Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
god denise :rolleyes: thank god kaye was on to attempt to reign her in but it was just ridiculous, her all point of "following the rules that make sense to her". wtf does that even mean. I loved kaye's comment about with all respect to you if I was listening to both you and Whitty I would be following his advice
:LOL: I am surprised they let her on for this segment knowing what they would say, Carol had clearly been told not to mention lockdown etc because of her views

Reactions: 5
I like Judi. What is her real job? I can't recall seeing her in anything else.
I notice it is an all white panel tomorrow.

Reactions: 1
Charlene still not put in an appearance. Have they let her go?

šŸ™šŸ½
I thought I remembered her being on last week? I think it was Monday

Yes it was Monday as it was the day before her birthday and she was given a croc shoe birthday cake

Last edited:
I thought I remembered her being on last week? I think it was Monday

Yes it was Monday as it was the day before her birthday and she was given a croc shoe birthday cake
False alarm then. I was hoping they had gently let her go.

Reactions: 2
Is this pre recoded. Jane said she canā€™t wait for Monday - it is Monday!
I did wonder why Kay was on a Monday, Iā€™m sure she usually only does Thursdays/Fridays? When did the news come out about Hancock? Could todayā€™s episode been filmed Friday afternoon maybe?

Not happy with Denise using Cis woman for biological women. The term woman suffices. It is normalising a label that women do not need.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They keep bringing Denise on - if it like a performance review thing?

expose the person then manage them out?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.