Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not for me personally but it’s a quality on trend bag. I would have a small one but the larger ones are too slouchy for me I prefer a more structured bag but that’s just me. And the oversize doesn’t suit her either she’s too short and it makes her look like borrower.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys I’m taking a break for a while not sure if it’s my hormones or what but she is just unbearable. Everything is too much of the same.

Not sure when I’ll be back but I’m sure I won’t miss much. I’m sure Italy is going to be fun filled with a load of fresh content :rolleyes: and here’s to hoping we’ll see Boo again, poor thing.

You’ve all been great keeping me entertained whilst I’ve been off work. Thank you x

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Guys I’m taking a break for a while not sure if it’s my hormones or what but she is just unbearable. Everything is too much of the same.

Not sure when I’ll be back but I’m sure I won’t miss much. I’m sure Italy is going to be fun filled with a load of fresh content :rolleyes: and here’s to hoping we’ll see Boo again, poor thing.

You’ve all been great keeping me entertained whilst I’ve been off work. Thank you x
It won’t last long 🤣 see you soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the LL Avatars are giving me Stormi’s first birthday party heebie -jeebies
I’m adding @Same stuff different day to the ‘Suspicious list’ have you seen her pic 😂😂😂

And they’re off ✈.. but where to ???
Here’s the choices ....
I think she looks quite nice/normal today .. but WTF is it with the sunglasses !! baggy Eyes maybe ?

Whereas he looks a twit . IMHO
Oh and the bragging and shopping has started already .. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Urghhh his toes, has he got really long toe nails? I thought you were supposed to wear masks inside, does it not apply to airports? Their excessive travelling is really annoying the tit out of me now, it’s totally nonessential, one holiday fair enough but 3! Also I know it’s been touched on before but how much holiday does he get??? I’m surrounded by high level achievers and going on holiday is quite hard to arrange around demanding high level jobs and even when on holiday they are on the phone constantly dealing with work. No one I know would be able to take over two weeks and then go away a week later. It just doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 23
I’m adding @Same stuff different day to the ‘Suspicious list’ have you seen her pic 😂😂😂

And they’re off ✈.. but where to ???
Here’s the choices ....
I think she looks quite nice/normal today .. but WTF is it with the sunglasses !! baggy Eyes maybe ?

Whereas he looks a twit . IMHO
Oh and the bragging and shopping has started already .. 🙄
What a state he looks and flip flops !!! I hate this showing off and photos of the bloody bag

Reactions: 11
I adore Chanel and own a few vintage Chanel bags of the late 80’s / 9@‘s... these bags she keeps getting I think are ugly and hideous. No offence to Chanel either.

She screams cheap .. why ? Because she has to portray herself in head to toe Chanel which looks tacky. Also why in every airport do they have to covert Chanel bags.

It screams a huge insecurity in these people and she needs stripping back to basics. Love yourself internally Lorna, and the rest of the jigsaw will come together. Right now you are a car crash

Reactions: 18
Gluttony and bragging and unnecessary travel and it’s not even 8am!
duck me.
I do also wonder how he’s justifying all this travel. Maybe she really is the bread winner now?! I suspect he’s had a little bonus / pension drop that she’s already spanked up the wall and now she’s spending her InTheShite winnings. After all as we’ve previously discussed.. highly unlikely they have any outgoings at all so she can just spend it all in Chanel!

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker - just joined for this and IntheFrow's thread.

I watched Lorna's stories this morning - OMG the feet! Why oh why do do we need a pic of John in a blazer and flip flops? I also can't understand how he gets so much time off work?

Bracing myself for all the Whispering Angel references on this trip!

Reactions: 12
Just get on the bleeping plane, super spreaders.
2 hours peace before the UBER-Bragging commences.
Room tour? No duck off.

Who’s paying for the trip this time? Frisby and his merry polyester clan? We must be due a New collection because the last lot of tit she had to go to Santorini to photograph is already half price. Less than 2 weeks ago??! This is really giving an idea of mark up and the volume she must shift...Dress that was £38 2 weeks ago is now £19. I’d be very surprised if they buy them at anything more than 4 or 5 quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s def reading here this morning .. posts a pick of the PS bag we mentioned last night and she’s playing with my flight quessing re her time references .. twit once again we’re fuelling her content ..Fukkin airplane WIFI for a European flight why doesn’t she chill out and read a book ..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.