Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha was just going to say the same. She's going to explode any minute now 🤣

Oh if looks could kill 😅
I’ve hard to turn off they’re all just bickering and arguing with each other. I can see Denises frustration but football fans aren’t the reason the NHS isn’t allowing visitors in ambulances/hospitals so she’s targeting her frustration in the wrong place. Same with the G7/government they aren’t banning visitors in hospitals trusts have made that decision themselves.

Reactions: 3
Gloria is very pro Boris. She has been sat in her luxury house, with extensive grounds. Her husband was a hairdresser so her coiffure has been nicely cut and dyed throughout the lockdown. She is still working. The full effects of lockdown have passed her by. Sure she couldn’t go to her house in the South of France which is a drag, but to all intents and purposes her lockdown experience has been okay in comparison to a lot of viewers. Gloria’s age is not the reason she should not be on this panel, it’s her lifestyle and lack of understanding that others don’t have it so good.

I though Cath T was going to be on the panel today, not just as a guest. Another boring body confidence story.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The body positive and filter stuff has been done to death on this show. Why am I watching?!

Reactions: 9
Just want to add, I wasn't laughing at the subject matter because what denise was saying about her father was very serious. I was laughing at how worked up she was getting and no-one (gloria) was listening to her.

Reactions: 5
Gloria is very pro Boris. She has been sat in her luxury house, with extensive grounds. Her husband was a hairdresser so her coiffure has been nicely cut and dyed throughout the lockdown. She is still working. The full effects of lockdown have passed her by. Sure she couldn’t go to her house in the South of France which is a drag, but to all intents and purposes her lockdown experience has been okay in comparison to a lot of viewers. Gloria’s age is not the reason she should not be on this panel, it’s her lifestyle and lack of understanding that others don’t have it so good.

I though Cath T was going to be on the panel today, not just as a guest. Another boring body confidence story.
gloria is aggressive, relatable and boring.

I have no idea why she is there. Maybe she had threatened them with age discrimination ? Why else would she be kept in?

Even her examples are so odd and old fashioned.

Last edited:
Gloria and that blooming story about the NI newsroom again….how many more times.

3k an episode to talk about hair disasters and crying at work. They either need to cancel the program or get some younger presenters on there - not Stacey or Scarlett.

Reactions: 6
The way Gloria was taking notes while Denise was speaking 🙄🙄🙄 I really dislike her 😂

omg that dress with the mask :LOL: how insane is the story of the billion put in a random's account?!

Reactions: 1
They really need to get rid of Stacey. I cannot stand her.
Dull, dim, no intelligence what so ever, total chav.
Talks total tit all the time.
And it is her and the likes of Katie Price, Kerry Katona, Danielle Lloyd who keep breeding and knocking them out....

Can you tell I am not a fan...

Reactions: 8
Stacey is just awful she needs to go she's just girl that was on xfactor yonks ago she has no intelligence to add anything remotely interesting she's actually an embarrassment

Reactions: 7
They will have her back in (
Home) with boring pregnancy content.
Anyone - but her.

I had to go out so missed most of it today. I saw a bit with Sunetra and I like her. She seems to talk sense and im quite interested to hear what she has to say. Much better than stacey, colleen and gloria

Reactions: 2
I had to go out so missed most of it today. I saw a bit with Sunetra and I like her. She seems to talk sense and im quite interested to hear what she has to say. Much better than stacey, colleen and gloria
She’s down to earth and has a twinkle in her eye. She would be a good mate. No hint of mean girl.

Reactions: 6
Yes I agree I think Sunetra is lovely. She blends in with the other girls really well and is willing to have a laugh.

I actually thought the dress that Nadia was wearing actually suited her. The face mask part of it looked awful but the colour was really nice

Reactions: 4
I actually thought the dress that Nadia was wearing actually suited her. The face mask part of it looked awful but the colour was really nice
All I could think about was how much makeup gets on my current mask just after an hour of wearing it, imagine getting makeup all over your dress and then wearing the mask part down as a dress again! Surprised they didn’t mention it too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I keep missing the episodes when Sunetra is on so no idea how she expresses her opinions etc.

I keep missing the episodes when Sunetra is on so no idea how she expresses her opinions etc.
I don't watch every day but do quite often and I have only seen her for the ifrst time today, I don't get why they have someone so pointless as Stacey on so often when there is someone so much better like Sunetra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.