ( what with Lorna being so independently wealthy and so used to the finer things in life) that she wouldn’t be salivating over a Ferrari. I’m so embarrassed for her. She’s like one of those blokes on Tinder that poses next to someone else’s sports car.

Who’s doing the new thread .. and page 1catch up ?

She’s only gone and a - blocked my Fukkin mother !😂😂😂😂. She’s furious imagine Katherine Tates nan character . My Mum said she was only being nice .😂😂😂. My day started bad but Fukkin hell we’ve had to have a family zoom session 😂😂😂
Omg dead 🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.