Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Need to catch up on this utterly inbred, unfunny, whore of a cunt whose family are quite clearly in need of wiping off of the face of the Earth, but what in Hell's fire are these filters?

What an ugly, fat, inbred bitch. Ugly whore. 🤢

No wonder she copped off with an equally inbred ugly ginger cunt, with horrendous, coloured tattoos that no woman in their right mind would shag, let alone look at without 1,000,000 pints and a spiked drink. 😂😂😂😂

You ain't funny love. Not one bit. Neither is he.

NOW LET'S TALK ABOUT ABOUT YOUR WOMAN BEATING CUNT OF A BROTHER WHO STABBED SOMEONE EH?

Where's the troll videos gone you UGLY FAT WHORE CUNT?

Fucking scumbag.

---
The fine young specimen that is Jack Callow up to the eyeballs on xanax. "Fuck the police" well that's going to go down well in jail isn't it 😂 they must be proud. Could not make the family holiday to Orlando due to the police tag on his ankle 😂
Fucking dirty skank needs a good beating. 🤬
---
My heart goes out to the children of the poor man that lost his life in the car that jack crashed in to. I don't know how the police can justify giving him bail unless he's a snitch
Disgusting. 🤬
---
It will be don’t you know who my sister is 😂🙄. It’s tragic what happened that man’s poor family apparently that wanker was laughing about it
I hope karma catches up with that cunt. 🤬
---
Loris brother Jack Callow going around stabbing children now
Disgusting bastard. 🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1