Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She loves the fact she has a tattle page you can imagine her next gig at Christmas which she’s got the annoying Nohun doing a slot at her whole thing will be about trolls and tattle with the troll pink wig included! I think she actually wants to be *trolled* as it gives her something to talk about, she’s shit at comedy shit at brows and shit at being a mother
You would honestly have to pay me to sit through one of her gigs - and one of his for that matter! Not funny whatsoever! I've encountered far more intelligent and funnier people on here!

People like this do make me laugh as they have a stereotypical image in their tiny pea of a brain that people who see through their sad little facade of a life and have a different and very valid opinion are then called 'trolls'. 😴😴😴 Boo hoo! 😂

It's all very tiresome and she's obviously SO damn insecure! You can just imagine how much energy she wastes when making these videos. It's hilarious in itself that she continues to do it. She'd be better off reading an educational book - it's never too late for educating yourself but I highly doubt she's read a book in her life.

I saw a clip of that podcast where she thought there were two moons. What an utter moron. 🤡
---
Being on tattle is no different than having a bitch with your mates, gossiping at the school gates or talking about someone with people you work with, nobody is trolling her wishing her harm or messaging her abuse, we are just talking about what a twat she is on here! I bet she’s bitched about people with her plastic mates! I’m not being funny her husband calls women slags and cunts for lols at his show what’s the difference in us calling her one on here!
I'd never even heard of Paul Smith until the fixed fight with Jake Quickenden. He was actually getting a lot of support from the Fakeys as he donated his fight purse to Weapons Down Gloves Up whereas Fakey kept the money. He needs watch her - she's embarrassingly thick and not good PR.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Paul looked right pissed off the other day when she was filming him whilst she was smoking weed
He was raised different from her, you can tell doing drugs around your kids is very normalised to her it's all she's ever knew growing up but it's not normal for him which is why he looks so uncomfortable and awkward. I think he's lost his spark since being with her like the light has gone from his eyes and his material is more forced like he's just well under the pussy whip, living on eggshells

Nixxs

VIP Member
Being on tattle is no different than having a bitch with your mates, gossiping at the school gates or talking about someone with people you work with, nobody is trolling her wishing her harm or messaging her abuse, we are just talking about what a twat she is on here! I bet she’s bitched about people with her plastic mates! I’m not being funny her husband calls women slags and cunts for lols at his show what’s the difference in us calling her one on here!
You can bet she bitches and gossips about people. More Than likely worse than anything said about her on here. Does she not realise people lived her OH before she started like a troll

• Heart
Great! We are on the same wave length then! She’s a fame seeking attention seeking wannabe who’s about as funny as a dose of the clap
I agree, dead humour, just your typical self obsessed narcissist desperate for fame. She treats everyone around her horrifically. Her family think they're gangsters around Torbay, brother is a well known woman beater recently left his very young 17 year old girlfriend for dead. They all need to be stopped

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ahh welcome trolls!! 😂😂 are we all cunting today! 😂😂
"All those pesky trolls talking about my husbands gozzy eyes"
No no, no ones trashing your husband love, only you

Anyone else notice how when they kissed after the fight paul had his eyes closed but lorry had hers open? In psychology and body language we were taught that kissing with eyes open is an indication that the person isn't enjoying the kiss. This is because with the lips being so sensitive, the noses being close and sense of smell being stimulated and the eyes that close to another face the brain goes into sensory overload and will try to automatically close the eyes to stop the blurry image of an up close face and in turn heighten the sensation in the lips. People who kiss with eyes open don't feel the sensitivity in their lips due to the sensory overload happening in the brain

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Bitch be fucking iINSECURE!! 💯 I suppose that's what happens when you hook up with a married man. Am I right in assuming they cheated whilst he was married to his first wife? Once a cheat, always a cheat and all that jazz....... 🤔

You keep mentioning Tattle love. 👍 Great publicity! Be careful about slagging people off wearing Uggs though, not that I know anybody that wears those 'slag wellies' as they call them now! Your new best mate Sophie Quickenden absolutely loves them and most of these 'influencers'!!! 😂😂👍

This cunt's fucking nuts! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20231109-231938~2.png
Screenshot_20231109-231706~2.png
Screenshot_20231109-232304~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Obviously an expert in "racking one up". This was back in November 2021 when she went to Turkey for a nose job. Probably a septum repair.....

"This is not cocaine by the way, before anybody messages me. It's Coffee Mate".

lor1smith_1700750404194.jpg

---
I'm going to have to get the Vagisil out again as it's made yet another troll clip. 😴😴😴

Honestly, the time, effort and energy this must take. 😂😂

Screenshot_20231123-150332~2.png
Screenshot_20231123-145936~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
A brand new reel - this time at an eye-watering 5:03 of utter nonsensical rubbish. Definitely has far too much time on her hands. 💯

Apparently, "the people who use Tattle are only one step under the n#nce category". Yes, you read that right!

I highly suggest the vacuous bitch looks up the meaning of the word before embarrassing herself. Is she on fucking drugs or something? ❄🍷❄🍷

Utter clown. 🤡

• Sick
  • Angry

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Very repetitive isn't she? Obviously not a lot going on up top to actually come up with anything new. A 'one trick pony' springs to mind. 😴😴

---
WTF...? 🤡

• Sick

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
This unfunny, thick cunt needs to learn the difference between direct 'trolling' and comments being left on a Gossip Forum.

Damn idiot. 🤡

Screenshot_20231114-013549~2.png

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I agree, dead humour, just your typical self obsessed narcissist desperate for fame. She treats everyone around her horrifically. Her family think they're gangsters around Torbay, brother is a well known woman beater recently left his very young 17 year old girlfriend for dead. They all need to be stopped
Yes I did hear about that. His got a lovely young daughter who’s mothers bringing her up very well . Lori is just a vile person and once the filter drops she’s even uglier on the outside than she is the inside. Everything’s so material to her she flashes Paul’s sports cars and Bentleys but doesn’t mention that they are all rented . She went to Turkey before her wedding had all over lipo but made out she had lost weight due to the gym!