Lorna Luxe #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previously, on keeping up with the luxes...

Lorna is now three holidays deep since July despite there being a global pandemic. She hasn’t paid for a single one herself and on all of them she doesn’t move from the hotel which is quite remarkable. In Greece we had the unveiling of tens of thousands of pounds worth of boastful gifts including a vintage Rolex that she’s peddling as brand new. Not forgetting the £3,600 Chanel jumper and £1,000 Chanel clomper trainers she bought on the way to Venice.

She’s attracted the attention of a couple of lawyers who appear to have created an Instagram account which highlights all of her misdemeanours, but be careful as she will go a-blocking anyone who dares follow it.
To this end she’s now mentioning the odd “ad” or “gifted” but not really anywhere near what she should.

She’s currently obsessed with a website called Sonder that lets you book overpriced nouveau riche apartments in London with awful decor. We know the first stay was gifted and she flapped it at the end of the stay and declared it an ad because she’d been given one night’s free stay. Yeah right. At the moment she’s back in London in an equally bland apartment which is being paid for by everyone’s favourite idiot, Frisby at In the Shite. Of course she’s only ever eating out at Cecconis but will happily order in every night from London’s nicest restaurants for the novelty. Of course, why wouldn’t you want to eat it out of bio degradable packing for the same price rather than pay the same for the full service 🥴

We expect to see some more more Splurging while she’s in London, despite the fact that one human couldn’t possibly need any more stuff while their two bed room flat in the back end of bleeping nowhere hasn’t even got radiators in most of the rooms.

Last episode:

She is still pretending there’s work going on at her house and we’re all baffled by the lies being told about this, but it means she’s continuing her weird stays in London at the expense of god knows who - it’s definitely not her, she wouldn’t pay for anything if she didn’t have to.

Lorna’s car got broken into in an NCP on the SAME DATE as it did 2 years ago and she expects us to believe this rally happened and she’s not merely fishing for a new car because hers is old. She’s put a lot of emphasis on this.

She’s still catfishing with the filters as ever.

OMG I pressed the wrong button and the title deleted! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Living in the middle of a pandemic and recession and she’s asking us to choose her designer glasses for her which she then drops £500 on two pairs of sunglasses when we are approaching winter. Read the room Lorna

Reactions: 18
I spent all of 10 minutes brain storming titles. I’m wasted on you lot 😭😭😭

Living in the middle of a pandemic and recession and she’s asking us to choose her designer glasses for her which she then drops £500 on two pairs of sunglasses when we are approaching winter. Read the room Lorna
We all know she’ll choose the ones that can sit comfortably on the end of her nose whilst she looks down at the floor for some unknown object, as per the last ten years of pics

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What other words do we call John besides OM and OAP my minds drawn a blank there

Reactions: 1
OK this is what I’ve got, I wanted it to be on the first page so we remember where it is for next time and whatever I’ve missed can be added. Sorry for my imperfect grammar but I’ve never claimed to have an English degree 😉 Happy for errors to be edited next time

For The Newcomers (Welcome)
Lorna

-Lies constantly, pretty much anything she says is questionable
-Edits her photos within an inch of their life to make herself appear thinner
-Uses filters on her story videos. Tattlers spotted background warping and she was called out for it by CelebFace. Never addressed by Lorna and continues to use filters
-Doesn’t upload stories in real time
-Whenever her follower count is dwindling does a giveaway or buys followers
-Favourite beauty/make up products are whatever brands are paying her at the time
-Constantly pushing her flammable & unsustainable clothing collection with In The Style and responds to any complaints regarding quality, delivery and refunds via Twitter with passive aggressiveness
-Blocks anyone who questions her (blocked individuals are referred to as A-Blocked on tattle)
-Hardly ever declares gifts or ads. Reported many times to ASA. Seems to have stepped up her game since being called out by @Suxy who also created an Instagram page dedicated to her lies and abominable photo editing
-Says she hasn’t had any face fillers for over 2 years but puncture holes on the lips have recently been spied
-Pretends to be empathetic towards current affairs and world disasters when it suits her but has shown little regard for the covid pandemic because it’s just an inconvenience that she would prefer to ignore
-Poor Boo the dog is often carted off to god knows where while they go on trips presumably paid for by In The Style.
-Claims she has an English Literature degree from a Newcastle university which is highly questionable
-Eats at a handful of restaurants in London, suspected she backhands Cecconis for use of their toilets as a changing room when she ‘shoots’ on Bond Street

John aka Mr Luxe
Also referred to on Tattle as
OAP-Old Age Pensioner
OM-Old Mahogany (due to the depth of his tan)
OMR- Old Mahogany Raisin
The Raisin
Creosote King
Elton John

His position within HSBC is questionable due to them openly flaunting their lifestyle on social media and the amount of time he actually spends (or doesn’t spend) working.

She cheated on John and had an ongoing relationship around 2017/2018. Duration AND gender unknown at this stage as it’s thought she may have had a bisexual affair. Tea has been shared via former friends who say she was away with her fancy man/lady the night before Mr Luxe had arranged and called off a birthday brunch for his princess after she failed to appear. It was after this that the Luxe’s seemingly perfect marriage started showing up on Instagram along with a lot more Chanel and Cartier.

The Manor House
Well there is no Manor House
Horsham Heights (HH) is a 2 bed flat situated within lush grounds in Horsham shared by a number of other flats.

She claims herself and John bought the property together shortly after they met but it’s been proven there were no flats sold around this time so most likely owned by John himself and he moved her in.

Fellow tattler @Jasmine is Johns ex wife who has confirmed much of the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
OK this is what I’ve got, I wanted it to be on the first page so we remember where it is for next time and whatever I’ve missed can be added. Sorry for my imperfect grammar but I’ve never claimed to have an English degree 😉 Happy for errors to be edited next time

For The Newcomers (Welcome)
Lorna

-Lies constantly, pretty much anything she says is questionable
-Edits her photos within an inch of their life to make herself appear thinner
-Uses filters on her story videos. Tattlers spotted background warping and she was called out for it by CelebFace. Never addressed by Lorna and continues to use filters
-Doesn’t upload stories in real time
-Whenever her follower count is dwindling does a giveaway or buys followers
-Favourite beauty/make up products are whatever brands are paying her at the time
-Constantly pushing her flammable & unsustainable clothing collection with In The Style and responds to any complaints regarding quality, delivery and refunds via Twitter with passive aggressiveness
-Blocks anyone who questions her (blocked individuals are referred to as A-Blocked on tattle)
-Hardly ever declares gifts or ads. Reported many times to ASA. Seems to have stepped up her game since being called out by @Suxy who also created an Instagram page dedicated to her lies and abominable photo editing
-Says she hasn’t had any face fillers for over 2 years but puncture holes on the lips have recently been spied
-Pretends to be empathetic towards current affairs and world disasters when it suits her but has shown little regard for the covid pandemic because it’s just an inconvenience that she would prefer to ignore
-Poor Boo the dog is often carted off to god knows where while they go on trips presumably paid for by In The Style.
-Claims she has an English Literature degree from a Newcastle university which is highly questionable
-Eats at a handful of restaurants in London, suspected she backhands Cecconis for use of their toilets as a changing room when she ‘shoots’ on Bond Street

John aka Mr Luxe
Also referred to on Tattle as
OAP-Old Age Pensioner
OM-Old Mahogany (due to the depth of his tan)
OMR- Old Mahogany Raisin
The Raisin
Creosote King
Elton John

His position within HSBC is questionable due to them openly flaunting their lifestyle on social media and the amount of time he actually spends (or doesn’t spend) working.

She cheated on John and had an ongoing relationship around 2017/2018. Duration AND gender unknown at this stage as it’s thought she may have had a bisexual affair. Tea has been shared via former friends who say she was away with her fancy man/lady the night before Mr Luxe had arranged and called off a birthday brunch for his princess after she failed to appear. It was after this that the Luxe’s seemingly perfect marriage started showing up on Instagram along with a lot more Chanel and Cartier.

The Manor House
Well there is no Manor House
Horsham Heights (HH) is a 2 bed flat situated within lush grounds in Horsham shared by a number of other flats.

She claims herself and John bought the property together shortly after they met but it’s been proven there were no flats sold around this time so most likely owned my John himself and he moved her in.

Fellow tattler @Jasmine is Johns ex wife who has confirmed much of the above.
Amazing, this is more comprehensive than my dissertation 😭

We now have a trusted signpost to direct the VURRY many tattle thread newbies toward..

Call me weird but I have a vision of @Its_Me grandstanding in court with a curly wig on and delivering her verdict 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tea!

So the mutual friend. Turns out Lorna has said she studied at the Royal Northern College of music prior to studying at Newcastle. So this is degree level music.

For those who don’t know this is a VERY prestigious music school, you don’t get in there unless you’re incredibly INCREDIBLY talented. It’s on a par with the Royal Academy in London. She would have needed to be brilliant. This is no “ grade 5 piano” kind of place.
I know people who’ve gone there and they are tit hot musicians.
So.. has she had one lesson there and claims she’s studied there..or... not.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Tea!

So the mutual friend. Turns out Lorna has said she studied at the Royal Northern College of music prior to studying at Newcastle. So this is degree level music.

For those who don’t know this is a VERY prestigious music school, you don’t get in there unless you’re incredibly INCREDIBLY talented. It’s on a par with the Royal Academy in London. She would have needed to be brilliant. This is no “ grade 5 piano” kind of place.
Fantastic information! We need more tea 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tea!

She’s a fraud, of course she didn’t study there!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amazing, this is more comprehensive than my dissertation 😭

We now have a trusted signpost to direct the VURRY many tattle thread newbies toward..

Call me weird but I have a vision of @Its_Me grandstanding in court with a curly wig on and delivering her verdict 🤣
[/QUOTE
It’s a step up from Kendall 😂😂😂]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.