Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just saw that i've been blocked by Lorna on insta simply because i liked a suxy post yesterday. She's totally all over it. Screaming !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A lot of “insta-buds” “friends after we talked on insta” hmmm okay Lorna

Bored of her in this video too sorry. Switching off

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Talk In Wardrobe on YouTube? It was something she filmed in 2016 - looks like it’s in the manor home, and there’s a small “tour” of the house shot.... (we’re down a research rabbit hole haha..)
Weirdly her hair looks so full there! A lot more endearing and natural (filler-less)

Reactions: 1
I do like the Balenciaga hourglass bag .. black with the goldy hardware) .. I’ve been perving over it for a while.

I can’t even be arsed to look at her stories.. aren’t they going to Italy soon?? Shouldn’t they be bleeping off back to the flat to pack?

Disgusting :cautious: she only posted that story on depression because that girl is wearing a suit inspired by her (stolen) collection. Would you have posted if she didn’t mention you Lorna?

Reactions: 6
The captions she writes also make me crazy! I mean as if she would eat two portions of burrata. Aghhhgh woman, give the bullshit a rest! (Oh and you may ask how I know - I used the viewer tool on here - can see the whole lot! Stories and feed!) Thankyou to the gals who mentioned it earlier in the thread -one does hate to miss out! 😂😘🕵🏻
Wow ... I’ve just checked the viewer thing to .. it’s clearer than looking on IG .. think I’m gonna use it on here instead of flicking back and forth 😂😂

just saw that i've been blocked by Lorna on insta simply because i liked a suxy post yesterday. She's totally all over it. Screaming !!!!!
Use the viewer tool on here @Rogue1 mentioned it yesterday .. you can see stories and grid .. 👍

Reactions: 4
I do like the Balenciaga hourglass bag .. black with the goldy hardware) .. I’ve been perving over it for a while.

I can’t even be arsed to look at her stories.. aren’t they going to Italy soon?? Shouldn’t they be bleeping off back to the flat to pack?
Get it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where the bloody bell is she sitting today??
For the blocked - she’s slathering her face in the Oskia mask, she’s bought a blazer, she shopped all day yesterday, she’s declared a gift ( silk pyjamas) and they’re off to Italy on friday.
Thanks for the update ,her face looks on the large side weird !

Where the bloody bell is she sitting today??
For the blocked - she’s slathering her face in the Oskia mask, she’s bought a blazer, she shopped all day yesterday, she’s declared a gift ( silk pyjamas) and they’re off to Italy on friday.
She bought some scrunchies so the company had her address and sent her gifted pyjamas ... Thought she’d said she’d forgotten to pack her pyjamas 🤥
She sounded ‘overly jolly’ today don’t you think ?? But blimey she ‘gifted’. She’s definitely reading about her bad publicity somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know why I’ve ruined my morning watching her waffle. Her skin feels bad because of the pollution in London 🙄 You would actually have to go outside to feel any impact Lorna. And taking her new blazer to Italy to ‘shoot it’ duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please can someone share Suxy Instagram account as I’d like to support them!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how she’s managed to sit in front of that sofa, can’t see much warping going on behind her. Must have paid for a spenny photoshop app.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Defo- quite unnatural enthusiasm- that said she’s been shopping again so she does often come across like she’s had a “hit” after a shopping binge. That’s all she lives for isn’t it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Defo- quite unnatural enthusiasm- that said she’s been shopping again so she does often come across like she’s had a “hit” after a shopping binge. That’s all she lives for isn’t it?

I thought the same, it’s because she’s got something to show off.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.