Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Linda was actually one of the few who seemed reasonable with her response in the "would you date a bisexual man?" debate. Some of the others were veering towards being a bit bigoted.

Timestamp 1:00 Linda says she has gay friends. If it's not homophobia, there definitely seems to be some beef that Linda has with Luisa.

Reactions: 4
Maybe Linda was being disingenuous when she said she couldn’t remember Luisa being in Birds, she just didn’t want to remember. There was definitely an edge to Linda around Luisa, one I haven’t seen before. Something was up.

Reactions: 2
Linda is just a nasty woman who has had far too many £3k appearances for not adding much.

she comes across lazy when they are given homework ( those weird tasks) to do. She said something like “ when we were told to watch this”.

it was a dig.

yes you have to add value, you don’t just turn up and talk about your boring life, you have to add more. She also makes very little effort to speak properly. It feels like she rolled out of bed and is having a conversation with her mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate Carol so I am just being bitchy, but why has she seemingly not bothered to properly brush her hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to watch it regularly but now I watch 20 minutes or so hen eating lunch then switch off. I think I have seen too many and familiarity breeds discontent, and all that.

I used to watch it regularly but now I watch 20 minutes or so hen eating lunch then switch off. I think I have seen too many and familiarity breeds discontent, and all that.
I feel exactly the same nowadays. Its past its sell by date. Like a few other shows on at the moment

Linda was actually one of the few who seemed reasonable with her response in the "would you date a bisexual man?" debate. Some of the others were veering towards being a bit bigoted.
I don;t like Linda, but how was that a deabte in 2021?!

Did anyone notice the face on Carol when Charlene reprimanded Nicola Wheeler about saying 'witch' yesterday? Then went onto say crap and asked pointedly if that was allowed. Charlene saying in my mind sarcastically she'll apologise anyway. That was after Linda saying arse, (Linda is a liability and should know better) but Charlene didn't half make a meal out of both situations with Nicola and Linda and attract even more attention. She could have made a guest feel very embarrassed and uncomfortable. 🙄 I find her an annoying female who acts like head girl as anchor and who likes the sound of her own voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice the face on Carol when Charlene reprimanded Nicola Wheeler about saying 'witch' yesterday? Then went onto say crap and asked pointedly if that was allowed. Charlene saying in my mind sarcastically she'll apologise anyway. That was after Linda saying arse, (Linda is a liability and should know better) but Charlene didn't half make a meal out of both situations with Nicola and Linda and attract even more attention. She could have made a guest feel very embarrassed and uncomfortable. 🙄 I find her an annoying female who acts like head girl as anchor and who likes the sound of her own voice.
I agree she sounded like a headteacher when ‘aplogising’ on behalf of Nicola. I’m sure they’ve said witch before? I don’t think she actually needed to apologise, there wasn’t even enough time for the producers to say anything to Charlene before she made a song and dance about it. Usually when someone slips up, they usually politely say at the end of interview ‘sorry if you heard any offensive language’ etc. She definitely went too far and I was embarrassed for Nicola.

Reactions: 6
Charlene is bloody everywhere and I'm sick looking at her. I think newsreaders should just stick to reading the news. She must have a very good agent.

Reactions: 8
What on earth does Linda add to the programme? Pig thick, inarticulate, barely able to open her mouth without some 'hilarious' gaffe?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Linda and Stacey are of the same elk.

charlene is everywhere because she pushes the blmnarrative.
She is good at new reading etc but loose women is beneath her skill set.

Linda and Stacey are of the same elk.

charlene is everywhere because she pushes the blmnarrative.
She is good at new reading etc but loose women is beneath her skill set.
It is beneath her skillset (likewise for Kaye Adams) but it's good exposure for her and she probably enjoys the very easy and well paid (at £3k an episode reportedly!) nature of it compared to her more serious newsreading job. Easy money. Good exposure. Win win.

Reactions: 1
Charlene has a charisma bypass. She should be sponsored by Oak Furniture Land, she’s so wooden.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, Charlene can’t handle some of the light hearted stuff or take feedback on a debate. Whereas the likes of Kaye and even Ruth can do both…

Reactions: 5
It is beneath her skillset (likewise for Kaye Adams) but it's good exposure for her and she probably enjoys the very easy and well paid (at £3k an episode reportedly!) nature of it compared to her more serious newsreading job. Easy money. Good exposure. Win win.
yeah, imagine getting 3000 for a job in which you basically just are having something akin to having a short chat with friends, it must be easy but I think I would find it difficult having to deal with the total lack of intelligence of Linda and Stacey having come from a serious background

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.