Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I’d love to see a totally different ethic. A different message.
I’m really getting wound up. I don’t know I can wait for Sunday sermon, I might need therapy Thursday, 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry if anyone likes it but that bag looks tit. I don’t think I’ll ever be lucky enough to own a Chanel bag but I’d turn that one down if someone offered it me for free. Looks like it’s made out of a bin bag
Before #Lockdown it was on my wish list but now .. I’m poncing about in lounge wear .. change to a dress ( I’ve many in my wardrobe. BTW I’ve bought nothing during Covid ). I Wear my dresses to go ‘out out’ Waitrose .. .. I’ve actually gone through my wardrobe and worn outfits that I had but never put together before and now love .. TBH .. I’ve got more handbags than I need .. I’ve got my Mums ‘vintage’ ones and now when I look back albeit a few months on ‘how we used to live’ I don’t think I’ll ever buy designer again !! #saidit The worlds a different place and which room of your 2bed are you gonna wear your new Chanel #lornaluxe

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t Lorna buy a secondhand bag off an Instagram page and someone here said they knew the owner?

Reactions: 4
The comments... “thanks darling. Yay. Thanks darling. Thanks so much. Yes I know”

It’s a bleeping bag. Of which she has many. The fact we are living in a world where Lorna Shackleton is admired and worshipped because her ageing husband has bought her YET ANOTHER BAG makes me want to vom.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes I’d love to see a totally different ethic. A different message.
I’m really getting wound up. I don’t know I can wait for Sunday sermon, I might need therapy Thursday, 🤣🤣
I know what you mean I get annoyed too. There’s plenty of people on Instagram who are showy and have a lot more than her but they don’t wind me up like she does. I think it’s because it’s clear she doesn’t have any real wealth it’s just a load of pointless bags that she doesn’t know how to style, she’s a fraud and her audience is young.

Reactions: 15
"Home tonight" the only truth she's spouted in a while...showing as little of your little bathroom as possible i see love...
You've had a hard week hun..you deserve that soak...well your flaky patchy skin probably welcomes it...🙃
Vapid bint.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Home tonight" the only truth she's spouted in a while...showing as little of your little bathroom as possible i see love...
You've had a hard week hun..you deserve that soak...well your flaky patchy skin probably welcomes it...🙃
Vapid bint.
Me Luxe is packing the cases. I’m done.

• Haha
She’s a total chav. We spoke about the Balenciaga coat, it comes in plain colours but she had to get the one that has Balenciaga all over it just so everyone knows where it’s from.
I would quite frankly be utterly too embarrassed to walk down the street covered in all those logo's. I don't think being covered in designer logo's is at all discreet or classy.

Me Luxe is packing the cases. I’m done.
If he had any sense he would pack her cases and kick her and her 'children' out.. shouldve done it when she fucked someone else, but alas , the freebies and travel perks and the illusion of a luxe lifestyle means more than his integrity..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly she makes me want to puke. Well done. 👏 Another Chanel handbag. The hit would have lasted all of 4 seconds. She will need another already.
And she somehow manages to make everything look cheap and tasteless. Definitely NOT opened today.. I’m sure she said she had filmed the unboxing but didn’t want to post it. Totally different bracelets to those from this morning. She’s a compulsive liar, she’s lied about so much, that i don’t believe there’s a limit she will go to with regards to lying. Narcs never ever stop. The fact that she refuses to stop with the filters and address the issues currently facing her just confirms that for her Instagram is all about her. She doesn’t care about the impact and impression she has on the “luxettes”.
As long as she keeps getting to do her “collections” and keeps getting expensive gifts her life is complete......( but we know it’s not....)
I think that she lies so much, she must have got to the stage where it's hard to differentiate between fact and fiction. Only thing is, a good liar needs to have a good memory & pay attention to the smaller details- she's constantly tripping herself up, as is frequently being picked up on here. On the subject of her being a narcissist, funny that you should mention her "luxettes". Doesn't this say it all? What do you "Tattlettes" think?

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry if anyone likes it but that bag looks tit. I don’t think I’ll ever be lucky enough to own a Chanel bag but I’d turn that one down if someone offered it me for free. Looks like it’s made out of a bin bag
🙈🙈 I have this very bag and I loooove it! I prefer it over my classic ones.. Its slouchy, quite laid back and edgy - if you know how to carry it, which LL obvs doesnt - it’s such a beautiful piece!
But for some reason LL makes it look cheap🥴🥴🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Vapid bint.
.... having seen the bathrooms at Luxe Manor, this was probably taken at rented flat also 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If he had any sense he would pack her cases and kick her and her 'children' out.. shouldve done it when she fucked someone else, but alas , the freebies and travel perks and the illusion of a luxe lifestyle means more than his integrity..
When we looked back on their old Facebook pageS it was clear wasn’t it that he’s always been excited by her success and growth... I mean great that you support your partner (financially mainly) but he seems to be blinkered from the start with numbers of her followers equating success at all costs...

Reactions: 5
🙈🙈 I have this very bag and I loooove it! I prefer it over my classic ones.. Its slouchy, quite laid back and edgy - if you know how to carry it, which LL obvs doesnt - it’s such a beautiful piece!
But for some reason LL makes it look cheap🥴🥴🤷🏻‍♀️
@Agsfam put it on eBay before anyone knows she’s got one !!cos she’ll have lost you hundreds of pounds already. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.