Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wiganuser

VIP Member
I can't stand them both, especially as the fame got to him and he fucked off his first mrs to be with lori. Both a pair of ugly, talentless cunts, his material is shit, its just audience ripping apart, how many times do we need to hear that someone's dodgy, or a drug dealer, its repetitive shit

Reactions: 6

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
None of her kids live with her her youngest lives with her Dad in Torquay, her sons studying in Liverpool her eldest daughter I’ve not a clue about as she rarely mentions her! I’m more shocked that Loris not even 40 yet!! But as you can see she definitely loves herself 😂😂
Not even 40??!! She's had a fucking hard paper round!! 😂😂

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She’s vile. I can’t bring myself to check out her videos. Does she get a lot of likes/comments for her troll rants? Doing one fair enough but it’s not funny. If people get directed to here they’ll seee she ain’t been trolled at all!
That's been up for 6hrs with 139 likes! 😂

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Hi all- came to this thread after her obvious tattle troll posts which are disturbing and not funny, she calls herself a comedian? 🥴🥴Who does she actually think she is? And why does she keep on prattling on about turkey teeth? I’m so glad she’s got a thread she is unbearable 💀
At least her having a thread gives her some new material we may need to charge commission

• Haha

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
"All those pesky trolls talking about my husbands gozzy eyes"
No no, no ones trashing your husband love, only you

Anyone else notice how when they kissed after the fight paul had his eyes closed but lorry had hers open? In psychology and body language we were taught that kissing with eyes open is an indication that the person isn't enjoying the kiss. This is because with the lips being so sensitive, the noses being close and sense of smell being stimulated and the eyes that close to another face the brain goes into sensory overload and will try to automatically close the eyes to stop the blurry image of an up close face and in turn heighten the sensation in the lips. People who kiss with eyes open don't feel the sensitivity in their lips due to the sensory overload happening in the brain
Wouldn’t you close your eyes if you had to look at her face!!

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The troll videos are just odd- They genuinely aren't funny 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's almost like she's trolling herself because she's literally talking about her own insecurities in them. The only thing that makes me chuckle is she seems to think 'trolls' are some disgustingly fat, insecure, ugly people, who can't look after their kids, are rotten on the inside, can't touch their toes, blah, blah, blah when in fact she's describing herself! 😂😂

What a loser!

• Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
Come from jakes thread jeez she’s not right with the troll reels what’s her issue ?
are Paul’s kids hers ? Or with his ex

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
A brand new reel - this time at an eye-watering 5:03 of utter nonsensical rubbish. Definitely has far too much time on her hands. 💯

Apparently, "the people who use Tattle are only one step under the n#nce category". Yes, you read that right!

I highly suggest the vacuous bitch looks up the meaning of the word before embarrassing herself. Is she on fucking drugs or something? ❄🍷❄🍷

Utter clown. 🤡

View attachment 2583679
She’s an absolute twat is she trying to deflect whats about to come out about one of her family members People who find her funny are as thick as her

cazellie

VIP Member
I started to watch on Iganony but I don’t have the time or patience to watch her rant. It just seems that she’s trying to be trolled. Nothing bad is said about her on here unless she has ‘celeb’ pals that are? Either way she isn’t funny but embarrassing herself

A brand new reel - this time at an eye-watering 5:03 of utter nonsensical rubbish. Definitely has far too much time on her hands. 💯

Apparently, "the people who use Tattle are only one step under the n#nce category". Yes, you read that right!

I highly suggest the vacuous bitch looks up the meaning of the word before embarrassing herself. Is she on fucking drugs or something? ❄🍷❄🍷

Utter clown. 🤡

View attachment 2583679

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Hi all, just pulling up a chair from the JQ thread. 👍

So I take it he cheated with her? His first wife is actually naturally pretty. Lori looks like she's transitioning!

Don't know much about these two but I guess the first wife was binned off quickly? She had a lucky escape in my opinion. 💯

As for the "troll" videos, she looks mentally deranged in them. You ok hun? 🤪

Screenshot_20231109-034218~2.png

---
Completely unhinged and not in the slightest funny. 🤡

Last edited:
  • Wow

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
I can't stand them both, especially as the fame got to him and he fucked off his first mrs to be with lori. Both a pair of ugly, talentless cunts, his material is shit, its just audience ripping apart, how many times do we need to hear that someone's dodgy, or a drug dealer, its repetitive shit
That’s exactly what his material is and bugging the way he laughs at himself Lori makes out his some super stud! His eyes don’t know what direction they are going in!

• Haha

littlenat

Hi all- came to this thread after her obvious tattle troll posts which are disturbing and not funny, she calls herself a comedian? 🥴🥴Who does she actually think she is? And why does she keep on prattling on about turkey teeth? I’m so glad she’s got a thread she is unbearable 💀

Reactions: 5

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
She’s an absolute twat is she trying to deflect whats about to come out about one of her family members People who find her funny are as thick as her
It's very clear that she's a very uneducated, insecure person who's pretty desperate for any kind of exposure. She's actually embarrassing herself at this point by the constant mention of Tattle and is utterly unaware of the actual meanings of the words 'troll' and 'n#nce' - which doesn't surprise me as she sounds illiterate and as thick as pig shit.

She's also as irritating as thrush and as funny as piles. I actually pity her being so deluded in thinking 'trolls' live a 'double life' and are too scared to say the truth to people's faces. I've always called out people to their faces - end of.

She clearly has deep insecurities! She's friends with Kerry Kraktona - that says it all! 😂

Sad bitch.

Screenshot_20231121-015118~2.png

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
I wonder how many of the young girls beaten black and blue or left for dead by Lorrys brother have used ptwms women's centre?
I don't know much about PTWM but what I've seen on the PTWM Unmasked account, and that account is doing the Lord's work, she is rotten to the core as well as that bent pig of a husband. As a survivor of DV myself, if I had a brother like that I would ensure the bastard never went near any woman again - EVER. He sounds like the scum of the Earth. 🤬