Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a few days off and only just caught up! 🤣. So we were right she swapped the Chanel tweed and wtaf do they look like at the airport?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
fukk me I’ve just laughed so loudly ...😂😂😂😂

Blimey @Its_Me have you taken a ‘nice’ pill this morning 😂😂

FFS 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😅

Do you mean @Rubydoo70 ? Wouldn’t it be great 😇

Oh come on .... you can’t leave us hanging like this ... pretty please 🙏
Lol I just saw the comment. No I haven’t but pre 2014 he is wearing the watch, after that it disappears. It’s possible it broke, never got it fixed and she took it to get fixed to present to him as his anniversary gift? Asked the shop to bag it up nicely for her, job done.

Had a few days off and only just caught up! 🤣. So we were right she swapped the Chanel tweed and wtaf do they look like at the airport?!
I defo think he got the tweed and she swapped it. OR he got this one and she wanted to swap for the tweed but it’s sold out? She mentioned this morning stuff being sold out on Bond St. I’m going to Bond Street in a bit I can check what they have 👀

Then again, there isn’t only Bond St there’s Selfridges, Harrods, Sloane St...why wouldn’t she check somewhere else hmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol I just saw the comment. No I haven’t but pre 2014 he is wearing the watch, after that it disappears. It’s possible it broke, never got it fixed and she took it to get fixed to present to him as his anniversary gift? Asked the shop to bag it up nicely for her, job done.

I defo think he got the tweed and she swapped it. OR he got this one and she wanted to swap for the tweed but it’s sold out? She mentioned this morning stuff being sold out on Bond St. I’m going to Bond Street in a bit I can check what they have 👀

Then again, there isn’t only Bond St there’s Selfridges, Harrods, Sloane St...why wouldn’t she check somewhere else hmmm
'somewhere else' isn't a phrase that our dear LL understands :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i think this has got to come to a screeching halt tbh... she can’t keep buying designer goods to this extent but now she’s built her brand around them what else can she do? She must feel under so much pressure to get more more more. Must be horrible

Reactions: 11
If he had any sense he would pack her cases and kick her and her 'children' out.. shouldve done it when she fucked someone else, but alas , the freebies and travel perks and the illusion of a luxe lifestyle means more than his integrity..
Wait she fucked someone else?

• Haha
Wait she fucked someone else?
Apparently so. @Madamex - Someone came on here a few threads ago who knows Lorna, she was invited to her birthday brunch a few years back. 2017/18 ish. Mr Luxe rang the person in the morning to let them know brunch was cancelled as Lorna hadn’t arrived home after shagging her side piece.
fast forward 48 hours and lorna is in cartier and John is buyingher gifts.
That’s all we know.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d be ashamed if my other half told so many lies constantly. Why isn’t he telling her to stop?!
I’ve often wondered this. It can only be cos he’s completely complicit. They’re so horribly co-dependent - its tragic beyond measure.
I can’t imagine either me or my boyfriend condoning such behavior from each other - guess we’re just not “Luxe” enough.

i think this has got to come to a screeching halt tbh... she can’t keep buying designer goods to this extent but now she’s built her brand around them what else can she do? She must feel under so much pressure to get more more more. Must be horrible
I agree with all of this apart from her feeling anything. She’s demonstrated time and time again that she doesn’t give a hoot about anyone but her vain, vapid self. Even OMR knows that - hence the complicity. “Can’t beat ’em, join ’em” and all that.
Although I prefer ”Can’t beat em? Have you tried beating ‘em with a Chanel handbag?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I was thinking about the role Mr Luxe has. I like to think , perhaps in the beginning he thooght that with Lorna’s set of issues ( eating disorder/ self esteem) that he is actually helping with this relentless indulgence and gift buying etc. making her feel special and loved. For example- When she should have been in rehab for her disorder, she basically held him over a barrel and said she would leave him if she had to go in ( her words). Which is basically the opposite of what he should have done. Her getting better should have been his priority ( and I know it’s hard, I see it all the time with families) . This is a fairly standard response.
But then factor in what jasmine said about his personality, craving attention and his indulgence all these repellent shenanigans of hers and it makes me think differently...I mean he’s an old man. As old as my dad, why wouldn’t he have more life experience and basic common sense ?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can’t stop thinking about what a tit she must have looked this morning with her Chanel sandals, Chanel bag, Chanel vanity case and then the Chanel shopping bag 😂😂😂 complete with patchy tan, botched job nails, troll hair and a polyester dress. Best she looked proper Luxe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was thinking about the role Mr Luxe has. I like to think , perhaps in the beginning he thooght that with Lorna’s set of issues ( eating disorder/ self esteem) that he is actually helping with this relentless indulgence and gift buying etc. making her feel special and loved. For example- When she should have been in rehab for her disorder, she basically held him over a barrel and said she would leave him if she had to go in ( her words). Which is basically the opposite of what he should have done. Her getting better should have been his priority ( and I know it’s hard, I see it all the time with families) . This is a fairly standard response.
But then factor in what jasmine said about his personality, craving attention and his indulgence all these repellent shenanigans of hers and it makes me think differently...I mean he’s an old man. As old as my dad, why wouldn’t he have more life experience and basic common sense ?
All he’s actually done though is helped her switch from one compulsion to another and then continued to enable it. If anything, it sounds controlling to me. Albeit dressed up as something else.
Meeting each other was the worst thing that could have happened to either of them. IMO.

I can’t stop thinking about what a tit she must have looked this morning with her Chanel sandals, Chanel bag, Chanel vanity case and then the Chanel shopping bag 😂😂😂 complete with patchy tan, botched job nails, troll hair and a polyester dress. Best she looked proper Luxe.
She is the living embodiment of the Instagram CHAV filter..😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yay!!!:love: Not to mention Spenny!!:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is the living embodiment of the Instagram CHAV filter..😉
I can imagine like a much older, much richer, much taller, much more elegant woman in it all and thinking yeh that’s who I want to be when I grow up. Someone who can actually pull it off.

• Haha
fukk me I’ve just laughed so loudly ...😂😂😂😂

Blimey @Its_Me have you taken a ‘nice’ pill this morning 😂😂

FFS 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣😂😂😅

Do you mean @Rubydoo70 ? Wouldn’t it be great 😇

Oh come on .... you can’t leave us hanging like this ... pretty please 🙏
I’m not his ex wife!! Jesus wept NO!
I’ve been married to my lovely hubby for 23 years this Sunday. He is not called John.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I did think that too .. I bet the SA in Chanel was rubbing her hands when she walked in !!!kerching £££££££. I did think her hair and lipstick looked better but bet that was photoshopped too !

I’m not his ex wife!! Jesus wept NO!
I’ve been married to my lovely hubby for 23 years this Sunday. He is not called John.
Congratulations .. now tell us the LL gossip 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.