Loose Women - ITV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saira didn't seem best pleased when she announced her departure so I wonder if she quit due to a fall out with other panelists.

Reactions: 1
Saira didn't seem best pleased when she announced her departure so I wonder if she quit due to a fall out with other panelists.
Did you read.that interview... it was in a magazine I got and she hinted heavily at people in the panel due their sell by date...she ain't half wong...

I liked her reveal. I think she made some real differences speaking out about abuse she suffered. I cried watching that.

She did well using her platform for positivity.

I think she jumped ship at the right time. BUT I would've preferred her over Stacey and Nadia.
Refresh the panel..

Shove on Matthew Wrighty..(not Mark).I'd you not sure his take.. BUT it needs current big issues as well as trivial talk...

What about Gemma Collins..I think she would bring some fun and folics...
. mind you the show would never start with her antics...shame she let's herself down with the attitude.

Reactions: 4
What about Gemma Collins..I think she would bring some fun and folics...
. mind you the show would never start with her antics...shame she let's herself down with the attitude.
But she's another that hasn't got the brains she was born with. Can you imagine what insights GC has to add to the topical news issues of the day.
I honestly think these people sharing their opinions on subjects they know absolutely nothing about is irresponsible.
We need to stop putting stupid people on TV

Reactions: 8
I thought I was the only person who missed the Wright Stuff! I was so disappointed when I was furloughed lasy year thinking I could watch it and realised it was no longer on!
He is TV Gold. They are missing a trick. He does some radio at the moment.
But he can revive the life that show DESPERATELY NEEDS.
I'm 39 a new mum don't relate to any them. Just we are women.

Let's change it up have women and add a man.. like Matthew Wright...

IT IS CALLED LOOSE WOMEN
..You can get away with a man it says in the title...
I think he name alone would attract people. His show was 🔥 it is not even watched by me now

They need a weekly guest too...
May try and get some intelligence on the show. It lacks proper discussion. I switched off soooo long ago... and yes I am still at home..

But I'd watch a plant grow over that show..

I use to like it...and I want to like it again..

Does having a man on the panel to get more people watching send out the right message? That female conversation is too trivial for telly so a man needs to be there to legitimise it all? The whole point is that its a panel of strongly opinionated women. I get the all-male panel occasionally to raise awareness for men's physical and mental health problems but its called loose women for a reason and the premise of the show has always been an all-female panel. It does need a shake up but I don't think adding a man into the equation is the answer. All just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
I don't think Loose Women needs a man on the panel for several reasons.

What I would say is that there should maybe be a Loose Men episode every now and then, particularly to touch on male issues, too much societal stigma leading to men bottling things up. They've done it a couple of times and I'd like it as a more regular feature. But I do think that Loose Women itself is a safe space and also an opportunity for older women to be on TV.

• Heart
It would be bloody brilliant if they had a guest panellist each day or week. The condition is it isn't anyone famous! A normal person of various ages, talking about real issues and life, someone we can really relate to and perhaps give those with a brain a bit of a leg up!!

Reactions: 2
If she wasn’t already on This morning, I would’ve said Alison Hammond would have been a great panellist

• Heart
I never watch it on telly, only youtube clips if the titles are interesting but recently they've been so stale. Always something to do with social media privacy or influencer culture. I refuse to believe they've ran out of things to talk about and I also refuse to believe the large demographic of middle age women viewers are interested in it either. Sometimes they do approach interesting topics but the panel are ill-prepared and don't really know what they're talking about. The show could be executed so much better and they could attract a wider age range of viewers too if they freshened up the panel a bit and had some new younger women to offer better insight into the new online world that the older women can't really seem to keep up with. I don't know anyone my age who bothers to watch it at all tbh.

I know its been mentioned before....and i know she's not in the younger age group.... but I think Fern Britton would be a good addition to the panel. 🙂. Personally, I love her bubbly personality and as we have seen before, she is a professional 💕

Reactions: 9
If she wasn’t already on This morning, I would’ve said Alison Hammond would have been a great panellist
I cannot stand Alison. She is like the token big jolly person. Far too loud & tries too hard to be the joker. I cannot see her talking about serious stuff.

I like Judy but think she could try a bit harder as she needs to remember she is on tv not talking to her mates. There is relatable and going too far. Judy is one of the better ones as she raises a different perspective.

I agree Fern Britten would do well.

I enjoyed Emma Willis today. Thoight oh good a younger one then realised d shes 44. Nice to mix it up though.

So Nadia had an orgasm having her daughter. Her poor child. What an awful thing to say on national tv. I haven’t watched it and I am purely going off the DM so maybe I read it out of context??? (I hope???)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I love Alison, I agree I think she would be a better fit for Loose Women over This Morning, her Friday episodes give me such second hand embarrassment, she’s just not a great presenter for This Morning where as Loose Women isn’t as serious and not all by autoqueue

Reactions: 3
Alison is cringeworthy.

she isn’t funny at all.

I also think
Whilst Emma is good she doesn’t need another tv gig.

Needs a serious revamp.
Breastfeeding mummies trapped on the sofa listening to Janet talk about parties in the 70’s is hell.

Reactions: 3
So Nadia had an orgasm having her daughter. Her poor child. What an awful thing to say on national tv. I haven’t watched it and I am purely going off the DM so maybe I read it out of context??? (I hope???)
I cant say for sure 100% because I had it on in the background and wasn't really listening to it, but I'm pretty sure it was Kaye that said that! Perhaps Nadia said it too, as I said I wasn't really listening to what they were saying.

I think it need ditching all together. Even the name, originally was supposed to be a bit taboo. It's kind of like how Sex and the city hasn't aged well. Now it's just a bit sad.
An all woman panel show would be good but varied guest presenters would be better than a pool of cheap has-beens that are now only really 'famous' because of the show it self. It's as though the assumption is that they are pitching to housewives or retirees but with shift work, WFH, students, maternity etc there are plenty of women who would benefit from a show discussing real issues facing women of all ages and backgrounds with expert advice and informed discussion rather than opinions and experiences from random people with no particular knowledge of the subject.
I'd rather see Martin Lewis come in and talk about life-insurance specifically for women than Linda saying 'I'm not good with money, I just give it all to my husband otherwise I spend it' - Or an OB/GYN talk about fertility and the medical side of it than one of them talk about they struggled but got there in the end. How does their experience help anyone if it's not then backed with expert input.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.