Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tweed is so much nicer than that black sack. But whatever she got she will make it look cheap with her styling. I donā€™t hate it but itā€™s the size why not just get the standard size.

Reactions: 9
In what kind of a rational dimension does ANYONE EVER refer to their handbag as though it is a living being (teenager)??!! Been looking at some of the comments, "She's beautiful" "She's perfect" etc etc. Please tell me that it's not me!!o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well spotted re the white nails! You girls donā€™t miss a beat. What do we think, she will paint them white now for her stories tomorrow?

also does anyone know if I use the Instagram viewer on here if it comes up as views on her story/reels etc? Really donā€™t want to contribute to her numbers/engagement going up..

Reactions: 7
It had to be after Santorini sheā€™s got the Rolex and Cartier on. She will have had her nails done in white again for Italy as well.

Reactions: 6
The price of Chanel bags are ridiculous now. That bag cost Ā£4,410,obscene!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
In what kind of a rational dimension does ANYONE EVER refer to their handbag as though it is a living being (teenager)??!! Been looking at some of the comments, "She's beautiful" "She's perfect" etc etc. Please tell me that it's not me!!o_O
Itā€™s a Chanel 19

Reactions: 2
Honestly she makes me want to puke. Well done. šŸ‘ Another Chanel handbag. The hit would have lasted all of 4 seconds. She will need another already.
And she somehow manages to make everything look cheap and tasteless. Definitely NOT opened today.. Iā€™m sure she said she had filmed the unboxing but didnā€™t want to post it. Totally different bracelets to those from this morning. Sheā€™s a compulsive liar, sheā€™s lied about so much, that i donā€™t believe thereā€™s a limit she will go to with regards to lying. Narcs never ever stop. The fact that she refuses to stop with the filters and address the issues currently facing her just confirms that for her Instagram is all about her. She doesnā€™t care about the impact and impression she has on the ā€œluxettesā€.
As long as she keeps getting to do her ā€œcollectionsā€ and keeps getting expensive gifts her life is complete......( but we know itā€™s not....)

Reactions: 14
The price of Chanel bags are ridiculous now. That bag cost Ā£4,410,obscene!!
I donā€™t have an issue with the price of the bag it is what it is, youre paying for the exclusivity, quality and craftsmanship, itā€™s priced so that only those who can afford it will be seen wearing it.

My issue is with Lorna, who exactly is she trying to impress with this crass show? Sheā€™s got a range of clothing that is aimed at a much younger age group, her whole life is like that of a much younger woman. Iā€™m slightly younger than her and I canā€™t relate to her childish ways, most of her followers are teenagers and early twenties most of whom a collection of Chanel bags isnt a reality. But this idiot puts out this spoilt little girl image; showing off every lavish purchase like its normal except when it suits her to pretend that something else was more important. Sheā€™s vile. Like @AllAboutTheMayhem says she doesnā€™t care about the impact she has on her luxettes.

Reactions: 17
Chavtastic as always .. LL never lets us down in that department .. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

JUST A THOUGHT BUT .. did OMR hunt this down and found the last one in Europe ?
Sheā€™s a total chav. We spoke about the Balenciaga coat, it comes in plain colours but she had to get the one that has Balenciaga all over it just so everyone knows where itā€™s from.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™m sorry if anyone likes it but that bag looks tit. I donā€™t think Iā€™ll ever be lucky enough to own a Chanel bag but Iā€™d turn that one down if someone offered it me for free. Looks like itā€™s made out of a bin bag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You
Sheā€™s a total chav. We spoke about the Balenciaga coat, it comes in plain colours but she had to get the one that has Balenciaga all over it just so everyone knows where itā€™s from.
Money shouts, wealth whispers. Unfortunately you cannot buy class

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The tweed is so much nicer than that black sack. But whatever she got she will make it look cheap with her styling. I donā€™t hate it but itā€™s the size why not just get the standard size.
Why does she Fukkin need another BLACK chanel ...FFS itā€™s another black bag .. save your money and move to an area / flat / affordable house. Youā€™re happy to live in !!! And then live your life ā€˜Blancheā€™

• Haha
I donā€™t have an issue with the price of the bag it is what it is, youre paying for the exclusivity, quality and craftsmanship, itā€™s priced so that only those who can afford it will be seen wearing it.

My issue is with Lorna, who exactly is she trying to impress with this crass show? Sheā€™s got a range of clothing that is aimed at a much younger age group, her whole life is like that of a much younger woman. Iā€™m slightly younger than her and I canā€™t relate to her childish ways, most of her followers are teenagers and early twenties most of whom a collection of Chanel bags isnt a reality. But this idiot puts out this spoilt little girl image; showing off every lavish purchase like its normal except when it suits her to pretend that something else was more important. Sheā€™s vile. Like @AllAboutTheMayhem says she doesnā€™t care about the impact she has on her luxettes.
Totally agree with what youā€™re saying, I would love a Chanel bag. But to show it off when she has such a young audience who are influenced by her & look up to her is totally irresponsible of her.
I really do think she needs to have a good hard look at who her Instagram page is aimed at. She contradicts everything she does.
Like you say, sheā€™s very immature & childish for someone of her age.

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with what youā€™re saying, I would love a Chanel bag. But to show it off when she has such a young audience who are influenced by her & look up to her is totally irresponsible of her.
I really do think she needs to have a good hard look at who her Instagram page is aimed at. She contradicts everything she does.
Like you say, sheā€™s very immature & childish for someone of her age.
I mean youā€™re not wrong it is an obscene amount of money for the majority of people and @Ohmydays is right, itā€™s essentially just another black Chanel bag. Itā€™s all just to show off with. Sheā€™s crazy about spending money for something to put on her grid, to gain attention from all the ā€˜sheā€™s beautifulā€™ and ā€˜youā€™re so luckyā€™ comments. Invest your money, buy your own apartment even if you donā€™t live there itā€™s something for you to always have for yourself and over time you get return for your investment. Sheā€™s mad. Seriously.

ALSO another tit message that she puts out is that you need an old rich man to buy you all this stuff when actually as weā€™ve discussed does he actually buy it or is it all her to keep up with appearances šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.