Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously .. All 3 of the invited ‘friends’ have posted this same pic ... what a hoot that pizza extravaganza looked yawn 🥱
Also all the bottles of Rose and Bonnie posts a pic of fizz with a Fukkin strawberry in it ... so Abigails Party ( google it ) bet they had cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks too ... fukk me where are their ‘real’ couples friends’ they’ve got 3 double bedrooms they could have invited 2x couples friends and all had a lovely weekend .. but it’s just Fukkin boring insta blaggers So she gets the pic posted x3 on their IG . FFS
YAWN ..
Hey. Just a thought but do you think she discusses Suxy and her TL thread with them or do you think it was like the ‘elephant in the room’ they all know but nobody mentions it 🙄
Thanks @LadyLockdown for thread title doing .. again 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously .. All 3 of the invited ‘friends’ have posted this same pic ... what a hoot that pizza extravaganza looked yawn 🥱
Also all the bottles of Rose and Bonnie posts a pic of fizz with a Fukkin strawberry in it ... so Abigails Party ( google it ) bet they had cheese and pineapple on cocktail sticks too ... fukk me where are their ‘real’ couples friends’ they’ve got 3 double bedrooms they could have invited 2x couples friends and all had a lovely weekend .. but it’s just Fukkin boring insta blaggers So she gets the pic posted x3 on their IG . FFS
YAWN ..
Hey. Just a thought but do you think she discusses Suxy and her TL thread with them or do you think it was like the ‘elephant in the room’ they all know but nobody mentions it 🙄
I LOVE Abigails Party!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ooh anyone follow Lisa potter Dixon?! On her stories is this gem. Nice candid of OM and the lady on the right bygabriella I think she’s called looks nowt like her posed pics either.... it’s catching big time this filtering!
I do now 👀

Reactions: 1
Is this Gabrielle chick the one that was on The Bachelor UK? Where do these friends suddenly appear from?

Reactions: 1
YAWN ..
*Chortle* at Abigails Party..that puts you in a particular age bracket! ;)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.