Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her troll video back wtf is it! She’s not remotely funny how anyone can laugh with her not at her is hilarious in itself, hopefully she will just vanish into obscurity soon. She’s a pathetic idiot yes keep it coming Lori the more you say the more dirty laundry that will come out about you and your not so squeaky clean family

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very repetitive isn't she? Obviously not a lot going on up top to actually come up with anything new. A 'one trick pony' springs to mind. 😴😴

View attachment 2580137
---
WTF...? D
Very repetitive isn't she? Obviously not a lot going on up top to actually come up with anything new. A 'one trick pony' springs to mind. 😴😴

View attachment 2580137
---
WTF...? 🤡

View attachment 2580140
Did you not know she was married to PAUL SMITH, you know PAUL SMITHS WIFE
Name dropping in all the local fish and chip shops

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Hi all, just pulling up a chair from the JQ thread. 👍

So I take it he cheated with her? His first wife is actually naturally pretty. Lori looks like she's transitioning!

Don't know much about these two but I guess the first wife was binned off quickly? She had a lucky escape in my opinion. 💯

As for the "troll" videos, she looks mentally deranged in them. You ok hun? 🤪

View attachment 2561011
---
Completely unhinged and not in the slightest funny. 🤡

Transitioning has killed me off 😂😂

• Haha

bluecups

VIP Member
The phrase "trolling" has been completely subverted. It originally meant saying things you didn't actually believe to wind people up for shits and giggles. Eg. going on, say, a Take That fan forum and saying "TAKE THAT ARE A BUNCH OF UGLY TWATS!" when you were actually indifferent about Take That and then sitting back laughing as people got really angry and spent hours wailing and gnashing their teeth and crying in defence of Take That.

Criticisms that people make believing them to be valid have now been renamed as trolling. It's bullshit. If you put yourself in the public eye you're going to get comments, good and bad. IMHO they get upset because they know these criticisms have merit. If someone called you a purple haired alien you'd just laugh because you'd know you're not but if they called you a lazy, grifting twat and you felt deep down that you WERE a lazy, grifting twat then the criticism would hit a raw nerve because you'd realise you'd been rumbled.

• Heart

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I think he said that him and his first wife grew apart then he met Lori at a show but she was in a relationship? I might have misremembered bcos I didn’t really care that much. From what he said I presumed he’d been married to his first wife much longer than 2019. Plus how romantic to promote your tour on your wedding announcement 😂
He married early 2019 met Lori June 2019 !!

• Wow

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
It’s all an act she’s as thick as pig shit but acts dumber to try and be funny he gets boring to after the first 2 minutes
I don't think I could put myself through watching or listening to either of them in full. A few minutes did me. They are both not funny at all. 💯

Reactions: 8

winefeast

Came over here after seeing Part time working mummy scammer share her post about the trolls...what a strange human she is 🤣 although seeing her without her troll filter on I genuinely did think she was a man 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Bitch be fucking iINSECURE!! 💯 I suppose that's what happens when you hook up with a married man. Am I right in assuming they cheated whilst he was married to his first wife? Once a cheat, always a cheat and all that jazz....... 🤔

You keep mentioning Tattle love. 👍 Great publicity! Be careful about slagging people off wearing Uggs though, not that I know anybody that wears those 'slag wellies' as they call them now! Your new best mate Sophie Quickenden absolutely loves them and most of these 'influencers'!!! 😂😂👍

This cunt's fucking nuts! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2562307
View attachment 2562308View attachment 2562309View attachment 2562310
Gotta love a filter free Lori!!

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
It's very clear that she's a very uneducated, insecure person who's pretty desperate for any kind of exposure. She's actually embarrassing herself at this point by the constant mention of Tattle and is utterly unaware of the actual meanings of the words 'troll' and 'n#nce' - which doesn't surprise me as she sounds illiterate and as thick as pig shit.

She's also as irritating as thrush and as funny as piles. I actually pity her being so deluded in thinking 'trolls' live a 'double life' and are too scared to say the truth to people's faces. I've always called out people to their faces - end of.

She clearly has deep insecurities! She's friends with Kerry Kraktona - that says it all! 😂

Sad bitch.

View attachment 2584001
Being on tattle is no different than having a bitch with your mates, gossiping at the school gates or talking about someone with people you work with, nobody is trolling her wishing her harm or messaging her abuse, we are just talking about what a twat she is on here! I bet she’s bitched about people with her plastic mates! I’m not being funny her husband calls women slags and cunts for lols at his show what’s the difference in us calling her one on here!

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The phrase "trolling" has been completely subverted. It originally meant saying things you didn't actually believe to wind people up for shits and giggles. Eg. going on, say, a Take That fan forum and saying "TAKE THAT ARE A BUNCH OF UGLY TWATS!" when you were actually indifferent about Take That and then sitting back laughing as people got really angry and spent hours wailing and gnashing their teeth and crying in defence of Take That.

Criticisms that people make believing them to be valid have now been renamed as trolling. It's bullshit. If you put yourself in the public eye you're going to get comments, good and bad. IMHO they get upset because they know these criticisms have merit. If someone called you a purple haired alien you'd just laugh because you'd know you're not but if they called you a lazy, grifting twat and you felt deep down that you WERE a lazy, grifting twat then the criticism would hit a raw nerve because you'd realise you'd been rumbled.
She completely gives the game away also that she is one VERY insecure woman with huge issues. Those pathetic, unfunny troll videos obviously take a lot of time and effort to do and she's hardly getting any views because nobody knows who the fuck she is. We only became aware of her on the Fakey thread because of the fixed fight then she started aiming at Tattle and being associated with that god awful PTWM.

She comes across in those videos as very repetitive ie constantly talking about Turkey teef blah blah. It wouldn't surprise me if he shags old tarts behind her back - that stripper clip made me cringe. Openly talking to her husband about him 'jizzing on strippers'. Lovely. 🤢🤢

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Oh yawn....... 🙄 She's done yet another one! This time about 'trolls getting a glow-up'.

Doesn't she realise she's not funny in the slightest and to do this, especially over a weekend, is fucking sad. Hasn't she got children? Obviously read my comment about being insecure because she's now waffling on 'how trolls project this on people but they haven't seen their toes for years and they're the ones insecure'. Well put it this way love, I'm a size 12, nearly 6ft and don't look like a fat, wobbly, transitioning bloke.

Wind your neck in ya fucking boring doughnut and go and look after ya kids!

---
The only person projecting is herself! She said in that troll video about 'going on holiday again without the kids and the trolls calling a person out for being a bad mother because of it and then she mentioned about cellulite'.

Pretty much talking about herself then because she's apparently going away. That slimming filter will be on fucking overdrive.

She's such a delicate, insecure, sensitive flower. 😂😂

Screenshot_20231126-085710~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha