Lorna Luxe #11 buy my Polyester tat so I can buy Chanel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean these are the photos you’d just delete surely? Unless they are less focused on the bleeping Chanel so we really are seeing how tragic the clothes really are!

Reactions: 8
I mean these are the photos you’d just delete surely? Unless they are less focused on the bleeping Chanel so we really are seeing how tragic the clothes really are!
Yeah, you would think they were test lighting shots..and her eyes are looking tired ....methinks she's posting not with rose tinted glasses but with rosé tinted ones...

Reactions: 5
It still surprises me that she doesn’t attempt to edit her toes since she edits every other part of her body. Her big toe is so bent that her second toe is actually resting on it 😂
These contour leggings are half way up her ankle and she’s 5’3. Imagine them on anyone taller. It’s all well and good doing a range of sizes but no good when everything is unsuitable for anyone over 5’5.

Reactions: 4
Your back from the norty step tsk tsk 😘
Just name it In the shite collection and be done
Yep 😁 Can't tell you how vurrrry delighted I am to be back in time for the release of the next dogshit collection... said no one evuuuuur.

It's so good to see you back in the fold, @LadyLockdown.👋 I have to say I haven't a clue as to what you did but I'm glad that you've had time to reflect on it, whatever it was! I can only think that you must have broken one of the sacred commandments.:(
Thanks! ❤
Yep, I broke a rule when I questioned where the dog was and it was considered trolling. Hopefully posting this won't get me into further trouble but I want to remind everyone what we can and can't do on here because I knew that wasn't allowed but forgot in the moment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Yep 😁 Can't tell you how vurrrry delighted I am to be back in time for the release of the next dogshit collection... said no one evuuuuur.

Thanks! ❤
Yep, I broke a rule when I questioned where the dog was and it was considered trolling. Hopefully posting this won't get me into further trouble but I want to remind everyone what we can and can't do on here because I knew that wasn't allowed but forgot in the moment.
Good girl glad to have you back 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Thanks! ❤
I think we all got a big overexcited during the Pen live ... .. 😂😂😂

Thought exactly the same..these are really awful and my dislike aside, she is looking terrible..am not getting this either
Maybe the OMR needs to go to spec savers .. Those photos are dreadful . I think she’s really looking like mutton dressed as lamb lately . She’s not got 1ounce of style .

Reactions: 10
What do you mean? Soz I’m confused! What rules? X

Thanks! ❤

Reactions: 1

Maybe the OMR needs to go to spec savers .. Those photos are dreadful . I think she’s really looking like mutton dressed as lamb lately . She’s not got 1ounce of style .
She is isn’t she. She thinks a child though so....

*sorry a children

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed how all her clothes she apparently ‘designs’.. cleverly conceal one thing. Her stomach.

If you notice every item hides this section of her body. Nothing wrong with this .. but her clothes are very much designed to conceal someone with a bulging stomach. Again. Nothing wrong... but she also needs to stop editing herself and trying to be a size 6-8 which she is NOT. It’s almoat an insult to someone like myself who is that size and struggles to put on weight and I do a lot of fitness.

Just loathe her style. It’s such chavtastic tit

I’ve noticed how all her clothes she apparently ‘designs’.. cleverly conceal one thing. Her stomach.

If you notice every item hides this section of her body. Nothing wrong with this .. but her clothes are very much designed to conceal someone with a bulging stomach. Again. Nothing wrong... but she also needs to stop editing herself and trying to be a size 6-8 which she is NOT. It’s almoat an insult to someone like myself who is that size and struggles to put on weight and I do a lot of fitness.

Just loathe her style. It’s such chavtastic tit
Hides her FUPA too ... .. learnt about that in here last week ... after learning about a piss tank a few weeks before ... It’s vurrry educational on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I just watched Lydia Millen's stories and she is doing a Byterry ad (Lorna has also done ads for them) and she says 'it goes without saying that I have not used any filters for these stories' which is absolutely how it should be. TAKE NOTE LORNA

Reactions: 16
Jeez even this old pic is all kinds of wrong...her head looks massive, unflattering pose and a partial non artistic facial obscure. What the duck is wrong with her photo choices today......
I was totally sucked into her around this era 😬
Oh how times change 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And on Lydia’s, you can see actual skin, blemishes, natural facial contours. It’s quite quite different to the version that Lorna presents.
I can’t get over that filtered version Lorna used back In May ( on Suxy’s post)
It literally is the same filter that Khloe Kardashian used isnt it 🤣

I remain convinced that Lorna thinks these “filtered shots” Are basically barely any different and they are just her on a good skin/ good face day.
I revkon she defends herself ( If anyone were to dare challenge her) that the images we highlight here are just bad angles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.