Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let's assune the food was ordered and delivered ,let's say at16.30..she didn't post the first picture of the full plate of food until at least 17.15 OUR REAL TIME and yet according to lornas photo the plate was finished at 16.45 according to her watch..as I said never posts esp. cecconis in real time...
It was 18:30 or there about she posted

Reactions: 4
Brilliant

Did she do that camera pan down the street because itā€™s obvious thatā€™s where I came down from yesterday? Maybe she thought I was hiding in the mini van šŸ˜‚
Fukk me @Its_Me I said Iā€™d authorise a drone on expense not a mini van too !! Be cheaper to bribe a waiter šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes I thought about that at first but it didn't really make sense in relation to the picture. or has she gone completely irrational?
Her minions are dumb and probably don't question her blurb ..these are definitely for the 'haters' its the only way she can answer back and try to grasp some sense of control....

Reactions: 4
I really love the shape of this coat. Just not the branding all over it šŸ˜’
Balenciaga do a plain black version too but itā€™s in the region of Ā£2.5k. Last season, & Other Stories did a fab wool knock off version for Ā£200, I believe it was super popular so could likely be brought back again this A/W

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I.just.cant.with.her. another takeaway..
And lorna...you earn your own money luv...whats the issue with spending it....are you saying you're a tight witch and milking ol mahogany...

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen Talk In Wardrobe on YouTube? It was something she filmed in 2016 - looks like itā€™s in the manor home, and thereā€™s a small ā€œtourā€ of the house shot.... (weā€™re down a research rabbit hole haha..)
WOAH! I just watched this and Iā€™m a bit in shock. This Lorna seems like the real Lorna. Sheā€™s talking about fashion week and London and more exciting things other than sitting watching miss marple in bed. She looks so much better au naturale, even her voice is different. Iā€™m very confused by it all! All tattlers need to go and watch it!

And lorna...you earn your own money luv...whats the issue with spending it....are you saying you're a tight witch and milking ol mahogany...
Definitely getting paid off supper club

Reactions: 6
I am NOT having that this SUPPER app is not another one of her undeclared aff link/ad posts?Why would they continue to order in when there are multiple restaurants on their undeclared #gifted doorstep?! You canā€™t tell me everywhere is fully booked due to the eat out to help out thing
I actually think she may have an issue where she struggles to go out of her comfort zone and try new things? which is why they go to the same places, do the same things, eat the same things day in day out, drink the same wine etc. Fair enough if thatā€™s the case but sheā€™d actually more endearing if she exposed that to her following instead of keeping up with this ridiculous facade of a luxe lifestyle which her tan proves she is anything but bloody luxe- she looks like someone who has gone to stain a wood table whilst blind drunk and itā€™s all streaky and theyā€™ve missed bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WOAH! I just watched this and Iā€™m a bit in shock. This Lorna seems like the real Lorna. Sheā€™s talking about fashion week and London and more exciting things other than sitting watching miss marple in bed. She looks so much better au naturale, even her voice is different. Iā€™m very confused by it all! All tattlers need to go and watch it!

Definitely getting paid off supper club

She looks so much better, has some personality and comes across much better than she does now. Even her hair looks better. Wonder if its the drinking and a bad diet that has ruined it, combined with genes. Do you think she started off with some filler to balance the jaw and it has spiralled out of control?

Reactions: 7
I am NOT having that this SUPPER app is not another one of her undeclared aff link/ad posts?Why would they continue to order in when there are multiple restaurants on their undeclared #gifted doorstep?! You canā€™t tell me everywhere is fully booked due to the eat out to help out thing
I actually think she may have an issue where she struggles to go out of her comfort zone and try new things? which is why they go to the same places, do the same things, eat the same things day in day out, drink the same wine etc. Fair enough if thatā€™s the case but sheā€™d actually more endearing if she exposed that to her following instead of keeping up with this ridiculous facade of a luxe lifestyle which her tan proves she is anything but bloody luxe- she looks like someone who has gone to stain a wood table whilst blind drunk and itā€™s all streaky and theyā€™ve missed bits.
Never seen her physically going to any of these restaurants either, suddenly sheā€™s sushi mad and addicted to the app.

Reactions: 6
I started watching talk in wardrobe, had to turn off when she claimed to be ā€œproper friendsā€ with Kate Moss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.