Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True - Kate’s up in Glasgow with her daily radio show so can only do 1-2 days a week max, and Christine on Mat leave - so assuming they will. Unless they draft Nadia or Coleen in too…

• Sad
Reactions: 1
True - Kate’s up in Glasgow with her daily radio show so can only do 1-2 days a week max, and Christine on Mat leave - so assuming they will. Unless they draft Nadia or Coleen in too…
Didn’t they get Jane to anchor for a while in lockdown? I think she’s better as a regular panellist though

Reactions: 1
Linda was out if her depth on the Matt Hancock issue
Really?! Wish I'd seen it. Surely it is very easy to have an opinion on this shitshow of a news story whatever that opinion is!

Reactions: 2
Linda just splurged something incoherent out - compared to Jane she sounded common and uneducated. She doesn’t even try and disguise her commonness - which would g be an issue if she held an actual
Opinion.

Reactions: 3
The rest of the panel treat Linda like that aunt who says the most inappropriate thing and ends up embarrassing everybody.

Uncomfortable viewing today, Denise is steamrolling over the debate a bit
It’s so uncomfortable watching. Denise just steamrolls and bangs on about her dad or against the fact the NHS went out to clap on bridges etc. Think she needs a break off the show for a few weeks it’s been uncomfortable to watch every episode she’s been on.

She is talking facts though I feel like Kaye isn’t letting her speak
She’s dominating the entire show and does every time she’s on. Kaye has to reign it in at some point it’s not the bloody Denise show!

Denise is looking a bit upset

I watched it again. Judi was talking and Denise jumped in and talked over her. She needs to let others speak

Denise is rude and vile. Always ranting on Instagram as well. Last week it was all “omg all these football fans gathering not social distancing why is that ok” and today it’s “oooh 2 million anti Covid protestors in London look at us we’re so hard and cool”

Make your mind up love

Reactions: 5
Denise is rude and vile. Always ranting on Instagram as well. Last week it was all “omg all these football fans gathering not social distancing why is that ok” and today it’s “oooh 2 million anti Covid protestors in London look at us we’re so hard and cool”

Make your mind up love
This annoyed me so much - why can football fans not meet but protestors can??
Very tense watching now 😬

Reactions: 4
It's just an embarrassment of a show. Embarrassing for intelligent women to watch, embarrassing for feminists, embarrassing, condescending and sanctimonious for anyone who finds themselves watching for whatever circumstances. Seem to always be getting their kit off for some cause or another - 'real women', 'body positivity', 'no filter, here we are!- in case our viewers most of whom are women don't know what women's bodies look like'. duck off or work out you're required to strip off for publicity, idiots.

I think the producers know fine well Denise’s strong views on lockdown etc. It has been well documented on social media and on the show itself. If they didn’t want her to have steam coming out of her ears, and being vocal, they would have said let’s get somebody else on. They always have people on standby. They did it on purpose, it gets the show talked about. Later on today, this segment will be on the Mail’s website. For the viewer though, it is too much. I agree with a lot of what she says, but the delivery method is uncomfortable.
It's just an embarrassment of a show. Embarrassing for intelligent women to watch, embarrassing for feminists, embarrassing, condescending and sanctimonious for anyone who finds themselves watching for whatever circumstances. Seem to always be getting their kit off for some cause of another - 'real women', 'body positivity', 'no filter, here we are!- in case our viewers most of whom are women don't know what women's bodies look like'. duck off or work out you're required to strip off for publicity, idiots.
It is not an embarrassment of a show. I am intelligent, I watch it at lunchtime, although I find myself switching it off more than I used to. When you have the intelligent ones having a proper debate, they get it right. I am talking in the main about the journalists, Kaye, Janet Street Porter and Jane Moore. Judi is also sharp, her life experience brings an interesting and measured dimension. A lot of the others are okay discussing lite stuff, but out of their depth for anything else. I totally agree about the body confidence stuff. Done to death, really not empowering.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Make your mind up love

This is it. You can't have it both ways. You also can get your views accross without shouting and screaming.

Lots of people have been through awful times through the past year. She always seems to make everything about her.

Compare how Judi spoke about kids and snooping in their rooms to how Denise spoke.

it’s clear the producers told her to fire things up. She being out of work and in danger of losing the £3k fee went for it.

it was embarrassing to watch.

I switched off when they brought they stretched out face on - Olivia Atwood. She looks so ridiculous it was an effort to watch her strange surgical face.

Felt sorry for Denise today but equally it was a balanced debate and Kaye was professional enough to let her have her say and respect it. If it had been Charlene she would have shut her down sooner with her way or no way. Would love Kaye, Janet SP, Jane and another journalist all on the show together one day to have a balanced discussion with no personal input.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.