Lorna Luxe #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I created new thread! I don’t know how to close this one?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We reported her to Met Police AGAIN, attached photos from her own account, and followed up with a call to our contact there with the form submission number. She’s been all over London without a mask - we’re suggesting a fine for “public endangerment” given the size of her following. We just got confirmation they are “actively investigating”.

Maybe we’ll go ahead and alert the Parisienne authorities now... Lorna likely doesn’t speak French, but one of us does!!
I expect that if she speaks any French, it will be just enough to satisfy her daily needs e.g. Donnez-moi Chanel, ......Dior, .....Hermes, plus de Chanel, .........., je suis Lorna Luxe, une tres importante influenza en Angleterre tu pesky little gendarme! :)
But seriously, I do admire and applaud you both for your brilliant work and superb efforts.👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I created new thread! I don’t know how to close this one?
Click on report and ask mods to close

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.