Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Lori is friends with fame hungry Gem Rose from MAFS! What a pair of cunts!
---
Oh here we are another unfunny troll post 🥱
I've had funnier bouts of diarrhoea 🥱
---
Another troll video, well at least these have lasted longer than the big brother vlogs that got 4 likes from her 50k bought followers 😂 side note love nobody is dragging what you're wearing, we're dragging your fame hungry narcissism your drug dealing dad and your psycho drug addict violent to woman brother

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Came over here after seeing Part time working mummy scammer share her post about the trolls...what a strange human she is 🤣 although seeing her without her troll filter on I genuinely did think she was a man 😬
I wonder how many of the young girls beaten black and blue or left for dead by Lorrys brother have used ptwms women's centre?

Reactions: 4
I can't stand them both, especially as the fame got to him and he fucked off his first mrs to be with lori. Both a pair of ugly, talentless cunts, his material is shit, its just audience ripping apart, how many times do we need to hear that someone's dodgy, or a drug dealer, its repetitive shit
I know yeah proper ratty that. And the way he talks about doing ecstasy on stage and his non verbal son claiming their sex toys with fanny batter all over them. Vile. I'd probably stop contact if I was the ex Mrs to be perfectly honest

Reactions: 3

cazellie

VIP Member
Need to catch up on this utterly inbred, unfunny, whore of a cunt whose family are quite clearly in need of wiping off of the face of the Earth, but what in Hell's fire are these filters?

What an ugly, fat, inbred bitch. Ugly whore. 🤢

No wonder she copped off with an equally inbred ugly ginger cunt, with horrendous, coloured tattoos that no woman in their right mind would shag, let alone look at without 1,000,000 pints and a spiked drink. 😂😂😂😂

You ain't funny love. Not one bit. Neither is he.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT ABOUT YOUR WOMAN BEATING CUNT OF A BROTHER WHO STABBED SOMEONE EH?

Where's the troll videos gone you UGLY FAT WHORE CUNT?

Fucking scumbag.

View attachment 2788046
---

Fucking dirty skank needs a good beating. 🤬
---

Disgusting. 🤬
---

I hope karma catches up with that cunt. 🤬
---

Disgusting bastard. 🤬

She’s vile. I had a look at her posts and she really thinks she’s something special and funny (not). I think I’d walk past use in the street and not know who she is she filters herself so much. Classy family eh

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Me too 🙋‍♀️
What is she like?? She’s embarrassing herself and Paul. She’s doing Paul no favours, just when he is starting to get famous, I never heard of him until the fixed fight and thought he was funny but that fake fight and his wife has kinda turned me off him! but fair play to him for not pocketing the money! Whats her obsession with tattle?? Nobody has said anything about her until her twat troll videos, she’s clearly doing it for attention! Twat! so whats the deal with her and Paul? Are they only together 2 years? So he has 2 kids with his ex and how many kids hassge got? Do any of their kids live with them??? Im intrigued now lol 😂

Redtea2

VIP Member
Hi all, just pulling up a chair from the JQ thread. 👍

So I take it he cheated with her? His first wife is actually naturally pretty. Lori looks like she's transitioning!

Don't know much about these two but I guess the first wife was binned off quickly? She had a lucky escape in my opinion. 💯

As for the "troll" videos, she looks mentally deranged in them. You ok hun? 🤪

View attachment 2561011
---
Completely unhinged and not in the slightest funny. 🤡

So he got married in 2019 and it’s 2023 and he’s married again wtf ….. what’s the tea ☕

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Exactly....the more you rant the more we spill.

Delusions of grandeur with her fucking huge head...she knocks me sick.
That’s what she is delusional. For her wedding she got full body lipo in Turkey but made out it was from the gym! The biggest cringe is when they filmed a video of Paul collecting his new car! wtf 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Ah I didn’t realise it was katy his tour manager! Makes sense now!
Imagine being jealous of every female your fella works or spends time with, even when they're lesbian. Sad that. More recently her brother has stolen designer coats and watches from Paul to feed his habbit while Paul was good enough to put him up AND stolen a pocket bully dog from someone else in Liverpool and ran back to Torquay. The dog is left on its own for days at a time then beaten when it goes toilet on the floor and is walking with a really bad limp, only 4 months old. He is openly telling people that he just wants to breed her for money then will get rid. I hope it gets taken off him

• Wow
  • Angry

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Me too 🙋‍♀️
What is she like?? She’s embarrassing herself and Paul. She’s doing Paul no favours, just when he is starting to get famous, I never heard of him until the fixed fight and thought he was funny but that fake fight and his wife has kinda turned me off him! but fair play to him for not pocketing the money! Whats her obsession with tattle?? Nobody has said anything about her until her twat troll videos, she’s clearly doing it for attention! Twat! so whats the deal with her and Paul? Are they only together 2 years? So he has 2 kids with his ex and how many kids hassge got? Do any of their kids live with them??? Im intrigued now lol 😂
None of her kids live with her her youngest lives with her Dad in Torquay, her sons studying in Liverpool her eldest daughter I’ve not a clue about as she rarely mentions her! I’m more shocked that Loris not even 40 yet!! But as you can see she definitely loves herself 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Really disappointed in Tracey Graham associating with this utter cunt….. unfollowed

Reactions: 2