Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her troll video back wtf is it! She’s not remotely funny how anyone can laugh with her not at her is hilarious in itself, hopefully she will just vanish into obscurity soon. She’s a pathetic idiot yes keep it coming Lori the more you say the more dirty laundry that will come out about you and your not so squeaky clean family
Exactly....the more you rant the more we spill.

Delusions of grandeur with her fucking huge head...she knocks me sick.

Reactions: 5

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Reporting to her paid for followers 😂
Delusions of grandeur 100% even her wedding day speech was all about her while Paul was balling his eyes out also giving a speech that was all about her 😂 she didn't shed a single tear
Paul smiths wife, did you know she was married to Paul smith, do you know Paul smith she's his wife, you know who Paul smith is don't you, well she's married to him YOU KNOW PAUL SMITH THE COMEDIAN you know who his wife is don't you?? 😂
---

I saw that too, it's giving your great aunt trying desperately to be funny from her nursing home. Its giving passive aggressive trying (and failing) to hide a fume behind "humour" it's giving DON'T YOU KNOW IM PAUL SMITHS WIFE 😂
---

Oh she has more 😴 what an air of mystery and suspense
Bring it on 😂😂 she probably thinks she’s made it now she’s got a tattle thread! She may have her plastic fantastic local sheep brown nosing her but she’s not as well liked as she likes to think

I don't know much about PTWM but what I've seen on the PTWM Unmasked account, and that account is doing the Lord's work, she is rotten to the core as well as that bent pig of a husband. As a survivor of DV myself, if I had a brother like that I would ensure the bastard never went near any woman again - EVER. He sounds like the scum of the Earth. 🤬
I don't think its very appropriate for ptwm on a professional level to be supporting a lady who is very close to her brother who is a prolific perpetrator of DV

She completely gives the game away also that she is one VERY insecure woman with huge issues. Those pathetic, unfunny troll videos obviously take a lot of time and effort to do and she's hardly getting any views because nobody knows who the fuck she is. We only became aware of her on the Fakey thread because of the fixed fight then she started aiming at Tattle and being associated with that god awful PTWM.

She comes across in those videos as very repetitive ie constantly talking about Turkey teef blah blah. It wouldn't surprise me if he shags old tarts behind her back - that stripper clip made me cringe. Openly talking to her husband about him 'jizzing on strippers'. Lovely. 🤢🤢
Yeah how insecure would you have to be to make your husband sack his gay tour manager

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I started to watch on Iganony but I don’t have the time or patience to watch her rant. It just seems that she’s trying to be trolled. Nothing bad is said about her on here unless she has ‘celeb’ pals that are? Either way she isn’t funny but embarrassing herself
She loves the fact she has a tattle page you can imagine her next gig at Christmas which she’s got the annoying Nohun doing a slot at her whole thing will be about trolls and tattle with the troll pink wig included! I think she actually wants to be *trolled* as it gives her something to talk about, she’s shit at comedy shit at brows and shit at being a mother

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Lori is friends with fame hungry Gem Rose from MAFS! What a pair of cunts!
---
Oh here we are another unfunny troll post 🥱

Last edited:

spidermonkey

Chatty Member
Bitch be fucking iINSECURE!! 💯 I suppose that's what happens when you hook up with a married man. Am I right in assuming they cheated whilst he was married to his first wife? Once a cheat, always a cheat and all that jazz....... 🤔
I think he said that him and his first wife grew apart then he met Lori at a show but she was in a relationship? I might have misremembered bcos I didn’t really care that much. From what he said I presumed he’d been married to his first wife much longer than 2019. Plus how romantic to promote your tour on your wedding announcement 😂

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Her eldest daughter looks thrilled to be at the fight and obviously Loris dressed for the attention with the chav dad Ronnie in attendance

Exactly....the more you rant the more we spill.

Delusions of grandeur with her fucking huge head...she knocks me sick.
Reporting to her paid for followers 😂
Delusions of grandeur 100% even her wedding day speech was all about her while Paul was balling his eyes out also giving a speech that was all about her 😂 she didn't shed a single tear
Paul smiths wife, did you know she was married to Paul smith, do you know Paul smith she's his wife, you know who Paul smith is don't you, well she's married to him YOU KNOW PAUL SMITH THE COMEDIAN you know who his wife is don't you?? 😂
---
I’ve just watched her troll video back wtf is it! She’s not remotely funny how anyone can laugh with her not at her is hilarious in itself, hopefully she will just vanish into obscurity soon. She’s a pathetic idiot yes keep it coming Lori the more you say the more dirty laundry that will come out about you and your not so squeaky clean family
I saw that too, it's giving your great aunt trying desperately to be funny from her nursing home. Its giving passive aggressive trying (and failing) to hide a fume behind "humour" it's giving DON'T YOU KNOW IM PAUL SMITHS WIFE 😂
---
Have you saw her troll rant! Hi Lori 👋🏼 you fame hungry attention seeking twat 😂😂
Oh she has more 😴 what an air of mystery and suspense

Last edited:
  • Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I'm not sure who's brown nosing her apart from her dad and brother 😂 I've honest to god never heard anyone locally say a good word about her
Oh she’s got a few! But as you say majority laugh at her and not with her and most have never heard of her! The dads so cringe with his photos of Saturday posing with Kerry Katona 😂😂

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
This Lori bint must be a very insecure woman. In that latest troll video she says about 'actually spending time with her kids and doing activities' blah blah - bit hard when the kids live with the other parents. She's always going on about Turkey teef as well....

Then there's that post about him with strippers and jizzing. WTF??
---
🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2569426
And she says she’s famous now 😂😂😂

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
She’s vile. I can’t bring myself to check out her videos. Does she get a lot of likes/comments for her troll rants? Doing one fair enough but it’s not funny. If people get directed to here they’ll seee she ain’t been trolled at all!

Obviously an expert in "racking one up". This was back in November 2021 when she went to Turkey for a nose job. Probably a septum repair.....

"This is not cocaine by the way, before anybody messages me. It's Coffee Mate".

View attachment 2588301

View attachment 2588302
View attachment 2588303
View attachment 2588304
View attachment 2588305
View attachment 2588306
View attachment 2588307
View attachment 2588308
---
I'm going to have to get the Vagisil out again as it's made yet another troll clip. 😴😴😴

Honestly, the time, effort and energy this must take. 😂😂

View attachment 2588337View attachment 2588338