Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t there some sort of tease between her and Parisen sweet ? Nothing has happened so farv🙄
She bought the beauty case didn’t she, maybe with all our who ha they decided to scrap the story..... he took the pic down didn’t he of the bag she bought from him?

Reactions: 3
🙈🙈 I have this very bag and I loooove it! I prefer it over my classic ones.. Its slouchy, quite laid back and edgy - if you know how to carry it, which LL obvs doesnt - it’s such a beautiful piece!
But for some reason LL makes it look cheap🥴🥴🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry!! I’m sure you make it look lovely, I probably just have an aversion to anything associate with Lorna 😂

Reactions: 6
When we looked back on their old Facebook pageS it was clear wasn’t it that he’s always been excited by her success and growth... I mean great that you support your partner (financially mainly) but he seems to be blinkered from the start with numbers of her followers equating success at all costs...
Yes it was very apparent on FB that John bursts with pride and little John bursts with something else....😝🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
If he had any sense he would pack her cases and kick her and her 'children' out.. shouldve done it when she fucked someone else, but alas , the freebies and travel perks and the illusion of a luxe lifestyle means more than his integrity..
Lornaluxe is one very cute cookie .. she knows he’s 3 marriages deep , he’s an OMR, He’s not mega rich , he can’t afford to have another divorce so she buys designer handbags (#children .). Oops . no sorry OMR buys her designer bags as ‘gifts ‘
SO if LL ‘the cheater ‘ wants to fukk off .. she would have all the revenue from the bags and half his ‘fortune’ .. Fukkin evil shrewd witch
#RUN JOHN RUN 🏃🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ooh a bathroom post. What do we think was it taken at the rented flat? Or is it their actual bathroom at Luxeless Manor? Maybe they’ve had it done up and she will slowly start showing it?

Reactions: 10
Lornaluxe is one very cute cookie .. she knows he’s 3 marriages deep , he’s an OMR, He’s not mega rich , he can’t afford to have another divorce so she buys designer handbags (#children .). Oops . no sorry OMR buys her designer bags as ‘gifts ‘
SO if LL ‘the cheater ‘ wants to fukk off .. she would have all the revenue from the bags and half his ‘fortune’ .. Fukkin evil shrewd witch
#RUN JOHN RUN 🏃🏻‍♂️
And I'm pretty sure with a half decent lawyer his pension would be safe..and i figure that's the one area he should be good on...!
🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s not the bathroom from SE1 that was like a marble effect tile. This does look very new....

Reactions: 10
All the LL Avatars are giving me Stormi’s first birthday party heebie -jeebies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the LL Avatars are giving me Stormi’s first birthday party heebie -jeebies
Yeah, its less 'will the real slim shady stand up' and more like 'will the real medium sized shady ever reveal she reads here!!' 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We did suggest that there may be bathroom
/ kitchen pics after the “ painters had been in”... 👀 ( Granted it is only 8 tiles and A pair of candles)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments... “thanks darling. Yay. Thanks darling. Thanks so much. Yes I know”

It’s a bleeping bag. Of which she has many. The fact we are living in a world where Lorna Shackleton is admired and worshipped because her ageing husband has bought her YET ANOTHER BAG makes me want to vom.
I still want to know if they are all authentic. Like how many bleeping bags do they buy a year? Does he actually make THAT much? I wonder. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
This year has been excessive even by their standards. Maybe one of his pensions has paid out 🤣 and of course, a section of the nation is wearing her hideous polyester tat.

Good news is we have Italy to look forward to, the super spreaders are off again! Maybe another chewing video? A bit of Italian touch nightery? Oof!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the last couple of years 2019/2020 I think instagram and ITS has really paid off for her...remember he had his job when she didn't have all this 'luxe'...a few years ago.. i truly think a lot of it is funded out of her own pocket...but that goes against the rich banker sugar daddyesque brand that she promotes to her minions..

Reactions: 17
In the last couple of years 2019/2020 I think instagram and ITS has really paid off for her...remember he had his job when she didn't have all this 'luxe'...a few years ago.. i truly think a lot of it is funded out of her own pocket...but that goes against the rich banker sugar daddyesque brand that she promotes to her minions..
Spot on

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry!! I’m sure you make it look lovely, I probably just have an aversion to anything associate with Lorna 😂
Tbh even my husband said it looks like charity shop purchase 🤣🤣 luckily he doesnt pay for my bags so HIS opinion doesnt count lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.