Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
She made paul sack his assistant too because she was jealous of her, the girls a lesbian lol. Paul is so lovely, she's extremely controlling. Its sad to see. Even her wedding speech was the most narcissistic thing I've ever seen
Somethings definitely happened between her an the girl she used to do the podcast with to

Reactions: 2

ack13

He looks like a right cunt. Imagine getting “fuck the Police” tattoo’d on you, CRINGE!!

• Angry
Bring it on 😂😂 she probably thinks she’s made it now she’s got a tattle thread! She may have her plastic fantastic local sheep brown nosing her but she’s not as well liked as she likes to think
I'm not sure who's brown nosing her apart from her dad and brother 😂 I've honest to god never heard anyone locally say a good word about her

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Yes Katy, so they were all friends and Paul asked Katy to be his tour manager. Lori made paul sack Katy mid tour with no notice leaving her really in the shit because she was jealous of the amount of time they were spending together. Katy is gay 🤦‍♀️ and Paul darent go against what lorry wants
Ah I didn’t realise it was katy his tour manager! Makes sense now!

He looks like a right cunt. Imagine getting “fuck the Police” tattoo’d on you, CRINGE!!
While you're on tag and bail about to be jailed 😂 not the brightest spark bless
It will be don’t you know who my sister is 😂🙄. It’s tragic what happened that man’s poor family apparently that wanker was laughing about it
Yes I've heard that too no remorse at all, psychopath. Runs in the family

• Angry

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
My heart goes out to the children of the poor man that lost his life in the car that jack crashed in to. I don't know how the police can justify giving him bail unless he's a snitch
It will be don’t you know who my sister is 😂🙄. It’s tragic what happened that man’s poor family apparently that wanker was laughing about it

• Angry
  • Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
What a fucking prick can someone remind me when I’m meant to laugh
---

No they live with their mum and Loris youngest lives with her Dad
This Lori bint must be a very insecure woman. In that latest troll video she says about 'actually spending time with her kids and doing activities' blah blah - bit hard when the kids live with the other parents. She's always going on about Turkey teef as well....

Then there's that post about him with strippers and jizzing. WTF??
---
🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Wow

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Imagine being jealous of every female your fella works or spends time with, even when they're lesbian. Sad that. More recently her brother has stolen designer coats and watches from Paul to feed his habbit while Paul was good enough to put him up AND stolen a pocket bully dog from someone else in Liverpool and ran back to Torquay. The dog is left on its own for days at a time then beaten when it goes toilet on the floor and is walking with a really bad limp, only 4 months old. He is openly telling people that he just wants to breed her for money then will get rid. I hope it gets taken off him
His evil seems to think his some celebrity to but his a vile little nobody. Paul seems quite normal hopefully Lori the witch won’t change him to much I don’t know how she can class herself as a comedian I bet Paul writes half her material as she’s about as funny as a dose of the thrush

Her eldest daughter looks thrilled to be at the fight and obviously Loris dressed for the attention with the chav dad Ronnie in attendance
Probably the first time leah has ever been taken out by her mother she dont know how to react not used to it
Ronnie is about as cringy and embarrassing as they come. Full time rimmer of paul Smith or anyone remotely known, must be where his daughter gets it from

Reactions: 1

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
The fine young specimen that is Jack Callow up to the eyeballs on xanax. "Fuck the police" well that's going to go down well in jail isn't it 😂 they must be proud. Could not make the family holiday to Orlando due to the police tag on his ankle 😂
It won’t be long before his inside after what his done 🤬🤬

• Angry
Yes I did hear about that. His got a lovely young daughter who’s mothers bringing her up very well . Lori is just a vile person and once the filter drops she’s even uglier on the outside than she is the inside. Everything’s so material to her she flashes Paul’s sports cars and Bentleys but doesn’t mention that they are all rented . She went to Turkey before her wedding had all over lipo but made out she had lost weight due to the gym!
She made paul sack his assistant too because she was jealous of her, the girls a lesbian lol. Paul is so lovely, she's extremely controlling. Its sad to see. Even her wedding speech was the most narcissistic thing I've ever seen

Somethings definitely happened between her an the girl she used to do the podcast with to
Yes Katy, so they were all friends and Paul asked Katy to be his tour manager. Lori made paul sack Katy mid tour with no notice leaving her really in the shit because she was jealous of the amount of time they were spending together. Katy is gay 🤦‍♀️ and Paul darent go against what lorry wants