Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot beliebe they have sucha limited age range
As someone in their 20s, I feel I can say this without it being taken the wrong way. I think it works better with panellists aged 35+. I'm not saying it's fair but it's a fact that older people have more life experience, more stories to tell. Also, they have already established themselves so have nothing to lose if they say something controversial, which makes the show more interesting. An hour of watching an up and coming star sit and eat humble pie doesn't really make for good entertainment.

Reactions: 5
I thought Frankie might be the youngest but she is a year old than Stacey. Paris Fury is also the same age as Stacey (all though looks much older). She is having her 6th child so maybe Stacey is going for a catch up.

I am trying to think who is in their 20s and 30s who could join. Not a Love Island/TOWIE type. Perhaps we can come up with some credible names. I am sure production staff trawl content like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Paris Fury is also the same age as Stacey (all though looks much older)
She looks about 42! OMG. She's had a rough paper round, riding on her husband's coat tails. I can't take to her at all, I think she's dog rough, and she looks it too!

• Haha
I thought Frankie might be the youngest but she is a year old than Stacey. Paris Fury is also the same age as Stacey (all though looks much older). She is having her 6th child so maybe Stacey is going for a catch up.

I am trying to think who is in their 20s and 30s who could join. Not a Love Island/TOWIE type. Perhaps we can come up with some credible names. I am sure production staff trawl content like this.
Someone like Laura Whitmore might be a good addition. It’s hard to think of people who would work well and be enjoyable and not just annoying 😂. Some people from love island may work as well such as Camilla from a few years back but I doubt she’d want to do it! Amber from a few years ago may work too but could also be sooo annoying.

She looks about 42! OMG. She's had a rough paper round, riding on her husband's coat tails. I can't take to her at all, I think she's dog rough, and she looks it too!
To be fair, having 5 kids, one on the way, a a big man child of a husband (who is also in his early 30s!!) will take it out of anyone!

Someone like Laura Whitmore might be a good addition. It’s hard to think of people who would work well and be enjoyable and not just annoying 😂. Some people from love island may work as well such as Camilla from a few years back but I doubt she’d want to do it! Amber from a few years ago may work too but could also be sooo annoying.
No Love Island types. LW has already been dumbed down, throwing in LI types will make it worse. Wasn’t Amber one of those who kept posting from Dubai when we were told not to travel. I know she was one of many, but why reward her with a 3K a show opportunity. She doesn’t deserve it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Omg NOT Laura Whitmore. She would be one of the sooo annoying ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Charlene Denise White was born on June 22 1980 in Greenwich, London, to Jamaican parents. She is currently 40 years old.12 May 2021
Ok - thanks - when she was talking about motherhood I got this impression.

I find her interesting, although yes she isn’t “qualified” to be on the panel just by being married to a famous boxer. She engages well in comparison to Stacey who just vomits out lazy “words”. I can tolerate Nadia but not stacey, I switch over.

Reactions: 3
Coleen always has to sit next to head girl Ruth. Brenda Edwards has been shuffled over to the end. I quite like Carol, I know she's not popular on here but I like that she's outspoken and tend to agree with a lot of what she says.

Reactions: 7
of course carol doesn't think care home workers should have to have the vaccine :rolleyes:

Catherine Tyldsley (sp?) obviously being tried out as a panellist next week. I think they are looking to refresh. I don’t know much about her, she seems articulate when I have seen her on other stuff. I hope Sunetra comes back too. I wonder who will get the elbow?

Short show today (Ascot) and not on tomorrow (football)

Last edited:
Catherine Tyldsley (sp?) obviously being tried out as a panellist next week. I think they are looking to refresh. I don’t know much about her, she seems articulate when I have seen her on other stuff. I hope Sunetra comes back too. I wonder who will get the elbow?

I like Catherine. I don't think she will be too annoying. When is she on? ☺

Yes they seem to be trialling them. I liked Emma Willis when she did the show last year. I think Penny Lancaster-Stewart will get the boot.

Reactions: 4
Penny adds nothing. I want Linda to go too. I find her embarrassing on this. Also, I would bid a fond farewell to Kelle, Charlene, Frankie, Carol and Frankie.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.