Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing stacey and her lazy speech has made me switch off today.

also, why didn’t they promote one of the other loose women to head instead of getting Emma in?

I like Kaye

I just cannot stand stacey. She adds nothing but bad lazy speech. She doesn’t have the emotional brain to process before speaking

Reactions: 3
I love Alison, I agree I think she would be a better fit for Loose Women over This Morning, her Friday episodes give me such second hand embarrassment, she’s just not a great presenter for This Morning where as Loose Women isn’t as serious and not all by autoqueue
I can’t find an Alison or Lorraine thread but did anyone notice this morning when Lorraine went over to this morning she was talking about the cake for Alisons birthday she said it was from her then Alison didn’t say a word ! Not a thank you or anything thought it was strange

I find Alison way too loud and I’m sure that overexposed Dermont secretly cannot stand her

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched TM for a while now. Are Alison and Dermot any good? 🙂

Reactions: 2
I haven't watched TM for a while now. Are Alison and Dermot any good? 🙂
I find them a weird duo tbh, had only seen it this morning after a lomg time of not... indiviudally i like them both... but together i don't feel like they work, anyone else?

Reactions: 4
I think dermot is not funny or entertaining. He has had his team presenting X factor for ages. Why the loyalty towards him?

Also, sadly they have wheeled out Alison for the diversity card. She isn’t funny. Just loud and irritating.

Phil & Holly have also had their time. Phil is so patronising it’s unbelievable.
There are probably loads of people dying for a chance to present yet ITV keeps pushing the same people.

Dermot is not the nations favourite.

Please change it up!

Reactions: 8
Fearne Cotton not seen her on TV for ages. Holly's best friend right?
She might be g

I thinl other Fearne ex This Morning Fern Britton would be fab she is witty... a writer and just had a divorce later in life.so will bring freshness to the haggard show...

Then Cheryl Baker has that known face too and she is in the headlines for bankruptcy.
Isn’t she just. Had to let go of her cleaner and gardener... freely admits she has never been good with money...if that be the case what are you banging on about....? It’s like being surprised by Christmas every year.

Isn’t she just. Had to let go of her cleaner and gardener... freely admits she has never been good with money...if that be the case what are you banging on about....? It’s like being surprised by Christmas every year.
I met her once, she was awful. So snobby to us not in TV Land..

• Wow
The whole programme is a load of embarrassing horseshit, fronted (in the main) by desperate old harpies clinging by their fingernails to the semblance of a career. The exceptions to this are Christine, Janet, Judy and Chantelle (is that her name, the news reader lady)? Nadia, Stacey, Colon, Linda, all represent the very worst of humanity. It makes no attempt to discuss serious issues, it's just a load of hysterical twaddle, where they interview their bessie mates and Stacey gets to tell us all about her sex life with Joe. Should have been axed years ago.

Reactions: 11
The whole programme is a load of embarrassing horseshit, fronted (in the main) by desperate old harpies clinging by their fingernails to the semblance of a career. The exceptions to this are Christine, Janet, Judy and Chantelle (is that her name, the news reader lady)? Nadia, Stacey, Colon, Linda, all represent the very worst of humanity. It makes no attempt to discuss serious issues, it's just a load of hysterical twaddle, where they interview their bessie mates and Stacey gets to tell us all about her sex life with Joe. Should have been axed years ago.

Agreed - stacey should be axed. I think people watch her once for comedy value then realise how irritating she is. She makes little effort in her appearance, language or approach. It’s almost like she rolled out of bed and is talking to her family in the living room. She has zero appeal.

She encourages laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agreed - stacey should be axed. I think people watch her once for comedy value then realise how irritating she is. She makes little effort in her appearance, language or approach. It’s almost like she rolled out of bed and is talking to her family in the living room. She has zero appeal.

She encourages laziness.
Awful Awful Awful woman/child she is!

Reactions: 5
I used to really enjoy LW in the early days, during my lunch hour, but now I can't even have it on. It's just drivel. Used to love when Jane McDonald was on. It's either the radio or Steph's Packed Lunch now

Reactions: 6
I must say Charlene presents really well.

Ruth does too but I really like Charlene.

I find Them all annoying when they go on about their husbands and kids (by name). We are not in your living room/ house don’t get too familiar.

I would like saira back - I think although she was very opinionated at least she was articulate.

Reactions: 3
I would like saira back - I think although she was very opinionated at least she was articulate.
At least she had an opinion too. Some of them are too scared to offend/don't know what they're talking about to begin with.

I don't like LW but I really like Charlene. Ruth, Christine and Janet are really good too.

Frankie has been really good this week too. I really wish they would get rid of Stacey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.